Sons of Anarchy Returns Sept 11th!

Guest AdminGuyX

• 4 months later...

my wife turned me on to this. i didn't want to watch cause i've had run ins with bikers in my past. however you can't help but get drawn in when ya start watching. i'm still a season behind...but it's all good so far

• 1 month later...

just started season 5...really no one into this shit! c'mon, ron perlman!

Season 5 just started for you... want me to ruin it? Just kidding. Get saddled up, this season is a bumpy ride. If you have been lucky enough to have avoided all the spoilers, let me just say, be prepared for episode 3. You're gonna be pissed.

On a side note, it's funny how the cast of SOA has been connected to Guillermo del Toro. So far Ron, Hunnam and Winter Ave Zoli (Lyla) have been in del Toro films.

Season 5 just started for you... want me to ruin it? Just kidding. Get saddled up, this season is a bumpy ride. If you have been lucky enough to have avoided all the spoilers, let me just say, be prepared for episode 3. You're gonna be pissed.

On a side note, it's funny how the cast of SOA has been connected to Guillermo del Toro. So far Ron, Hunnam and Winter Ave Zoli (Lyla) have been in del Toro films.

yeah i know i'm way behind...don't get alot of time to watch this stuff when work is in full swing. thats why i take the odd winter off...but ya can't ruin things for me, i love to know the ins and outs of anything i watch before going in! yes i saw opie's death coming since season1(if thats what you were refering to?) anyway it's been great so far and i'm half trough now...probley just carry on til the end tonight...glad to see clay(perlman) back on his feet and being the bastard that he is!

Op's death is pretty big, but no one comes out on top at the end of this one. Really looking forward to season 6.

ok does that little fuck juicey get whats coming to him the season!

didn't quite make it last night, couple of episodes to go still...when does season6 start?

Not for a while. September or October. Sutter said they film June/July.

sonofabitch! that long?! time is the enemy that we never see...