Alien Pig Farm 3000!

Tim Bradstreet

• 1 year later...
Are there still plans to do another run of APF? Any ideas when (or if) that might happen?

i just noticed that this thread has over 2500 views! seems like the title struck some kind of chord with folks. which is why we SHOULD DO ANOTHER RUN! whaddaya say, Todd? another 4 ishues of pig eatin' aliuns?!

well come on down to SDCC this year and pick yourself up a copy of the BRAND NEW APF3000 TRADE PAPERBACK!!

that's right, all 4 issues collected under one roof, and what a roof it is; we went with MARK SHULTZ's glorious cover to issue 2 as our TPB cover. mainly cuz we're cheap bastards and couldn't afford to pay for a brand new cover! and get this: we took out all the cussin so's we could sell it to little fellers too! so cum on mom's and dad's, buy one for yerself and one for yer favorite ankle biter! buy enuff of em so's me and Todd and Tim can buy more beer! and then MAYBE we'll get off our lazy butts and drawer up anuther one for ya'll!!

• 4 months later...

Review of Alien Pig Farm 3000:

"Alien Pig Farm 3000 is a tongue in cheek, sci-fi meets deep south white trash action/horror adventure that is at once silly, genuinely funny, slightly disturbing ...and fun to read."

http://www.comicbookbin.com/Alien_Pig_Farm_3000.html

Jen

Review of Alien Pig Farm 3000:

"Alien Pig Farm 3000 is a tongue in cheek, sci-fi meets deep south white trash action/horror adventure that is at once silly, genuinely funny, slightly disturbing ...and fun to read."

http://www.comicbookbin.com/Alien_Pig_Farm_3000.html

Jen

I've got to agree whole heartedly, I just got my trade from the RAW shop...and it is a lot of fun to read. Great art work, great covers and just a ton of humor and action...how can you not love Elvis? How? This book needs to be on your Christmas list kiddies!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This link is from the "Videos of Tom" section, but I thought since Tom mentions that APF 3000 is being developed into a film, I'd repost it: http://xtalkischeapx.blogspot.com/2010/09/...ing-mileys.html

David Gordon Green making Alien Pig Farm 3000 into a film would be fucking awesome. Hopefully, this shit goes down.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
David Gordon Green making Alien Pig Farm 3000 into a film would be fucking awesome. Hopefully, this shit goes down.

If Alien Pig Farm 3000 gets made into a film, hopefully there's a place to squeeze the excellent Michael Rooker into the cast. He's southern, he's fun and a little crazy too. David Gordon Green films are excellent, so the story is definitely in good hands.