Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Samantha 24 said:

Yay 😀😀😀😀😀 .Are you allowed to say when ? 👏 

 

8 minutes ago, CJ Mitchell said:

This is going to be some good news yes? 

🤣 you both have excellent questions! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/17/2020 at 2:00 AM, Samantha 24 said:

Yay 😀😀😀😀😀 .Are you allowed to say when ? 👏 

no but im hoping I can share in the next week or so.

 

17 hours ago, CJ Mitchell said:

This is going to be some good news yes? 

Sure is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So we have a foxy lady... it could be either Courtney or Anne 😁 but that would be too obvious. 

What does the picture tell us?

Wintertime 

Red haired 

Seen through a tele / far away / ancient (I'm mentioning the dark effect in the corners)

I HAVE NO CLUE! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How about Elsa Pataky - red haired and a proper fox in ‘Malone’!!!!

Beyond suggesting possible female connections, I’m stumped so far as well🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites

With Thomas and Geoff involved I don’t think they’re gonna make it easy!! 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Gail said:

How about Elsa Pataky - red haired and a proper fox in ‘Malone’!!!!

Beyond suggesting possible female connections, I’m stumped so far as well🤔

I never saw her as red haired but it's a possible option : @wearerenegades is following her. And she's definitely foxy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well maybe more chestnut or even auburn haired - depends on which photo you look at but in my minds eye I saw her as a redhead (definitely not ginger though!) 🤷‍♀️
I’m relying on our social media ninja to crack the code! 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

All guesses so far are waaaaaaaaay off base. 

You're welcome. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you wouldn’t tell us even if we were bang on the money though!! 😂😂

Ah well, will just have to wait for the next clue 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

No way! Gail I'm shocked, you were asking for ideas for brain activity during this lockdown 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gail said:

I know you wouldn’t tell us even if we were bang on the money though!! 😂😂

Ah well, will just have to wait for the next clue 😉

I feel the same 🤣Even if we get it . He is not going to say. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Enaira said:

No way! Gail I'm shocked, you were asking for ideas for brain activity during this lockdown 😉

And I’m grateful for the diversion! 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

@Geoff could you please shed some light as well here? Will the game continue? Or is the announcement postponed? There was the long memorial weekend and Anne's birthday, so everybody was busy at Renegade but now the silence is strange. I hope nothing bad happened. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Enaira said:

@Geoff could you please shed some light as well here? Will the game continue? Or is the announcement postponed? There was the long memorial weekend and Anne's birthday, so everybody was busy at Renegade but now the silence is strange. I hope nothing bad happened. 

As is often the case quiet front end means busy back end. So we are very busy behind the scenes.

We are doing a PR soon for our new project and are working on another two besides Buick development.

Website drafts have been completed and we will tease a few more bits before the PR (just waiting on date)

However with everything going on in the US I'd rather everyone just hunkered down and stayed out of harm's way (both Thomas and Courtney are fine) and let the pandemic and riots simmer down if the delays some bits further then so be it.

Lots of fun stuff coming I promise. 

Stay safe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geoff said:

As is often the case quiet front end means busy back end. So we are very busy behind the scenes.

We are doing a PR soon for our new project and are working on another two besides Buick development.

Website drafts have been completed and we will tease a few more bits before the PR (just waiting on date)

However with everything going on in the US I'd rather everyone just hunkered down and stayed out of harm's way (both Thomas and Courtney are fine) and let the pandemic and riots simmer down if the delays some bits further then so be it.

Lots of fun stuff coming I promise. 

Stay safe. 

Great, thank you!

This was the answer I was hoping to receive 👍🏻 and the information about 2 new projects is awesome!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geoff said:

As is often the case quiet front end means busy back end. So we are very busy behind the scenes.

We are doing a PR soon for our new project and are working on another two besides Buick development.

Website drafts have been completed and we will tease a few more bits before the PR (just waiting on date)

However with everything going on in the US I'd rather everyone just hunkered down and stayed out of harm's way (both Thomas and Courtney are fine) and let the pandemic and riots simmer down if the delays some bits further then so be it.

Lots of fun stuff coming I promise. 

Stay safe. 

Glad to hear this Geoff - eagerly awaiting news on the two new projects!  And thanks for the confirmation that Thomas and Courtney are both well.

Stay safe yourself Geoff, and all you RAWarriors out there!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 2:07 AM, Geoff said:

As is often the case quiet front end means busy back end. So we are very busy behind the scenes.

We are doing a PR soon for our new project and are working on another two besides Buick development.

Website drafts have been completed and we will tease a few more bits before the PR (just waiting on date)

However with everything going on in the US I'd rather everyone just hunkered down and stayed out of harm's way (both Thomas and Courtney are fine) and let the pandemic and riots simmer down if the delays some bits further then so be it.

Lots of fun stuff coming I promise. 

Stay safe. 

Glad to know the wheels remain in motion for Renegade. 😎 No clue what that fox clue meant, but it's great that other projects are in development, along with FAB8

Hope you & yours are still doing well, Geoff. Keep staying safe! ❤️

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Glad to know the wheels remain in motion for Renegade. 😎 No clue what that fox clue meant, but it's great that other projects are in development, along with FAB8

Hope you & yours are still doing well, Geoff. Keep staying safe! ❤️

 

You too mate. X 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Geoff said:

You too mate. X 

Thank you kindly!! 🤗

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...