_C_

I JUST...

Dug my way out of the house. A snow storm just hit and I have a 3 foot drift blocking me in.

Wore a sun dress to work today, it's gonna be in the 70's!

Can't imagine what that must be like, JWeber. Sounds like a pain in the ass.

shoveled my way to the car so I can warm it up and drive out into the middle of the snow storm that buried JWEB...5 inches of snow in 2 hours, not expected to let up until around 4 pm and then turn to freezing rain...I'm gonna be pissed if this messes with my tickets to see Manhiem Steamroller tonight at the Masonic Temple Theatre!!!!!!!!!

Guest AdminGuyX

Yeah, I watched the weather channel today and they said an inch and hour is falling in detroit!! DAMN!!

Be careful out there guys.

heard a special weather report on the amount of snow to fall in nyc today

looked out the window and it is starting right now

...saw a lady fly by me in an SUV, DAMN, I thought, she is going WAY TO FAST! Barely finished the thought when she spun out and slammed into the concret wall on I-94, between North River road and Metro parkway. She was out cold but seemed other wise unharmed. Myself and a trucker stayed with her till the ambulance and cops arrived...home now and ain't going out again until tonights show!

...saw a lady fly by me in an SUV, DAMN, I thought, she is going WAY TO FAST! Barely finished the thought when she spun out and slammed into the concret wall on I-94, between North River road and Metro parkway. She was out cold but seemed other wise unharmed. Myself and a trucker stayed with her till the ambulance and cops arrived...home now and ain't going out again until tonights show!

Wow - that's scary.

Be safe, Irish!

WOW Irish46!

Thank goodness you were there to assist.

Guest AdminGuyX

Here is to hoping the roads are good and salted tonight when you head out for the concert, and head home.

And hey, I JUST . . .

went to the bank!

Wore a sun dress to work today, it's gonna be in the 70's!

Can't imagine what that must be like, JWeber. Sounds like a pain in the ass.

Pain in the ass does not describe it. I just got a call from a friend in Miami telling me how nice it is too. <_>

Like Irish, I can relate to people who, for some reason other than they have lived in the northern part of the country, still do not know how to drive in bad conditions.

It took me over two hours to get to work because the snow plows did not get the streets outside of town like they usually do. Must have followed the "two hours late" thing for school as well. I got stuck in the middle of the road 1/8 of a mile in town. Luckily I had a shovle, so I had to shovel a path 1/8 of a mile to get to work. Damn my work ethic! I think we ended up with about 8 inches of snow, plus more tonight. At least I get to take the kids out sledding!

EDIT: Amy, enjoy the sundress and the warm weather!

...got home from the Mannhiem Steamroller concert...3 words...

yeesh, never again.

...got home from the Mannhiem Steamroller concert...3 words...

yeesh, never again.

That's a bummer.

I jusr finished reading about Molly Machine in Shock Festival. Sort of like Tootsie gone ballistic. Funny, but very strange.

That's a bummer.

I jusr finished reading about Molly Machine in Shock Festival. Sort of like Tootsie gone ballistic. Funny, but very strange.

...got jealous, cause that sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the stinkin' steamroller...dammit.

...got jealous, cause that sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the stinkin' steamroller...dammit.

you didn't know what you were getting into or was it just a bad performance?

i just got to frustrated with photoshop, had to shut it off :angry:

you didn't know what you were getting into or was it just a bad performance?

probably more of I didn't know what I was getting into...they all wore red shirts with white pants and when they started the second set it was like watching DEVO on valium...they did this victorian music set that was pure freaking torture to watch and hear...probably doesn't help that it was all just a bit Thirston Howell the 3rd for me...way to high brow.

...I just finished an exceptionally tasty cup of coffee and I think I'll have another!

...ate a toasted blueberry bagel swimming in strawberry jam...

Finishing a third screwdriver made because the blender broke while my daughter tried to make a knock-off recipe of Orange Julius. Watching the beginning of what is supposed to be 9" of snow tonight in my new digs.

Joe

...received The Green Mile and The Shawshank Redemption Two Disc Special Editons in the mail! I shall watch them both and bask in the glory of Mr. Darabont. Yeah, I had them already, but I'm a sucker for special editions. :P

..... tracked down a copy of Thursday on the wonder that is eBay.

..... knocked back a caramel macchiato.

..... bought the Day Watch novel, which I've been meaning to get for ages. And as it's fricking freezing over here in Blighty at the minute with a cold snap and snow forecast for the next couple of days, I'm going to go home now, curl up in the warm with a huge mug of tea (English persons' answer to every problem that ever lived), and spend the rest of the weekend listening to some tunes and reading Lukyanenko. Sweet.

... found out I will be out-numbered 4 to 1 at home, the new baby is going to be a girl :D

Dude! CONGRATS MAN!

...just got home from a SLIPKNOT concert...hands down, the most powerful concert I've ever been to. It edges out Pantera as my #1 show. I was floored. I did not expect it to be so damned good. I'd go see these guys anytime anywhere.

Dude! CONGRATS MAN!

Thanks Irish.

I'm up early so I can put the finishing touches on repainting the baby room. My other two girls used the walls as scribble pads before I could get them color books. Just finished, so paint will be dry before anyone wakes. Time to brew some David Lynch coffee and enjoy the silence.