The Store is Open folks

Guest AdminGuyX

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno how to PM you! but yes that DOES sounds way cool!! why don't you PM ME & TIM and we'll see wht we can do!

Have emailed TB & Kristyn, but no word from 'em yet. Ah, the gatekeepers. So, who's the keeper of the cheese? And just when will they let loose the marmosets?

• 5 months later...

I received my "Raw Deal" purchase today (very cool T-Shirts) and just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Tom or Tim or whoever packaged up my order because it also included a bonus copy of Bad Planet #7, Apocrypha (yup, that's right, not Apocryphosis as seen online at the store!). Extra special edition, indeed! and being Greek, I love any linguistic derivations from the mother tongue (I'm rather like "Gus Portokalos" in My Big Fat Greek Wedding that way) - though I realize Bad Planet has nothing to do with any of the above. ;) Still, Merry Christmas to me, I say - and thanks again Raw Studios!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Apocryphosis was Tom's original title, either that or it was a misspelling in an email . . . ;)

That all got corrected but it seems that someone used a jpeg of my first attempt instead of the final art for the store page.

That's fucking hilarious!

I'll send word we need to replace that graphic. Thanks for the heads-up!

Also glad you enjoyed it!

Best - Tim

• 1 year later...

If you don't have Tom on facebook and have not been checking out the store (for shame!) now in by popular demand: RAW logo t-shirts: http://store.rawstudios.com/index.php/merchandise/raw.html

There are also hoodies. If you have not bought a hoodie yet, I got one of the Dirty Laundry ones, they are soft as hell. THE most comfortable hoodie I have ever bought.

Looking at the new RAW gear, or just waiting for that moment to pick up something you've had your eye on for a while? Tom announced a 20% off sale at the RAW store. Check it out:

"RawStudios WTF IT'S SUMMER Sale 20% off the whole damn store. Check it OUT Oh, Secret Code for the WTF IT'S SUMMER sale is... SUPERFAN. We wanted to be original. But wound up with ironic. Yes."

• 3 months later...

Alright guys, screw freezing your ass off in cold weather hoping to cash in on some Black Friday deals. The RAW store is running a sale right now. There are 2 new shirts (look under RAW merch, and Tim's section). No need to freeze here, unless you turn the thermostat down and shop online naked. In that case, more power to ya ;)

Alright guys, screw freezing your ass off in cold weather hoping to cash in on some Black Friday deals. The RAW store is running a sale right now. There are 2 new shirts (look under RAW merch, and Tim's section). No need to freeze here, unless you turn the thermostat down and shop online naked. In that case, more power to ya ;)

Hehehe that made me laugh. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I saw that RAW got on the Black Friday bandwagon. ^_^ Always nice to see RAW Deal offer great deals. So....Who wants to buy me something?....Settle down..Settle down...Just form an orderly line. ;)

But seriously....I do have a question (and I hope it's not a silly one) that I've been wondering about......Did RAW Studios have to get permission to sell Dirty Laundry items?

Tom posted a couple of photos of some t-shirts on his face book page and they look awesome. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't have any official word on this, but I think they are in the clear here, since it's RAW selling stuff with Tim's new skull on it. I know we all know what said skull represents, but it's not like they are selling stuff using "Marvel's Punisher". That's from my understanding.

Thanks! I just know that Marvel being so protective and all of their characters, I wasn't certain what would & wouldn't be okay to sell. But, John, what you said actually makes sense. :)

• 7 months later...

As some of you might have noticed, the RSW store is down. Don't worry, we will make sure you can still get RAW swag as well as signed copies of Tim's sketchbook from IDW. I have been talking with Mike Hess and we have a temp solution in place. Keep your eyes peeled for updates in the next day or two.

As some of you might have noticed, the RSW store is down. Don't worry, we will make sure you can still get RAW swag as well as signed copies of Tim's sketchbook from IDW. I have been talking with Mike Hess and we have a temp solution in place. Keep your eyes peeled for updates in the next day or two.

Is anyone trying to fix the problem?

• 5 months later...

Hi!

I was wondering if there is a physical store location or only an online store?

Davina-lee :)

Ok thank you :) I can't access the online store for some reason, maybe it is offline? I live in Australia so unless there is a con scheduled here then I'll look online. Thank you for responding so quickly

Davina-lee :)