Bad Planet and Alien Pig Farm 3000 - trade collections!

Money order is even better than a check.

Don't think we'll be set up that way when we get the store online but for piecemeal business it shouldn't be a problem Mike.

When we do get an official store set up we'd be equipped to take credit cards, paypal, whatever so that will simplify things a lot.

Never fear, we'll always find a way to take care of our own.

- TB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I need to discuss this with Tom but I have a plan to have X amount of books signed by the creators while we're all together at Comicon.

I know we want to make an offer to Bud Plant as they mainly go for signed editions only, but I'm hoping to do at least 50 signed editions we can offer to our friends here at the forum. It'd have to be a Paypal deal and I'd either ship the books from here or TJ could set up something with our new RAW assistant Kristyn, and she could ship the books out to folks directly from TJ's garage ;)

One thing's for sure, our family here will have ample opportunity to get their hands on the goodies.

We'll be setting prices soon and I'll keep everyone informed.

- TB

Any new info for us on this Tim? Any signed copies available?

I have 10 copies of BP hardcover that I can do what I want with.

So if there are folks who have paypal and wanna add bit of $ for P+H then I can take care of a few of ya.

I know Weber wants one.

Who else?

I'll have to get boxes to ship and add shipping cost, not sure what that would be yet but I assume around $10.00

Books will retail for 39.95 so what I'll do is charge $35.00 for these and add $10 for the rest.

Total of $45.00 if yer interested.

Supply is short.

Either that or wait until TJ solicits through Diamond but that'd be a 3-4 month wait from whenever he makes the official solicitation.

Up to yoo's guys.

Hit me with a PM if you want to do the order. I'll send you my paypal addy and you send me yer shipping info.

Easy as pie.

I'm going to keep 3 so I got 7 up for grabs.

If there is enough demand I'll see if Jim Daly wants to part with a few of his.

Add and extra $25.00, a total of $70.00 if you want your copy to have a gorgeous original JIM DALY sketch inside.

People, it's WORTH IT. JD does some amazing drawings in these and $25.00 extra is a bargain like insane.

He was doing them at SDCC and they were flying off the table.

Pick your favorite character!

Just let me know what you want and we'll do some dealin'

- TB

Ahem. ME. This is the black and white HC yeah?

And I'd like one of Jim's pieces tossed in there too.

Yeah, these are the oversized limited black and white hardcover editions.

Jim's sketches are MAD nuts. You won't be disappointed.

Noe - Hit me through regular email and we'll set you up.

Jim's gonna be out of town for a week so earliest we could have one ready is after the 9th.

Cool?

- t F'N b

OK, I got some quick orders on the book.

Like I said, I have seven.

Here's a lit of the orders so far . . And read to the end. I need the folks who ordered one to hit me directly through my email . . . *

1. Noeland - with sketch

2. Kwiat - no sketch

3. xNLx - with sketch

4. J Weber - no sketch

5. Irish (the slayer) - with sketch

I got two left.

If we get more orders Jim is willing to part with a few of his.

I think it's safe to say that at this time we have 5 books available.

If you are interested, strike quickly.

All books signed by Jim Daly and myself.

*Important note: My messenger has gone all buggy and I can't reply to private messages for some reason.

Anyone who ordered a book please hit me through my regular email - tim@timbradstreet.com

Hit me back with your order and a shipping address. I'll reply with my paypal address.

Books should be sent out inside of the next 2 weeks.

Sorry for the trouble. Not sure what the issue is.

Thanks!!!!

- tb

KD -

I don't have any Pig Farms currently.

I should get some comps there too but I don't have them yet.

So hold off just a little while longer and I'll try to hook that up.

As for BP -

Here is the updated list -

1. Noeland - with sketch

2. Kwiat - no sketch

3. xNLx - with sketch

4. J Weber - no sketch

5. Irish (the slayer) - with sketch

6. Mediumfan - with sketch

I'll be in touch soon with my paypal address.

- TB

KD -

I don't have any Pig Farms currently.

I should get some comps there too but I don't have them yet.

So hold off just a little while longer and I'll try to hook that up.

TB, let us know if you can hook that up and put my name on the list for that one too please.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to update shipping status for those of you who ordered a Bad Planet hardcover or a Pig Farm TPB -

Received payments from all of you. Thank you.

Jim spent all day here the Sunday before last working on the sketches.

He still had a little to finish up so he took them home.

I'd have sent out the books that did not require sketches (Weber, Kwiat, and kdedu - who ordered a Pig Farm) already except for the fact that Jim hadn't signed the other books yet! Anyway, your wait is almost over. Jim is stopping by tomorrow (Wednesday) evening to bring over the last of the completed sketches and while he's here he will sign the rest of the books.

@ kdedu - I could have shipped yours out earlier since all it needed was my sig but I was waiting to ship everything together. Hope that has not been an inconvenience.

ALL orders will ship on Thursday, the 27th.

Apologies from Jim and I for the delay.

Cheers - TB

PS - Jim kicked ASS. Those of you getting sketches are going to shit yer britches. Better have an adult diaper on standby. ;)

@ kdedu - I could have shipped yours out earlier since all it needed was my sig but I was waiting to ship everything together. Hope that has not been an inconvenience.

Got mine on Sat. It looks GREAT! Ya'll know how to kick some bitchin' bacon.

Got the book today! Truly great and worth every penny. The black and white is great, and personally, I kind of wish the book would have came that way from the start. It just feels like it was born for B&W. Glad that you got the chance to do it this way and I'm glad I got a copy. Can't wait for part 2.

Also, I love Tom's introduction. Classic.

Glad everyone is a gettin' their books and are as happy and pleased as PUNCH as we were when we got 'em from the printer.

THANKS Shawn for dropping a scan of Jim's sketch here in the thread.

Hope that the others with sketches will follow in your footsteps and share the rich goodness of Jim's mighty brush.

We're awful proud of both books, from the printing, to the book design to the actual content!

Not sure when these will be available wide so enjoy your special treasures like the fiends you are.

99.9% of the public has to wait for many more months to enjoy the RAW goodness.

xo - TB