Bronson

Mike V

• 1 year later...

Has anyone seen this? I watched it last night and could barely get through it. I did not like it at all. It was a surreal one man show more than a film. And why would I ever give a shit about this lunatic? I've heard really good things about this film and I don't get it at all. Definitely not excited about Tom Hardy as Mad Max.

I still haven't gotten around to it, I still plan to though.

I plan on watching it tonight.

Well, I just finished watching this and I really did enjoy it. It's probably just me, probably just my take on shit. But I really do feel for him. This is one of those flicks I'll watch a couple of dozen times. This poor bastard was really surrounded by a bunch of fucking assholes (at least in the movie.).

This film's been released to theaters for a while now, at least in non-USA countries! :lol: I've been wanting to see it for a long time (I think it was released in 2009?), and it's finally on DVD...

I'm a big fan of Tom Hardy and this is supposed to be his "Stander", so to speak. His one-man acting epic.

Jen

I'm a big fan of Tom Hardy and this is supposed to be his "Stander", so to speak. His one-man acting epic.

Jen

Please don't insult Tom Jane by comparing this movie to STANDER. Tom played a wonderful role in a compelling movie. He didn't do performance art screaming, "Look at me! Look at me! Okay, who can I punch now?"

Archived