Tim Bradstreet

Show Your Wares

Guest AdminGuyX

Mike, nice doodles. I had to chuckled at the oddly shaped head comment. :)

I don't play warhammer, but I really love the game's aesthetic. I'm a fan of armor, rifles, swords, and tanks! Very nice work!

Here are a few new pieces I did for work. We do a lot of event shirts and things for mexican restaurants and bars. We do annual sales for cinco de mayo and we always do something lighthearted and comedic. It's a complete contrast to what I do for myself. Vibrant and loud.

This was the first year I didn't have heavy art direction, and was also allowed to design and colorize the work in photoshop. I had a great time setting this stuff up, and being silly. Usually at work I'm doing much more straight design work, logo creation, and clean up of supplied files for separation.

cincobull.jpg

cincofrogsBG.jpg

Noel. Love the expression on that bull! Classic.

Meet: Inquisitor Rhysara Naran... more 40K... sorry it's this bucket list thing to do art for them officially before I die.

RhysaraNaran002_wip_500w.jpg

Guest AdminGuyX

Dude, that's really cool. What is the cord/tube attached to the scope? Is that something from the game?

Found this, it's from a few months back when I first started to get back into doodling.

TheConvict.jpg

Noel, her sniper scope is slaved to the picter in the auto-turret of the Rhino APC she's sitting in. She's on stakeout.

next up: an illustration I did for one of my players on rpol.com

Sororitas_Corrine_002_500w.jpg

Adepta Sororitas Battle Sister Corrine Alesia.

Well I'm Getting Into The Duke Nukem Craze Seeing as Duke Nukem FOREVER IS COMMING OUT MAY3rd!

So in honor of that i've decided to draw Duke!

Here it IS! ;)

Duke-Nukem-Drawing1.jpg

God I'd love the opportunity to have my work see by you guys!!

I'm currently a 3D Animator/Artist but I love drawing, my style varies from very quirky to realistic but it's always very dark.

Girl.jpg

Urban.jpg

TheobaldCharacters-3.jpg

Stuffed-Boy.jpg

PS. Please god give me a job!!! LOL!

Guest AdminGuyX

OK, so I'm re-posting this after a fix. Nothing like seeing an error after you posted the image. :)

6bulletsfastCOLOR4.jpg

Just wanted to throw up a color image more in line with the style of work I love to do, since I don't do much color work. Or haven't previously. I'm changing that, and plan to do a lot more color work.

The cinco images posted above are for the day job, and while I really enjoyed doing them, they're crazy bright. :)

Nice! Kind of a Give 'em Hell Alien Convict vibe you gave that.

:)

Thanks! I would have used tones, but my lazy ass didn't install them in Manga Studio in time. I dig the 6 Bullets Fast one, I don't see straight black shadows enough.

comedian.jpg

Part of a weekly sketch challenge I issued to a friend. Is it obvious I was looking at Skottie Young art while drawing this?

Nice Comedian.

Thanks! I tried some things that really didn't work.. but that's the learning process.

Thanks! I tried some things that really didn't work.. but that's the learning process.

All that's missing is a stogie.

Guest AdminGuyX

DUDE. That is awesome! Always nice to see you post work man!

bad_planet_by_gunplanet-d32jum1.jpg

Did this a few months back... still high from seeing my art in the collection. Thanks again, Tim!

Nice! I'm curious, do you ink digitally or traditionally?

Thanks! I typically ink traditionally, particularly when it comes to comic stuff (just can't let that go). But I do digital stuff often enough. I may scan in a pencil sketch then take it into Illustrator-- especially if I'm doing something "commercial" where I know there'll be arbitrary last minute changes...

DUDE. That is awesome! Always nice to see you post work man!

Thanks for the kind words No "Country for Old Men" eland!

If you can tell what this is a drawing of, I know a lot of you are going to get a kick out of it.

If you can tell what this is a drawing of, I know a lot of you are going to get a kick out of it.

Harmonica.jpg

Harmonica!

And I didn't get it just because the file is call Harmonica. ;)

I have a little game with a buddy on Twitter where I asked them what I should sketch, and any details that spring to mind. We've created two so far:

lincolnchainsawcopy.jpg

Pretty straight forward.

zombiecopy.jpg

A tutu wearing zombie named Cletus Pillowtalk.