kwiat_skye

Give 'em Hell Malone

you bet he does. but i don't think he remembers what they are.

only when he drinks too much.

That is classic!

Does Malone have a major hot secretary who runs his office and that he hasn't sexed, who keeps him on his toes and cleans him up when he drinks and fights too much? Please let her be Megan Fox, Alyssa Milano or Heather Graham! Malone's secretary has to be the one he tells the truth to. I hope Malone lies to all the other women.

Does Malone have a motto he lives by?

Does Malone answer the person(s) he is going to shoot or beat up? I think the worst beating is when that person is talking to you, kicking your ass and then shoots you.

No secretary. Malone isn't the sort to take meetings in an office, though he does have a lady who patches him up.

Mark

Does Malone have a major hot secretary who runs his office and that he hasn't sexed, who keeps him on his toes and cleans him up when he drinks and fights too much? Please let her be Megan Fox, Alyssa Milano or Heather Graham! Malone's secretary has to be the one he tells the truth to. I hope Malone lies to all the other women.

Does Malone have a motto he lives by?

Does Malone answer the person(s) he is going to shoot or beat up? I think the worst beating is when that person is talking to you, kicking your ass and then shoots you.

Payback was great... ! All the way to the ending, which was a little flat. Hopefully this one hits you in the gut a little harder.

There's more dark comedy in Malone than Payback, though the latter was definitely an influence.

Mark

I hope they pull a PAYBACK with this.

Real violence with a noir feel to it.

-TL

Mark -

Was BS-ing with Jane last night and we were talking about the person the patches Malone up.

I love it! Truly.

Also sorry to hear you have vacated the scene, but I'm heartily glad you are sticking to your guns.

I'm taking a powder too. Jane will direct the gallery shoots based on our conversations, but that's the next best thing to being there.

Arright, without further farewell and adieu's (As Quint would have sang) to our fair Spanish Ladies . . .

Here is the latest fabulous knuckle-dusting frame courtesy of Jane via DP, Jonathan Hall.

Malone . . . Somewhat indisposed

Mjanegunpoint.jpg

We got a lot more for you coming up but we'll be doling it out bit by bit every coupla days.

Included in this maelstrom of manifest pugilism is a neat cameo by Malone scribe, Mistah Hosack hisself.

Be here or lose a finger.

- TB

Is this movie playing in the 50ies?

Tom, will you have some sword/knive fights?

would be cool

Is this movie playing in the 50ies?

The movie is apparently set in a sort of alternate world, a timeless one I guess you could say.

Guest AdminGuyX

You know why I love that new shot?

There's a fucking dresser turned on it's side.

It may be a small thing, but that made me grin from ear to ear.

How the fuck did that dresser get turned over?

And plus, two of my favorite firearms in one shot.

Mateba. Colt Python.

My guess, it goes down like this...

[Malone enters the room - Flips the dresser over.]

Malone: I hate dressers.

[A man enters room with gun drawn]

Malone: Oh, darn it!

I find that the more I look at these pictures, the more I hear Little Walter playing in my mental jukebox. Two tunes specifically keep rolling around, Juke and Dead Presidents.

I think most people know Little Walter for Boom, Boom, Out Goes the Light. That fits the dresser scene pretty well!

Little Walter clips at Amazon.com

Then again, I remind myself that this is the noirverse - not bound by conventions of time so why wouldn't King Crimson's Thela Hun Ginjeet work just as well? "He held a gun in his hand, this is a dangerous place...."

Thela Hun Ginjeet on You Tube

P.S. I want to know if the Polar Bear Float is all that. Someone visiting that mysterious northern locale must tell us if a stout over ice cream is worth it.

;)

You know why I love that new shot?

There's a f**king dresser turned on it's side.

It may be a small thing, but that made me grin from ear to ear.

How the f**k did that dresser get turned over?

And plus, two of my favorite firearms in one shot.

Mateba. Colt Python.

Thanks for pointing that out, Noeland. I had been diggin' on Malone's expression and the tableau of the shot so much that I hadn't noticed the upset dresser!

... and I wanted to say upthread with the big photo, that the Mateba is indeed one sexy beast. B)

I find that the more I look at these pictures, the more I hear Little Walter playing in my mental jukebox. Two tunes specifically keep rolling around, Juke and Dead Presidents.

I think most people know Little Walter for Boom, Boom, Out Goes the Light. That fits the dresser scene pretty well!

Little Walter clips at Amazon.com

Then again, I remind myself that this is the noirverse - not bound by conventions of time so why wouldn't King Crimson's Thela Hun Ginjeet work just as well? "He held a gun in his hand, this is a dangerous place...."

Thela Hun Ginjeet on You Tube

P.S. I want to know if the Polar Bear Float is all that. Someone visiting that mysterious northern locale must tell us if a stout over ice cream is worth it.

;)

i like this guy...

I learned an important lesson: Never tell the casting director, "Hey, if you've got a cameo..." if you don't really mean it. Though I did get to be in a scene with Tom. Tim -- I'm thrilled you're on board to do the posters -- I can't wait to check them out. Tom said the poster shoot went well. Hopefully I'll get back up there next week, we'll see how it goes. But its a bummer we weren't all up there together!

Mark

Mark -

Was BS-ing with Jane last night and we were talking about the person the patches Malone up.

I love it! Truly.

Also sorry to hear you have vacated the scene, but I'm heartily glad you are sticking to your guns.

I'm taking a powder too. Jane will direct the gallery shoots based on our conversations, but that's the next best thing to being there.

Arright, without further farewell and adieu's (As Quint would have sang) to our fair Spanish Ladies . . .

Here is the latest fabulous knuckle-dusting frame courtesy of Jane via DP, Jonathan Hall.

Malone . . . Somewhat indisposed

Mjanegunpoint.jpg

We got a lot more for you coming up but we'll be doling it out bit by bit every coupla days.

Included in this maelstrom of manifest pugilism is a neat cameo by Malone scribe, Mistah Hosack hisself.

Be here or lose a finger.

- TB

In reference to Tom's comment on kdedu's music....

i like this guy...

kdedu is a gal Jane ;)

But what a great selection of music she selected ha? Fuckin top notch. I'd love to here some early Sinatra in the movie. That'd be amazing.

-Raffi

Sinatra is the man! Still can't believe whiskey and cigarettes helped create that voice...

And an inner ear problem haha.

kdedu is a gal Jane ;)

-Raffi

I prefer Dame, Broad , or Doll- we are in the noirverse, are we not?

Gal or Philly should be reserved for the threads on westerns... :lol:

Here her, hear her!

Well here you go guys and dolls, another gorgeous rendering from the eye of DP Jonathan Hall.

Jane's looking to take more of a beating in this film than Gabriel Byrne in Miller's Crossing.

Chris Yen goes for the jugular!

MJaneYen.jpg

Oh yes, by popular demand, Malone creator Mark Hosack goes Dead Heat On A Merry-Go-Round.

image.jpg

So is it just me or is Hosack channeling a time machine vision of actor Mark Linn-Baker from the 90's sitcom Perfect Strangers?

You be the judge.

linnbaker.jpg

Apologies to Mr. Hosack ;)

More soon

- TB

My sincerest apologies hun.

Jane she's a doll. ;)

-Raffi

Cousin Larry Appleton!

That show was the SHIT. My sister bought all of the seasons online.... It was bootlegged. YEAH THATS RIGHT! ARREST ME.

-Raffi

Bootlegging!!!! Book 'em, Danno

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.