Tiara

Dallas Comic Con January 24-25, 2009

When: January 24-25, 2009. Saturday 11am-6pm, Sunday 12noon-4pm.

Where: Richardson Civic Center (just north of Dallas) 411 W Arapaho Rd Richardson, TX (Map) FREE Parking.

Tickets:

General admission: $10.00. Kids 5 and under FREE. Free parking! All tickets available at the door. VIP and Speed Pass TBA.

Travel Assistance: Both DFW International and Dallas Love field airports are within a 30-45 minute shuttle trip to Richardson. Shuttle service can be reserved at supershuttle.com. There are several hotels in the area. Click here for a list of hotels and their availability.

Take a look at this website link

I am definitely going, so if any of the RAW members want to meet up or something, holla! Hopefully, I will get a chance to meet Thomas Jane, Tim Bradstreet., Nick Derington and others and get my Bloody Valentine 3D poster signed by Todd Farmer!

I'll be there with bells on!!! Thank you, Mark!!!! Hey, Tim! Get that liver toned up! :-)

Take a look at this website link

I am definitely going, so if any of the RAW members want to meet up or something, holla! Hopefully, I will get a chance to meet Thomas Jane, Tim Bradstreet., Nick Derington and others and get my Bloody Valentine 3D poster signed by Todd Farmer!

I'm in!

Let's take Jusko and Wrightson to Lee Harvey's on Saturday.

No, better make that a night when we don't have to get up next morning and see people.

- tb

SWEET!!! Linda's coming, too! Cool chick! You'll dig her!

I'm in!

Let's take Jusko and Wrightson to Lee Harvey's on Saturday.

No, better make that a night when we don't have to get up next morning and see people.

- tb

Lining it up right now. Ready for pitcher after pitcher of Shiner.

Kim and I are all locked in and scheduled to hit Dallas mid-day on the 23rd. And no kids this time. :)

The Dallas Comic Con is this weekend, January 24-25 at the Richardson Civic Center

Come out and meet special comic book and media guests. The show features a wide variety of artists and writers, including Bernie Wrightson (SWAMP THING), William Stout (WIZARDS), Herb Trimpe (HULK), Howard Chaykin (PUNISHER:WAR JOURNAL), Jon Bogdanove (SUPERMAN:MAN OF STEEL), Joe Jusko (VAMPIRELLA), Mark Brooks (ULTIMATE X-MEN), Tim Bradstreet (PUNISHER), Jim Daly (X-FILES), Kerry Gammill (SUPERMAN), Brian Denham (X-FILES), and James O'Barr (THE CROW), to name but a few.

Media guests include Thomas Jane (THE MIST, PUNISHER) and Todd Farmer (writer of MY BLOODY VALENTINE in 3-D).

General admission is just $10, and kids 12 and under get in free with paid adult. Two-day priority Speedpasses ar $20. PARKING IS FREE! For more information go to http://www.dallascomiccon.com

I think I'm double posting this (two threads?), but I love that poster of Tom at the Dallas Comic-Con site gateway - is it a Bradstreet Malone? I want it but can't right-click and save, alas :(

ETA: It was from The Lurkers but now changed to an awesome one (the only!) of The Punisher.

Mr. Bradstreet , not sure if you well get this in time. Is there any way I could get a PROOF #71 Sacrilege at the con????

Would love to have to have this one. well pm you to.

Thanks so much

John

Proof #71 will be waiting for you along with the giclee of the Punisher Max 60 cover.

I'll also have some giclees of this piece . . . .

PunDVDexcutV1f.jpg

. . . That will be signed by both me and Jane.

They will be $30.00

I'll also have some other Jane proofs with me, Punisher, Criminal Macabre and the like.

xo - TB

Proof #71 will be waiting for you along with the giclee of the Punisher Max 60 cover.

I'll also have some giclees of this piece . . . .

PunDVDexcutV1f.jpg

They will be $30.00

I'll also have some other Jane proofs with me, Punisher, Criminal Macabre and the like.

xo - TB

Yahooooooo!!!!!!!! Thanks so very Much Sir!!!! Cant wait to see you guys!!!!!!

...I'll also have some giclees of this piece . . . .

PunDVDexcutV1f.jpg

Aaaaahhh!

You are killing me ... that is sooo beautiful!

Now I have to fly to Dallas.

I'm so jealous of y'all going to Dallas this weekend. When y'all get together for the RAW support group, please be sure to lift a glass for the rest of us who are too po' to go.

Nothing to do with wealth here. All about proximity. Dallas is about 2 hours from me now...so...pretty much a no brainer. I don't know about the rest of these rich muggers though. ;)

Nothing to do with wealth here. All about proximity. Dallas is about 2 hours from me now...so...pretty much a no brainer. I don't know about the rest of these rich muggers though. ;)

Ah, so I guess I have to wait for a Con to come to San Fran (4 hrs) for me to get a chance?