Toy Story 3

Rosella

Anyone know who they got to voice Slinky Dog since Jim Varney left us?

They got Blake Clark, which is a good choice. Though, I will miss Jim Varney.

I'm still amazed at how the original Toy Story holds up and even more than that, it looks a hell of a lot better than some of the other CG films that keep getting cranked out. I was not "wowed" by Cars, I thought it was pretty good, but nothing amazing, but the rest of Pixar's line up is perfect. Can't wait to see what they do with 3D.

I'm still amazed at how the original Toy Story holds up and even more than that, it looks a hell of a lot better than some of the other CG films that keep getting cranked out. I was not "wowed" by Cars, I thought it was pretty good, but nothing amazing, but the rest of Pixar's line up is perfect. Can't wait to see what they do with 3D.

After all of these years, Toy Story is still my favorite. I pretty much modeled my bedroom like Andy's; I bought so many things of Woody. I have yet to see an animated movie better than Toy Story. I did love Toy Story 2, but it still isn't better than the original.

I hope the 3D for Toy Story 3 is better than Up in 3D. Up didn't really feel like a 3D movie; I was very disappointed by it.

• 4 months later...

I saw Toy Story 3. It's a really good movie. The best Pixar film in awhile.

Toy Story 3 made $109 million opening weekend, so that means other people are still fans of Woody and Buzz and the rest of the gang.

I wouldn't say Toy Story 3 is better than Toy Story, but I'm satisfied with it enough as a Toy Story movie.

Toy Story 3 feels directed towards adults mostly. There are some moments that young kids shouldn't see or will understand.

My new favorite character would have to be Ken. And there are a lot of jokes about Ken. :lol:

But Toy Story 3 is a very touching and funny movie. One crazy adventure after another. If this is the final chapter, it's a good way to end the franchise.

I do recommend it for any Pixar fan.

Toy Story 3 feels directed towards adults mostly. There are some moments that young kids shouldn't see or will understand.

Ah, yeah - my 5 year old FREAKED during the incinerator scene and then had a mild nightmare about the monkey.

My new favorite character would have to be Ken. And there are a lot of jokes about Ken. :lol:

Ken was my absolute favorite as well. All his outfits are real - the gang @ Pixar didn't make any of 'em up - took 'em strait f/ the Mattel catalog. As a lover (& part-time purveyor) of vintage clothes, Ken is near & dear to my heart! Now if I can only find an astronaut suit to go w/ my pink heels.... ;)

Ah, yeah - my 5 year old FREAKED during the incinerator scene and then had a mild nightmare about the monkey.

Ken was my absolute favorite as well. All his outfits are real - the gang @ Pixar didn't make any of 'em up - took 'em strait f/ the Mattel catalog. As a lover (& part-time purveyor) of vintage clothes, Ken is near & dear to my heart! Now if I can only find an astronaut suit to go w/ my pink heels.... ;)

That monkey was very freaky, and I'm not even 5! But I think that Baby doll would definitely pop up in kids' nightmares. I thought that thing was weird looking even before it turned it's head completely around. :blink:

I love the character Ken. Even seeing him in the trailer after the fact makes me laugh. That's cool that all of his outfits are real. Good job, Pixar. And it's good that you noticed that, as well. The writers over at Pixar are very clever when it comes to adding little details and subtle images/characters for the fans.

That monkey was very freaky, and I'm not even 5! But I think that Baby doll would definitely pop up in kids' nightmares. I thought that thing was weird looking even before it turned it's head completely around. :blink:

I love the character Ken. Even seeing him in the trailer after the fact makes me laugh. That's cool that all of his outfits are real. Good job, Pixar. And it's good that you noticed that, as well. The writers over at Pixar are very clever when it comes to adding little details and subtle images/characters for the fans.

I felt the whole thing was rather age inappropriate and perhaps age schizophrenic. The Andy sequences were by and large heavy in a way that seemed incongruous with the rest of the film. The a fore mentioned incinerator, monkey, big baby etc. I dunno. It seemed tedious and long and contrived to me. My least favorite Pixar film since Cars.