PITTSBURGH STEELERS

JoeJusko

yeesh...the Lions....I have lived here all my life and have never been a big lions fan, cept for maybe the Barry Sanders days, christ could that guy run.

Barry is the reason why I'm such a big Lions fan. Even though he's long gone now, he still left a big mark on me.

My husband grew up in Taylor. So I'm very familiar with the love/hate relationship fans have with the Lions. He couldn't bring himself to watch the game on Thanksgivine.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
So, who are you picking NOW? :-)

Well, I guess the Steelers and Titans won't be playing again anytime soon, huh. What a mess of a game. :(

I'll be cheering for the Steelers, Joe, just for you!

I pray those guys don't kill each other out there. That was one nasty game yesterday.

I'm never that confident about an outcome, nor do I EVER engage in trashtalking unless it's to serve up some fat crow to some asshole that trashtalked me or my team before my boys kicked their ass ;)

But I will say this. GO BLACK AND GOLD!

- TB

Yeah now that I see that pic of Obama, the game is gonna get fixeddddd. That's fine. I want the Steelers to win.

First team to SIX of the gaudy baubles! I never saw more terrible calls against the Steelers than in this game (although the roughing the kicker penalty against the Ravens was bullshit, too).

. . . . . . Again!!

;)

- TB

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, never bitch about the officiating when your team wins the game.

Imagine how the Cards feel - 11 penalties for over 100 yards. I'll bet their bitching too ;)

Cards played an inspired second half. James Harrison's interception return will forever be ingrained in my head.

Santana Holmes' game winning touchdown was nothing short of sheer heroics on the grandest stage of all.

Ben did what he does, he wins games.

Black and blue, never pretty, but to beat the Steelers you gotta get ready for 60 minutes of war.

This team exemplified the tenacity and the heart of the legendary Steelers Super Bowl teams.

Congrats to Dan Rooney, Mike Tomlin, the Steelers franchise, THE TEAM, and to the Steeler Nation.

- TB

I was telling my friend how great Fitzgerald is, and except for that one run the Steelers did an awesome job of containing him. I LOVE that guy!

(and I'm sorry, Tim, but the officiating sucked ass.) Ben's leg was at least a foot obove the ground by the shadow.

Heh, never bitch about the officiating when your team wins the game.

Imagine how the Cards feel - 11 penalties for over 100 yards. I'll bet their bitching too ;)

Cards played an inspired second half. James Harrison's interception return will forever be ingrained in my head.

Santana Holmes' game winning touchdown was nothing short of sheer heroics on the grandest stage of all.

Ben did what he does, he wins games.

Black and blue, never pretty, but to beat the Steelers you gotta get ready for 60 minutes of war.

This team exemplified the tenacity and the heart of the legendary Steelers Super Bowl teams.

Congrats to Dan Rooney, Mike Tomlin, the Steelers franchise, THE TEAM, and to the Steeler Nation.

- TB

You know for a couple of times during the game, I could have sworn I heard Jusko cheering loudly.... :D

Archived