• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/17/2020 at 2:00 AM, Samantha 24 said:

Yay 😀😀😀😀😀 .Are you allowed to say when ? 👏 

no but im hoping I can share in the next week or so.

17 hours ago, CJ Mitchell said:

This is going to be some good news yes? 

Sure is. 

So we have a foxy lady... it could be either Courtney or Anne 😁 but that would be too obvious. 

What does the picture tell us?

Wintertime 

Red haired 

Seen through a tele / far away / ancient (I'm mentioning the dark effect in the corners)

I HAVE NO CLUE! 

How about Elsa Pataky - red haired and a proper fox in ‘Malone’!!!!

Beyond suggesting possible female connections, I’m stumped so far as well🤔

With Thomas and Geoff involved I don’t think they’re gonna make it easy!! 😂

57 minutes ago, Gail said:

How about Elsa Pataky - red haired and a proper fox in ‘Malone’!!!!

Beyond suggesting possible female connections, I’m stumped so far as well🤔

I never saw her as red haired but it's a possible option : @wearerenegades is following her. And she's definitely foxy.

Well maybe more chestnut or even auburn haired - depends on which photo you look at but in my minds eye I saw her as a redhead (definitely not ginger though!) 🤷‍♀️
I’m relying on our social media ninja to crack the code! 😉

All guesses so far are waaaaaaaaay off base. 

You're welcome. 

I know you wouldn’t tell us even if we were bang on the money though!! 😂😂

Ah well, will just have to wait for the next clue 😉

No way! Gail I'm shocked, you were asking for ideas for brain activity during this lockdown 😉

18 minutes ago, Gail said:

I know you wouldn’t tell us even if we were bang on the money though!! 😂😂

Ah well, will just have to wait for the next clue 😉

I feel the same 🤣Even if we get it . He is not going to say. 

4 hours ago, Enaira said:

No way! Gail I'm shocked, you were asking for ideas for brain activity during this lockdown 😉

And I’m grateful for the diversion! 😉

• 2 weeks later...

@Geoff could you please shed some light as well here? Will the game continue? Or is the announcement postponed? There was the long memorial weekend and Anne's birthday, so everybody was busy at Renegade but now the silence is strange. I hope nothing bad happened. 

16 hours ago, Enaira said:

@Geoff could you please shed some light as well here? Will the game continue? Or is the announcement postponed? There was the long memorial weekend and Anne's birthday, so everybody was busy at Renegade but now the silence is strange. I hope nothing bad happened. 

As is often the case quiet front end means busy back end. So we are very busy behind the scenes.

We are doing a PR soon for our new project and are working on another two besides Buick development.

Website drafts have been completed and we will tease a few more bits before the PR (just waiting on date)

However with everything going on in the US I'd rather everyone just hunkered down and stayed out of harm's way (both Thomas and Courtney are fine) and let the pandemic and riots simmer down if the delays some bits further then so be it.

Lots of fun stuff coming I promise. 

Stay safe. 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

As is often the case quiet front end means busy back end. So we are very busy behind the scenes.

We are doing a PR soon for our new project and are working on another two besides Buick development.

Website drafts have been completed and we will tease a few more bits before the PR (just waiting on date)

However with everything going on in the US I'd rather everyone just hunkered down and stayed out of harm's way (both Thomas and Courtney are fine) and let the pandemic and riots simmer down if the delays some bits further then so be it.

Stay safe. 

Great, thank you!

This was the answer I was hoping to receive 👍🏻 and the information about 2 new projects is awesome!

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Stay safe. 

Glad to hear this Geoff - eagerly awaiting news on the two new projects!  And thanks for the confirmation that Thomas and Courtney are both well.

Stay safe yourself Geoff, and all you RAWarriors out there!

On 6/2/2020 at 2:07 AM, Geoff said:

Stay safe. 

Glad to know the wheels remain in motion for Renegade. 😎 No clue what that fox clue meant, but it's great that other projects are in development, along with FAB8

Hope you & yours are still doing well, Geoff. Keep staying safe! ❤️

10 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Glad to know the wheels remain in motion for Renegade. 😎 No clue what that fox clue meant, but it's great that other projects are in development, along with FAB8

Hope you & yours are still doing well, Geoff. Keep staying safe! ❤️

You too mate. X 

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

You too mate. X 

Thank you kindly!! 🤗

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.