I am welcoming myself to your site ! i got to learn the tricks but nice forum if u get online i would love a reply thanks :) cheersss lol

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am welcoming myself to your site ! i got to learn the tricks but nice forum if u get online i would love a reply thanks :) cheersss lol

Welcome to RAW World, Elise!! I hope you stick around & enjoy all that this place has to offer. :)

• 1 year later...

Hi TJ...just wanted to say thanks. I received the signed 8by10 photo of you in the mail...it made my day! I was kinda having a shitty one until then. you are the best!

• 1 month later...

Hi TJ...just wanted to say thanks. I received the signed 8by10 photo of you in the mail...it made my day! I was kinda having a shitty one until then. you are the best!

I would love to get a signed photograph, how did you manage that? :)

I found an address online...there you have it

I found it also, but not sure about how the postage works to Australia, apparently I have to buy US stamps, oh well if that is what I have to do. I wonder if you can send specific items to get signed.. like comic books :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would send anything...I don't think you would get it back

• 2 weeks later...

I found it also, but not sure about how the postage works to Australia, apparently I have to buy US stamps, oh well if that is what I have to do. I wonder if you can send specific items to get signed.. like comic books :)

I would send anything...I don't think you would get it back

sinn's right....You shouldn't send anything to have it signed. If I remember correctly, they even mentioned not sending items. They wouldn't want to be held accountable for lost items in the mail.

You should email the site and ask how to go about handling the shipping.

• 2 months later...

hey buddy....busy....aren't we all! just sayin'... ;)

• 3 years later...

Hiya I am a fan from the uk.

New to this form. So be nice lol.

Love the films ur in never got to watch hung as its not on sky. Which as really disappointed me.

Love the new film really enjoyed it. Did make me jump a few times. But thats me lol.

Take care. Love u. ❤??

You can get all 3 series on DVD from Amazon.co.uk. welcome to the site.

Hiya I am a fan from the uk.

New to this form. So be nice lol.

Love the films ur in never got to watch hung as its not on sky. Which as really disappointed me.

Love the new film really enjoyed it. Did make me jump a few times. But thats me lol.

Take care. Love u. ❤

Welcome to RAW, Mazzie!! It's nice to meet you on here. Happy to see you're already posting. :)

• 1 year later...
On 7/9/2009 at 7:25 PM, Thomas Jane said:

you know i had the FBI at my house a few years ago. they had caught a man who was impersonating me and ripping off rich women in Texas and New Orleans. he finally got caught in New Hampshire for asking a girl to MARRY him as Thomas Jane! he's doing a lot of time because in that state if you make love to a person claiming to be someone else, they consider it RAPE. isn't that incredible? my wife wanted to interview him and make a short documentary on the subject. this guy was living the life of a movie star WAY better than ever have. he was getting suites comped at fancy hotels pretending to be me, scouting new locations for movies, claiming he was doing a film for Paramount! he was buying wedding rings and women started posting here on these boards looking for me and telling me what a great time we had together in New Orleans. needless to say, the wife was not so happy for a while there. thank god they caught him!

@Gail and all, look what I found here. The FBI story mentioned during the May 17th Q&A !

Plus... if you scroll down the thread you'll find the first posts of a certain Geoff, all sweet and new on the forum (2011), asking excellent questions to TJ. At that time, he was just like the rest of us now 😉

Super sleuth Ariane strikes again! Thanks for tracking this down, I can only imagine how TJ must have felt about this guy - probably lucky Thomas didn't get his hands on him! 😡

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Plus... if you scroll down the thread you'll find the first posts of a certain Geoff, all sweet and new on the forum (2011), asking excellent questions to TJ. At that time, he was just like the rest of us now 😉

Ah yes, back in the days when he was still a fresh faced innocent called Geoff Woody - bet you could never have imagined how things would turn out, eh Geoff?  I've said it before and I'll say it again, you give hope to us all!! 😉

Blimey that is going back some lol. 

10 hours ago, Gail said:

Ah yes, back in the days when he was still a fresh faced innocent called Geoff Woody - bet you could never have imagined how things would turn out, eh Geoff?  I've said it before and I'll say it again, you give hope to us all!! 😉

'Woody'? 🤣 Aww, G-Man, how cute!

That FBI story, crikey! Quite apart from the illegality, I honestly don't understand how anyone could have the gall to do something like that. Which is probably a contributing factor as to why I'm not a criminal mastermind. 🤔

2 hours ago, Nicole said:

That FBI story, crikey! Quite apart from the illegality, I honestly don't understand how anyone could have the gall to do something like that. Which is probably a contributing factor as to why I'm not a criminal mastermind. 🤔

I know, you almost have to admire anyone with the brass neck to pull a stunt like that!

12 minutes ago, Gail said:

I know, you almost have to admire anyone with the brass neck to pull a stunt like that!

Tom should make a movie of it... playing the guy who impersonated him! 🤣

2 hours ago, Nicole said:

Tom should make a movie of it... playing the guy who impersonated him! 🤣

🤣 and then get arrested as himself, which would drive Gail mad because in the end, if he had travelled in time to beat up the guy, there wouldn't be the need for the movie and Tom wouldn't be in movie jail so why bother?

#whatIjustwrotedoesntmakeanysensebutIhadfun

52 minutes ago, Enaira said:

🤣 and then getting arrested as himself, which would drive Gail mad because in the end, if he had travelled in time to beat up the guy, there wouldn't be the need for the movie and Tom wouldn't be in movie jail so why bother?

Absolutely laughing my a$$ off here Ariane - thank you! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

🤣 and then getting arrested as himself, which would drive Gail mad because in the end, if he had travelled in time to beat up the guy, there wouldn't be the need for the movie and Tom wouldn't be in movie jail so why bother?

Bit like the Terminator films, then! 🤔 🤣

15 minutes ago, Gail said:

Absolutely laughing my a$$ off here Ariane - thank you! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Totes! 🤣

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.