Guest AdminGuyX

Music: what are you currently infatuated with?

Guest AdminGuyX
hey...a guy who sounds like Stevie Nicks...um...does that still make him a guy? be warned this is a crappy video...

I hate this band. The name alone makes me want to punch people at random. :lol:

I've been getting into Deathcab for Cutie of late, and I've rediscovered our record player recently and I've been spinning Joan Jett, and Tom Petty a lot.

:)

I am now totally in love with the music of Carl Perkins!!! Between him and Jerry Lee Lewis I am just astounded. Very cool stuff.

I am now totally in love with the music of Carl Perkins!!! Between him and Jerry Lee Lewis I am just astounded. Very cool stuff.

Carl Perkins is bad ass! And Jerry Lee Lewis is so amazing he's like a freak of nature, but he is such a train wreck- makes me really sad.

Carl Perkins is bad ass! And Jerry Lee Lewis is so amazing he's like a freak of nature, but he is such a train wreck- makes me really sad.

A lot of talented folks are total train wrecks.

I'm kind of digging the new Neko Case album, but not as impressed as I thought I would be. There are still quite a few strong tracks thought. The last track kind of throws it off for me though. It's about 30 minutes of crickets.

Some good old MICHIGAN BOYS..from Grand Rapids...I'm really suprised Grand Rapids has any talent, let alone something this good.

POP EVIL

Portishead - All mine

Sage Francis- Water Line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFnExJdqiMo...re=channel_page

Non-Prophets/ Sage Francis - The Cure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F4KiuvLo6Y...re=channel_page

Sage Francis - Escape Artist

Sage Francis - Rewrite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL-mjuwl93g...re=channel_page

If you like hard rock (and I mean hard) check out these guys!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=33884269

The lead singer and I are buddies from another time and place and recently got reacquainted on Myspace. They are incredible and I think soon to make it big.

For more go to All Kills Aside on Myspace

All Kills Aside is amazing!!!

Rammstein!!!

So misunderstood, so brilliant! :P

Rammstein!!!

So misunderstood, so brilliant! :P

Always reminds me of Lost Highway. Good stuff.

Yeah, found out today that Rammstein will be touring later this year and ticket sales will start online only on June 12th!!

I desperately want to got to the Hamburg show in December, so wish me luck, folks!! B)

I'm kind of digging the new Neko Case album, but not as impressed as I thought I would be. There are still quite a few strong tracks thought. The last track kind of throws it off for me though. It's about 30 minutes of crickets.

I read in Spin mag that a pal gave me that Neko add that last part as a "comedown" for the album, after all the bigger songs. She said, why the hell not? basically. I think (from what she said in the interview) that the album was recorded on her farm that she's renovating, and the crickets were just there. :lol: Hmmm, I wonder if they'll paid for their troubles. Thirty minutes is a long "song"...

Jen

Interacial Cowboy Homo Night of Love

I was thinking more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUE7U0aS1zQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKOzrNsDYT8

Yes! Slow is one of my all time favs.

Forgive me Rev, for I have sinned. It's been 4 years since I last attended mass... There was a time there where I was able to catch him at least once a year.

Do you like

? He's also amazing live.

Yes! Slow is one of my all time favs.

Forgive me Rev, for I have sinned. It's been 4 years since I last attended mass... There was a time there where I was able to catch him at least once a year.

Do you like

? He's also amazing live.

Hadn't heard of him until just now. He's fabulous!!!

Love that video of the turntable - and you can't go wrong covering the Velvet Underground!

Fred - Junior Brown is legendary. He can turn a phrase like no one's business. His shows are babysitter worthy and he's constantly on the road, like the Rev, so see him in person! Best album to start with is Guit With It.

kdedu,

Rockabilly and all of it's related music is VERY dear to my heart right now. I truly appreciate the recommendation!!!

Fred

kdedu,

Rockabilly and all of it's related music is VERY dear to my heart right now. I truly appreciate the recommendation!!!

Fred

Guest AdminGuyX

Been listening to a new band called "The Answer". They have a southern rock kind of vibe. I have only heard a few songs, but Demon Eyes is been playing a lot in the I-tunes!

Guest AdminGuyX

Ten Million Slaves by Otis Taylor.

Holy shit. And if you're a Michael Mann fan, you will recognize it.

His latest album is titled "Recapturing the Banjo" which made me think immediately of my father who LOVED the banjo. My older brother Tom played guitar, and I remember when I was little there was an ongoing thing about Dad always asking Tom to play the banjo for him. I don't know that he ever did.

Andy would probably know that one for sure. ;)