Oh dear lord, please tell me you're joking...

JO

Get your popcorn ready buddy...LMAO

Yeah, he has survived being shot in the face before. The bastard is hard to kill, I wouldn't mind his acting, if he learned to emote just a little bit.

Ohh shitt I forgot about that...Damn I dont like him as an actor either...or a rapper for that matter...but that is pretty badass.

Ohh shitt I forgot about that...Damn I dont like him as an actor either...or a rapper for that matter...but that is pretty badass.

Just proves that people who drive-bys don't know how to do two things.

1) Aim

2) Shoot a man 9 times and have it be fatal.

That's pathetic. I'm going to get off this subject because its pretty touchy and if anyone was offended by what I just wrote, I apologize in advance.

JO

Just proves that people who drive-bys don't know how to do two things.

1) Aim

2) Shoot a man 9 times and have it be fatal.

That's pathetic. I'm going to get off this subject because its pretty touchy and if anyone was offended by what I just wrote, I apologize in advance.

JO

That is very true, a year or two ago I was at my friends old place and right down the street some kid got shot in the face with I believe an AK-47 and survived.

Point is...I hope 50 Cent's character gets capped early on in this movie...that guy is terrible... I think this film looks badass other than 50 though...And about the real life shooting that happened, I was always under the impression that he got shot point blank in the face but if it was done through a drive by then obviously the bullet couldve just grazed him...aight back to 13!

So this thread is about crips and hoods shooting each other...

What happened to that remake starring Mickey Rourke and Jason Statham?

-TL

Dude, it has the Mickey Rourke in it, we know it is goin' to be badass.

So we gotta come up with something else and we came up with making fun of that no-talent-ass-clown 50 Cent. ;)

JO

• 2 weeks later...