Jump to content

Crown Vic (Protect and Serve, Bulletproof)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Producers just confirmed its official but a draft and not how how it leaked on line. 

It's so much better than the other one (IMO). I really didn't like that - too 'in your face', and felt rather dated, IYSWIM. Hell of a cheesy strapline, though! 😋 

Still not convinced I want to see CV - doesn't seem like my kind of thing. But then, I didn't think Hung was going to be, either, and I enjoyed that! That said, I just can't see me rushing to the cinema to see Crown Vic; am more likely to wait to hire it from iTunes or Amazon. (Sorry, Tom!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Banners now appearing socially, I think its the legit poster, to many variations appearing. 

 

EHBfIvGWkAAXHFF.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

It's so much better than the other one (IMO). I really didn't like that - too 'in your face', and felt rather dated, IYSWIM. Hell of a cheesy strapline, though! 😋 

Totally SWYM and agree.

I like seeing his face around, but for a movie poster it's classier if not.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it likely to get a cinema release over here?

I have to confess that the last film I actually went to the cinema to see was Jurassic Park (the original one!) but this might just be the next one so🤞!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gail said:

Is it likely to get a cinema release over here?

I have to confess that the last film I actually went to the cinema to see was Jurassic Park (the original one!) but this might just be the next one so🤞!!!

I love the big-screen experience of first-time watching SFX-heavy films but I don't particularly enjoy being in an enclosed space with so many other people! Currently trying to work out when I'll have time to see Maleficent and Terminator. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Gail, that you get to see CV at the cinema. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Totally SWYM and agree.

I like seeing his face around, but for a movie poster it's classier if not.

Agreed! And that moustache... 🤯 😋

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

Agreed! And that moustache... 🤯 😋

It’s Thomas - I’ll forgive pretty much anything (including the ‘tash!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

I love the big-screen experience of first-time watching SFX-heavy films but I don't particularly enjoy being in an enclosed space with so many other people! Currently trying to work out when I'll have time to see Maleficent and Terminator. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Gail, that you get to see CV at the cinema. 

That’s kind of my problem too - not the enclosed space but people annoy me (RAWarriors definitely excepted!). Plus my sofa is far more comfortable and nearer the drinks and snacks!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Gail said:

Is it likely to get a cinema release over here?

As far as im aware there are no concrete plans for international release yet. I think this will depend on the domestic sales. (Cinema) but its also going to download and DVD so I expect this is how we will see it over here but I could be wrong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gail said:

It’s Thomas - I’ll forgive pretty much anything (including the ‘tash!)

The 'tash is, I suspect, another example of 'looks dubious in static images but is probably fine in reality' (or in this case, on screen)! Still, not the finest look, if I'm honest... but I have a feeling it works well for the character. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gail said:

That’s kind of my problem too - not the enclosed space but people annoy me (RAWarriors definitely excepted!). Plus my sofa is far more comfortable and nearer the drinks and snacks!!!

Oh yes, it's not the enclosed space at all - I have no problem with those... but people. No! Noisy, smelly creatures! I'm almost guaranteed to have smokers sitting near me, and it's thoroughly miserable (I have hyperosmia). Am totally with you re. sofa and snacks! Plus, at home you can pause to go to the loo!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Geoff said:

As far as im aware there are no concrete plans for international release yet. I think this will depend on the domestic sales. (Cinema) but its also going to download and DVD so I expect this is how we will see it over here but I could be wrong. 

Makes sense; and I expect that even if it does have a cinema release over here, it would be limited.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive just received my copy of the trailer!!

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT.

Will post it as soon as im allowed, hopefully later but if you check out Alec Baldwins Instagram he is the one releasing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's now on Insta and it still (even more) looks like an adrenaline rush! The moustache of Monsieur goes very well with the character. It seems all very GOOOOD !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Geoff, it's exciting to be on this forum during a movie release. The trailer is very promising, there are high quality scenes and a top cast. The night seems to be a character by itself, leaving its imprint on the different people. The forum is now richer with this movie trailer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for posting so quickly- been checking roughly every five minutes then the first time I left my phone alone for a while, there it is!!!!  Anyway, enough of that - the trailer is AWESOME! 😎 It looks slick and gritty, TJ and The ‘Tash work well together on film after all and I want to see it more than ever now!  I messaged Thomas to give the first teaser trailer the thumbs up and he was kind enough to reply saying he really liked the film and seemed sure we would too!!  On the basis of this trailer I think he’s right! Job well done by all concerned 👍👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

The more I look at this, the more I’m liking it - still prefer ‘Open All Night’ though, maybe because that’s the first one we saw so in my mind that is the poster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Geoff changed the title to Crown Vic (Protect and Serve, Bulletproof)
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...