question from the other side

oh, i gotta know - tim, tom, are either of you guys gonna do anything raw related in new york anytime soon? new york is JUST as warm and sunny and friendly as ca, EVERYONE knows that.

i posted this elsewhere, but being the newb that i am to msg boards in general, i later realised that it should really be posted here if i want an answer. and i do. thats why i asked. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
i posted this elsewhere, but being the newb that i am to msg boards in general, i later realised that it should really be posted here if i want an answer. and i do. thats why i asked. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, no plans yet, though Tom will be in town this week for an appearance on "The View".

There is a great comics show in NY but we've never been invited and it's a long way/great expense to invite ourselves.

The place to see us these days is Sunny Southern California. The show we do every year is the San Diego Comicon, and we're adding another - Long Beach Comicon, October 2-4, 2009. We're just a boutique publisher so we ain't got the big bucks to throw around and do a lot of travel.

Tom's in NY from time to time doing TV appearances, film promotion, and film premieres, so you're likely to run into him before you'd collide with us both.

Never can tell though when the wind will change and we'd find ourselves blowing into town.

Keep yer fingers crossed and include us in yer nightly prayers.

That's what Bronco Billy'd do.

Hope to make an NY appearance very soon.

- TB

aw thanks for replying tim. yeah, id like to order a hit on the money gods. being indie/cult/boutique in any artistic field is haaarrrdddd but its gotta be the most vindicating 'cause you get the best class of fans and supporters.

you know, bronco billy would also strap em to a wheel and start shooting... hmm..... its only a matter of time before youll be reeling in the invitations. the tricky part is staying dedicated while you wait. but id say you have that down considering youre successful in your own right, the talent is all there, the popularity is growing, and we - the best class - are all behind you :D

Archived