BAD PLANET ISSUE #7

Rosella

Tim said he wanted to make sure every forum member who wants one gets one, so something official will be set up very soon.

Who wants one? I know I sure do!!! :D

Guest AdminGuyX

Greg's gone. I believe they already have a new artist lined up, Tim mentioned it elsewhere. Not sure where off the top of my head.

And hell YES I want one. Do I need to post that?

;)

Kristyn will have BP # 7 - San Diego Comicon edition, added to our store but it will be a few days til we get it added as our webgenius is in the midst of a move.

Won't be long and then you can order the book direct.

It's cool, Tom wanted folks to see what the awesome black and white line art looked like and we wanted to have SOMETHING out for Comicon.

So we printed this thing up with about half the pages in full color and half the pages in black and white (you can even see the blueline, etc . . )

There was some disappointment on our end as Tri-Vision printed the book on slicker paper than we like.

But that's just apples and oranges. It's still awesome and the story is bang-ZOOM.

Fucking Bruce Jones ;)

I'm at Tom's tomorrow and am going to sign a couple hundred of them.

So all books ordered will also have signatures by me and Tom on them to sweeten the deal.

Greg Staples DID leave us to pursue higher paying jobs. We were paying him WELL and he was LOVING the book (you can see that in his work) -

But ultimately he couldn't afford to stay on when he was getting $$$ dancing before him.

The US $ doesn't go as far for the UK guys.

We're trying out a guy as we speak. We love his stuff but it remains to be seen whether or not he wins the job.

If he can handle it, great! If he can't then we're going to put him on something smaller like Alien Worlds ;)

- TB

I hope he works out.

Too bad that Greg decided to leave, a lot of us were pretty excited about that. BP issue one curse I guess ;)

Alien Worlds is going to be amazing. I still need to finish filling out the old series. Is Bruce going to be sole writer on that one, or are you and Tom going to toss stories in there as well?

Hell yeah, add me to the list please guys...... I hate living in the UK sometimes!

Kristyn will have BP # 7 - San Diego Comicon edition, added to our store but it will be a few days til we get it added as our webgenius is in the midst of a move.

It's cool, Tom wanted folks to see what the awesome black and white line art looked like and we wanted to have SOMETHING out for Comicon.

So we printed this thing up with about half the pages in full color and half the pages in black and white (you can even see the blueline, etc . . )

There was some disappointment on our end as Tri-Vision printed the book on slicker paper than we like.

But that's just apples and oranges. It's still awesome and the story is bang-ZOOM.

Fucking Bruce Jones ;)

So all books ordered will also have signatures by me and Tom on them to sweeten the deal.

Greg Staples DID leave us to pursue higher paying jobs. We were paying him WELL and he was LOVING the book (you can see that in his work) -

But ultimately he couldn't afford to stay on when he was getting $$$ dancing before him.

We're trying out a guy as we speak. We love his stuff but it remains to be seen whether or not he wins the job.

If he can handle it, great! If he can't then we're going to put him on something smaller like Alien Worlds ;)

- TB

If I could draw I would do it for free, just for the love of it!

Fucking Bruce Jones ;)

- TB

Super! Really looking forward to reading this bad boy! I have a feeling it's worth the wait. B)

I hope he works out.

Too bad that Greg decided to leave, a lot of us were pretty excited about that. BP issue one curse I guess ;)

Alien Worlds is going to be amazing. I still need to finish filling out the old series. Is Bruce going to be sole writer on that one, or are you and Tom going to toss stories in there as well?

YES - Bruce is the SOLE writer of Alien Worlds ;)

Also - For those that can't or don't want to do credit card payment for BP #7 Comicon Edition, I can take the orders privately through paypal and personal check or money order.

Once we get it up in the shop we may begin proceedings ;)

More soon - TB

YES - Bruce is the SOLE writer of Alien Worlds ;)

Also - For those that can't or don't want to do credit card payment for BP #7 Comicon Edition, I can take the orders privately through paypal and personal check or money order.

Once we get it up in the shop we may begin proceedings ;)

More soon - TB

Oh, Tim. You always go above & beyond for us. Thanks! :P

• 3 weeks later...