Tim Bradstreet

Show Your Wares

Hey Tim,

Thanks!

Got the quote. Made my day! Even got Niles to give me one too. I'll start a thread once the book is out.

Wow, those are awesome Brian!!!

Hey, you got my quote for your book right?

Don't be shy, start a thread for your book in the artists we love section, or wherever you feel is right.

I think people will be blown away with what you showed me.

Awesome.

- TB

This isn't just for young up and coming, burgeoning young illustrators.

I don't care who you are. Show off your work.

We'd all love to see what you've been doing, established or no.

This will be an ongoing thread so load 'em up.

Pro's - As art director for RAW I'm always looking for talent.

It always depends on the project though right?

Show me your stuff. You could be the next artist for covers or interiors with us.

And Concept guys. Love to see your stuff too, for comics or for our film side.

Jane will be taking notice here too.

We're always looking for top notch talent with a vision.

Non established talent -

This means you too.

Just because Marvel, DC, Dreamworks, or even Lucasfilm haven't discovered you yet doesn't mean you got no chance.

If you ROCK we will be happy to tell you so.

Can't wait to see the stuff.

- tB

hi tim, i did a search and can not find any topics on the tees. where can i get a RAW tee shirt? do u sell them?

thanks for your time, Colleen

Hey KDEDU

I've never been. I've always wanted to go. (I live in NY now). If you're in to Moscoso then you'll enjoy it. Lots of local poster artists (there's quite a few) and some poster galleries as well.

Sweet. Glad to hear its a good one, especially from an artists perspective. I must say that I prefer poster art for the actual graphics of it, not necessarily the band that it represents (the two may be coincident but not its not a requirement) and I was worried that the show was a Dead-head only thing.

Kdedu-

It's San Francisco - you can't escape the Dead Heads.

Tattoo design for a friend. Normally I decline a project like this because I get all stressed out over the permanence. Biggest fear would be that the tattoo gets botched somehow and they hafta live with it (and I hafta look at it) for the rest of their life.

I did a quick process Walk-Through as well.

3540826257_f0dae6e064_o.jpg

3541616518_c5b748b581_b.jpg

3540813461_96a91510a8_b.jpg

3540804697_baafbda627_b.jpg

^ That's just pure awesome. I like the detail, shading, and well the fact that it's a skull. Well I think everything in this thread is awesome because I suck a drawing but still .

How I pay the bills.

These are for the Vans Warped Tour.

This was the first time I ever used photoshop for coloring. Normally I just color in illustrator by placing a bmp and coloring underneath it. The learning curve kicked my ass. But it was fun to learn as well.

I also had to draw the members of the bands. Something I try to avoid unless I can shoot the photo ref myself. Their management didn't provide me with much so I had to wing it.

3656752003_fa224f1d74_o.jpg

3657546270_25a4e10867_o.jpg

How I pay the bills.

These are for the Vans Warped Tour.

Love it! The Scary Kids Scaring Kids somehow reminds me of Wacky Packy's which, as a kid, I was devoted to. I also loved the Mad Ad Foldees - those were always a hoot. That whole genre seems appropriate for the Warped Tour.

Just finished up Zombie Betty, a 20 page book

zb-cover-copy-1-color.jpg

If you are interested, you can read it here..

http://www.comicspace.com/irish46/comics.p...;comic_id=22471

or here

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...;albumId=927342

It still needs a few tweaks , which I'll do as I try and figure out what the hell to do with it next!

edit: 7-8-09, just got an e-mail from myspace, they have deleted page 11 because it violates the :huh: "terms of agreement" :huh: ...I have to laugh, cause every page just about does that! why delete only one!

Anyway, if you want to read it WITH page 11 in the story you'll have to do so on the comicspace link :lol:

Guest AdminGuyX

Did someone report you? I'm surprised they didn't delete your account. A costumer friend of mine had her entire account deleted because she posted pictures from the beach in her bikini, and someone reported her for posting nudity.

Anyway, The pages kick ass. I just love the grey tones you used to color the pages with. This is some of my favorite stuff from you.

Couple of the pages:

l_53c628c93a124c838f5683256963170a.jpg

l_7bff9133c4a34262999887990774c42c.jpg

l_74f7f5cbec2146ada48ebb4b5ca939a7.jpg

Digging the limited color usage. I don't know why she had to shoot you in the head like that Andy. I think you were robbed of your potential as a zombie!

I have no idea what happened with myspace :blink: Like you I know people who had the whole account deleted for a hell of a lot less.

Yeah, I love Zombies. My favorite horror genre by far. Notice how I used a date well in the past for my head stone! No need to be tempt'n fate....

Thanks for the kind words guys, they are greatly appreciated.

Guest AdminGuyX

Betty could kick your panzy ass Doss, so don't questioning why she does things pal, or she'll come to Texas and mistake you for the walking dead. Know what I'm saying?

Betty could kick your panzy ass Doss, so don't questioning why she does things pal, or she'll come to Texas and mistake you for the walking dead. Know what I'm saying?

This sounds vaguely like someone else I know...

Guest AdminGuyX

How in the fuck is any normal human being supposed to follow Brain's AMAZING art in this thread? Brian, you're work is so good it's inspiring and discouraging all at the same time! ;)

Fuck it. Have a zombie.

zombiesplatter1.jpg

I did this in between drawing concept blasters this week. Maybe I'll post a few for kicks later on after I finish the run of them.

Noeland...Lord high king of Zombie stuff.

Beyond fucking awesome man.

5291_103760639298_630944298_1996298_3470052_n.jpg

5291_103780234298_630944298_1996534_3823562_n.jpg

5291_103795059298_630944298_1996726_1589318_n.jpg

Hey Tim...feel free to steal for inspiration. A little project we did out in my back yard this weekend. Meant primarily for Hell Patrol. Moved this from elsewhere...thought it would be more appropriate here.

I have more guys and more gear and plan on doing more shooting...what do you think everyone?

5291_103760639298_630944298_1996298_3470052_n.jpg

5291_103780234298_630944298_1996534_3823562_n.jpg

5291_103795059298_630944298_1996726_1589318_n.jpg

Hey Tim...feel free to steal for inspiration. A little project we did out in my back yard this weekend. Meant primarily for Hell Patrol. Moved this from elsewhere...thought it would be more appropriate here.

I have more guys and more gear and plan on doing more shooting...what do you think everyone?

Dude. Doss send me what you got if there's more. I'm so taking these and using them to block some Reapers.

Guest AdminGuyX

I think it looks like you guys had a lot of fun running around in the backyard with guns! ;) Wish I could have been there!