• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was well on my way to a crappy day this morning, and then I clicked this link. I'll now be giggling all day thinking of Andy dancing to "come on get down w/ the sickness". Thanks for the lift!

Thanks! Glad it brightened your day, I have to admit I laughed my ass off when I first saw it.

It was a blast shooting this film and being the featured ZOMBIE. Every time the AD would turn around to say "Sound are you rolling?", he'd stop dead and say, "God DAMN, I keep forgetting we got a zombie on the set!" I'd just sit there and look as creepy as I could.

As a side note, I have been picked up as an extra on the Jackman film, Real Steel, they put out a casting call for extras with "UNUSUAL HAIR". I have submitted for extra work a zillion times and have never been called back. This time I said screw it. Intead of sending my normal headshots, I sent one pic, that pic of me I posted in my zombie makeup...I got called in less than 30 minutes. Doing waredrobe fitting today at 2pm...so in this case, being a zombie is a damn good thing!

Thanks! Glad it brightened your day, I have to admit I laughed my ass off when I first saw it.

It was a blast shooting this film and being the featured ZOMBIE. Every time the AD would turn around to say "Sound are you rolling?", he'd stop dead and say, "God DAMN, I keep forgetting we got a zombie on the set!" I'd just sit there and look as creepy as I could.

As a side note, I have been picked up as an extra on the Jackman film, Real Steel, they put out a casting call for extras with "UNUSUAL HAIR". I have submitted for extra work a zillion times and have never been called back. This time I said screw it. Intead of sending my normal headshots, I sent one pic, that pic of me I posted in my zombie makeup...I got called in less than 30 minutes. Doing waredrobe fitting today at 2pm...so in this case, being a zombie is a damn good thing!

Wow- That's awesome news!

Say, if it worked for you, think it'll get me that promotion @ the office?

Oh wait...they're all zombies anyway.... :P

Must be your connections with Raffi ;)

Great job getting the part. Might as well make Real Steele an "unoffical" RAW film.

We are getting very fortunate here in Michigan!

We are getting very fortunate here in Michigan!

Yes, very true. I figure take it while we can get it, cause winter will prolly slow it all down...but i hope not!

Congrats! That is so cool! Hope you have fun! :)

Marinaded my baby back and beef ribs with my own dry rub. Can't wait to make my own BBQ sauce and put those bad boys on my gigantic fucking grill for Labor Day!!!

-Raf

• 5 weeks later...

...came back from hanging out and having drinks with Kyle DeVan (#66) and Jamie Silva (#40) from the Indianapolis Colts. God I love this city!

Also, I just closed on a house today...I move in on Friday! WHOO-HOO! :P

....wrapped up a short I was called upon. I did some stunt work and played the role of the cop while working alongside Oscar nominated Irish director Ruairi Robinson and actor Kett Turton. What a great time and honor that was!

By the way, check Roairi's short films out!

-Raffi

...submitted a pitch for a web series to the national broadcaster RTE. Now we play the waiting game. :(

Wishing you best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
... gained some respect for my local theater. New managment, but still crappy line ups for films, but Friday and Saturday at midnight, Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! And we get to do the audience participation :D

A TOAST!

That's my job today. Making toast for about 10 people. Can't wait.

Brings back memories man, hope you guys have a blast!

... gained some respect for my local theater. New managment, but still crappy line ups for films, but Friday and Saturday at midnight, Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! And we get to do the audience participation :D

The goddamn "Time Warp" almost ruined my enjoyment of a 35mm showing of The Evil Dead a few months back.