WOLVERINE

origin1950

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdminGuyX

I'm not even looking at it as costumes. I mean, Logan is in his wife beater and jeans in the photo. They just threw a red shirt on deadpool to give a nod to the comic book costume I'm sure.

Not spandex, just not something that seems so lazy.

I can understand not having the mask, it might end up looking too much like Spider-Man's, but I thought they could have done more with the suit. Say what you want about Daredevil, but I liked DD's costume. They could have gone that route and left off the mask.

Deadpool's had a few different costumes. Jackman said that there was a reason why they decided to show Reynolds' face. I think he should eventually wear a mask though.

Deadpool.jpg

there really is nothing wrong with the costume, reynolds is wearing exactly what creed was wearing when stryker found him in vietnam. a sleeveless shirt and combat slacks. creed wore a green shirt, wade wears a red shirt. no lazyness there, just a very uniformed way of dressing up these military assassins

Deadpool's colors are red and black though. ;)

so what? wolverine hasnt worn his original yellow and blue colors since the first film. creed isn't wearing orange and tan either. this is a serious film and giving the characters colorful 'costumes' would take away all that seriousness in a heartbeat.

so what? wolverine hasnt worn his original yellow and blue colors since the first film. creed isn't wearing orange and tan either. this is a serious film and giving the characters colorful 'costumes' would take away all that seriousness in a heartbeat.

I don't know, the blue and yellow could really add to the inner rage of Wolverine :P

This is another bit of a 'what the fuck?' regarding Deadpool.

IESB: So, we get teased in the Wolverine trailer with Deadpool, he's a fan favorite, another second tier Iron Man-like character, and Ryan Reynolds has been dying to play this guy for years and I think that's why he even did the cameo because he wants a stand alone film. Any movement there?

TR: Yes and no, I mean, Deadpool is an integral part of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, we are in the process now, of doing all the CG work to create that character at an A +++ level, that's being done in truly as state of the art fashion as possible...

IESB: Scarring and all?

TR: It will be very rewarding for the fans, let's put it that way. It's a high level endeavor because he figures importantly in the movie, so whether he'll spin off into his own movie, if that's what you're asking, I don't know the answer. We will have to see.

CGI scarring? I mean Two-Face looked really good and he was mostly CGI, but that was only half a face. I can't help but think it'll kinda look a bit shitty for some reason, I do hope at least half of it is practical.

The first shot in the series looks like the Civil War...

Baby Storm looks cute, but I'm kinda concerned that they're trying to do too much; adding too many characters.

In my opinion, Wolverine is such a rich character at the core, I'm reticent to say that I would even want to see any other mutants in the flick if it's done correctly... just seems to dilute the relevance of it...(imo).

In that group shot, Jackman looks incredible. I think he embodies Wolverine in that shot, the face, the physique is totally ripped. I can forgive him for being a foot taller than the canucklehead. :)

Also, didn't Rob Liefeld create Deadpool? or Greg Capullo? Just curious...

About the title: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

The structure suggest there will be other flicks... I'm wondering what other X-Man character can carry a film? Professor X? Scott and Jean? yaawwnnn....

Somebody made this picture online from Ray Park's Snake Eyes from G.I. JOE. I thought it was badass.

l_16fc50b85e8a484a91f0728c63d0baa8.jpg

This seems like something they could have gotten away with if they approached it for the movie. This isn't the case now but it's okay.