Tim Bradstreet

Show Your Wares

katana.jpg

These are all from when I was 15, so they are about 18/19years old.

guitar.jpg

Rock chick, drawn by young horny teenager!

I was lucky to do this for my one of my bud's.

He's does his own rap and he's trying to put out his music, he's got a music webpage on myspace

and soon he might get some material albums out. I asked him if he wanted me to do some cover art for him and he wanted me to.

So right now heres a sample of one of the covers I did so far for him, good thing is, I'll probelly be doing more cover art i the near future for him.

Better thing is while I'm getting him noticed, he's getting me noticed for my art, so overal its pretty good.

RED.jpg

tell me what ya think everyone!

Been a lurker for a while. Thought I'd post a few recent pieces.

A piece for the New Yorker on Ingrid Michaelson

2155732829_406566f7d6_o.jpg

And a rock poster for a Flogging Molly/ Bouncing Souls show

1830725357_c4fb478baa_o.jpg

And a piece for a screen printed calendar.

2031394413_ff3b8fca10_o.jpg

Any feedback is appreciated

This is the same piece that I posted earlier, but I did some work on it and added some background.

scan0001b.jpg

Mediumfan

Very, very nice Mediumfan. I've always loved pencils and charcoals. They are just so damned much fun to work with and the results can be spectacular. Nice job, keep it up....AND POST MORE!

Wow, thanks so much for your compliment, irish. I feel kind of embarassed posting my work here with all these great artists on this board, so it's nice to hear positive feedback. I'm strictly an amateur. I just do it for fun. I've got a couple of other pieces that I'm working on and when I get them finished, I'll post them. You'll find that I'm kind of boring in that I mostly do portraits, and I work almost exclusively with pencils and charcoal. But like you, I love the results you can get with them. I seldom see two drawings have the same effect.

Thanks again. I'll hopefully add more soon, when I finish the ones I'm working on. (I'm a very slow worker. I'm a perfectionist. Lol)

Mediumfan

Hello folks.

Thanks to Tim for the chance to show our stuff ;)

These are links of some of my works I posted in the Myspace.com, please take a look OK?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...;albumId=146845

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...;albumId=337143

And these are some of my published works and some samples , any comment is welcome.

High-L2s.jpg

STARWARSII.jpg

StarWars9.jpg

Page-7.jpg

wow. Nice stuff Lucio, I especially like the black and white art. Is this all traditional airbrush work?

Hey, thanks for the comment gunplanet.

Yes it is traditional airbrush work but with some retouches of colored pencils (Polychromos) brush and India ink .

Brian Ewing Rocks!!!

Glad to see you Brian.

Your stuff as always is outta hand.

Lucio - Thanks for posting here.

I'll check out the MySpace stuff as soon as I get a second.

Cheers all.

- Timmay

Well... since all mediums are fair game.

I can't draw worth shit... at all. Even stick figures are pushing it.

Though I do like to mess around in PhotoShop... it's a way for me to kill time and relax.

Since I can't draw... I've become a 'Chopper'.

I take images, chop them into bits, and rearrange to make something somewhat new. I'm not exactly great at it, and I'm never gonna become an artist, but it's something I enjoy doing for fun.

Here's the last thing I did (it looks somewhat better if you view it full-size I suppose):

roanokewartimecopygs7.jpg

I was shooting for a young Frank Castle before he becomes The Punisher (in modern times).

Everyone here has done brilliant work... I don't have a hope for stacking up against you guys.

Hey Lucio-

You are fuckin' brilliant!!!

And like Gunplanet, I'm especially blown away by the Black and White stuff- those cars and images near the end are so vivid, I'm still having trouble believing they are not photographs. In addition to those blowing me away, the second picture blew me away some more.

keep it up and please show us as make new ones~

sveinx

I have been a HUGE fan of Tim's for years. I would love to work with RAW Studios on a project some day.

My older stuff can be seen at www.kohse.com and there is a lot at www.myspace.com/kohse.

Variant cover I did for DNA Hacker Chronicles:

DNA_HACKER_CHRON_2V1_variant.jpg

Cover to House at the Edge of Nowhere 1:

house1_cover_sm.jpg

Pencils to Grimm Fairy Tales Vol 2 trade:

Grimfairytales01.jpg

For the hell of it piece (acrylic and digital):

linda-0011.jpg

Cover for Shadowstar Game module:

linda-shadowstar.jpg

Sketch Cards for Lord of the Rings:

lotr-II-boromir01.jpg lotr-II-legolas01.jpg

Sketch for a mural I am working on for the US Marine Corps:

Semperfi-sm.jpg

History inaccurate t-shirt design (the company really asked me to paint Spartans with battle axes):

spartan007wipsm.jpg

One of my Angel covers:

angel03sm.jpg

Thank you for the kind words Sveinx !

I will post new ones for sure.

They are not photography although I use photos for reference and a light box to help with the details.

There is a huge art forum called Wetcanvas where great artists share their experiences . I learned a lot over there,

mainly in the colored pencil forum and in the airbrush forum.

Great work Lee! particularly the cover of House at the edge of nowhere .

Hey Tim! thank you for looking.

StarWars8.jpg

This page utterly rocks. I'm hoping that this is for a live project, it'd be a shame if this material doesn't see print...

I know you're probably sick of people asking this question, but how long does this take you to do?

Thanks again Gunplanet.

That page was part of some samples I did for Dark Horse years ago , but they showed no interest :(

But that piece with the Death Star was published in the Star Wars insider Magazine in 2005 ( I am not sure which issue because I did not receive the magazine they promissed me <_< ).

I took more than a week to finish each page because there were no rush at that time, but I usually take 3 or 4 days to finish a painted cover.

For me the hardest part is the concept of the idea.

The next page is an unfinished sample I have been working on.

Guess the movie Lol!

Sincity.jpg

crazy...the amount of detail.

Thanks again Gunplanet.

That page was part of some samples I did for Dark Horse years ago , but they showed no interest :(

But that piece with the Death Star was published in the Star Wars insider Magazine in 2005 ( I am not sure which issue because I did not receive the magazine they promissed me <_< ).

I took more than a week to finish each page because there were no rush at that time, but I usually take 3 or 4 days to finish a painted cover.

For me the hardest part is the concept of the idea.

The next page is an unfinished sample I have been working on.

Guess the movie Lol!

Sincity.jpg

Thanks Tim. Much appreciated. Glad I finally found this board and the podcasts.

Here's a few more I just finished for Dragon Clothing.

Here’s two of five poster I hafta do for the Dragon Clothing Mystery Tour. There is no theme. So I just chose my own. The only thing is that the text does not get changed and it stays at the bottom. Below it there will be some sponsor logos.

2173820808_e44e32c62d_o.jpg

2200792695_a753f997c1_o.jpg

Any input is appreciated.

Brian Ewing Rocks!!!

Glad to see you Brian.

Your stuff as always is outta hand.

Lucio - Thanks for posting here.

I'll check out the MySpace stuff as soon as I get a second.

Cheers all.

- Timmay

Guest AdminGuyX

I don't know if you should have used such a high profile and well published shot of Josh Duhmel. That photo was everywhere before Transformers came out.