_C_

I JUST...

I just am so sad feel like crying about somethings going on. :( :(

When things are down, they must go up.

We're here if you need us, Joyce. :)

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. I hope it gets better very soon.

Hey, Noeland! What's up? Have you stopped loving guns? :huh:

...wanted to say that today is my 5th year anniversary on RAW (my anniRAWsary?) and that I love every person on here who has ever read my comments &/or commented on my comments &/or answered my questions &/or made me feel welcome. You people are incredible! There are thousands upon thousands of forums on the net, but RAW Studios is by far the best one around.

Thank you for the fun times!

....Now.........do I get like a gold star or something? Isn't that the standard reward for the 5th year milestone - a gold star + dinner with Tim & Tom.....I'm pretty sure that was mentioned somewhere in the terms of service when I first joined. ^_^

I just got back from the emergency room thought I had another kidney stone but that isn't what it was have to have more tests done. Hope full it is nothing that involves surgery. :blink: :blink:

I just got back from the emergency room thought I had another kidney stone but that isn't what it was have to have more tests done. Hope full it is nothing that involves surgery. :blink: :blink:

Yikes.........I hope you don't have to go through any surgery, either.

Sending happy *surgery free* thoughts your way, Joyce.

Yikes.........I hope you don't have to go through any surgery, either.

Sending happy *surgery free* thoughts your way, Joyce.

Thank you know signs of surgery yet am having alot of blood work done and I have to have a CT scan done. I feel like a pin cushion. :)

Thank you know signs of surgery yet am having alot of blood work done and I have to have a CT scan done. I feel like a pin cushion. :)

Doctors and their tests......... :rolleyes: I do not envy you, but I wish nothing but the best for you in hopes that it ends up being something minor.

...wanted to pop in & scream HAPPY HORRORWEEN, my RAW brothers & sisters!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Right back at you sweetheart. Hope it was a good one...what was everyone for Halloween?

I was assisting my little niece (who was a bumble bee) ...loads of fun when she's only 2!

Right back at you sweetheart. Hope it was a good one...what was everyone for Halloween?

I was assisting my little niece (who was a bumble bee) ...loads of fun when she's only 2!

Thank you! :wub:

It was a cold Halloween for me, but the little kiddies still showed up for some candy. Bless their little, frozen hearts.

A bumble bee -- How cute!

I wasn't a bumble bee this year. No, instead, I went as a person passing out candy to trick-or-treaters. Everyone loved my costume. ;)

...turned 6 years old today (in RAW years, of course)!!! :D

Again, thank you for the friendships & conversations. I love all of you wonderful guys & gals. :wub:

So......What's everyone been up to lately? (based on this thread & not counting this post, none of us have 'just done' anything since October of last year.....Yikes) :blink:

...saw that we are 1 member away from reaching 12,000 members on this forum. Not sure how accurate that is (considering most members don't post or sound like real people), but that's a way bigger number than it was when I joined. YAY-RAW!! :D

...wanted to wish everyone on here (lurking about somewhere) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!! :D Hope to hear from all of you next year!!

Buon Natale!!!

As I am on an unexpected trip to Napoli, Italian for a month through the holidays and my b-day. I'll miss my family and working my as off, bUT it really isn't that bad =)

Mike

...turned 10 in RAW YEARS today!!! 😁 

I can't believe I found this place a whole decade ago....Wow. The years fly by, then slow down, speed up, & slow back down, again. 😋 It's been great seeing new & familiar faces over the years. I love that this RAW forum still exists. & I love that Tim & Tom gave us a place to express ourselves about the things we love/like/dislike/whatever. Thank you, fellas!! 😍

& THANK YOU to all of my other RAW brothers & sisters for accepting/reading/messaging me for however long you have known me....WE ARE ONE BIG GLOBAL FAMILY, & I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! *group hug* ♥️♥️

Wow congratulations! Rosella your longevity on this forum and all of your contributions are amazing. It definitely inspires me! 

7 hours ago, Rosella said:

I can't believe I found this place a whole decade ago....Wow. The years fly by, then slow down, speed up, & slow back down, again. 😋 It's been great seeing new & familiar faces over the years. I love that this RAW forum still exists. & I love that Tim & Tom gave us a place to express ourselves about the things we love/like/dislike/whatever. Thank you, fellas!! 😍

& THANK YOU to all of my other RAW brothers & sisters for accepting/reading/messaging me for however long you have known me....WE ARE ONE BIG GLOBAL FAMILY, & I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! *group hug* ♥️♥️

Wow.

That's really cool. Happy RAWversary!!!!!

7 hours ago, Rosella said:

It can’t be ten years already!!!  Doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun? 😁  You’ve been a big part of these boards for so long now I don’t think we can imagine them without you, most definitely an inspiration for us newbies - congrats!!! xx

21 hours ago, Rosella said:

That's fantastic, Rosella! I imagine that realisation gave you some much-needed cheering up, too. xx

On 8/29/2019 at 9:29 PM, Enaira said:

Wow congratulations! Rosella your longevity on this forum and all of your contributions are amazing. It definitely inspires me! 

Thank you so much, Ariane! I'm so happy to read that. 🥰 

On 8/30/2019 at 2:00 AM, Geoff said:

Wow.

That's really cool. Happy RAWversary!!!!!

Thank you, Geoff!!!!!!! 😃

On 8/30/2019 at 2:27 AM, Gail said:

It can’t be ten years already!!!  Doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun? 😁  You’ve been a big part of these boards for so long now I don’t think we can imagine them without you, most definitely an inspiration for us newbies - congrats!!! xx

I know, right!?! It does, indeed. Awwww....that's so sweet of you to say.......Thank you, Gail!! 😊 & considering that you're already a DeathSpider Pupa....you're well passed the 'newbie' stage. 😉 Thanks, again! 

On 8/30/2019 at 3:50 PM, The Goktor said:

That's fantastic, Rosella! I imagine that realisation gave you some much-needed cheering up, too. xx

Thank you, Nico!!! It did make me smile, yes. 😀 

On 9/9/2019 at 10:20 PM, Rosella said:

Thank you, Nico!!! It did make me smile, yes. 😀 

Image result for quite right too

Okay - I like resurrecting these old threads where you get to know the RAW family a bit better, so I just......

Felt a bit guilty for giving Geoff a hard time about the Big News reveal on The Expanse, so 'Sorry Geoff' 😔 - I promise I will behave and sit quietly, patiently waiting until the time is right.  Good things come to those who wait right? 🤞

Hope somebody out there has 'just' done something a bit more uplifting!!

... am afraid it might still be a while before we learn about the big news. Amazon is currently busy promoting S4 and S5 just started being shot. I don't believe they will announce anything before S4 is released or even later.

8 hours ago, Gail said:

Okay - I like resurrecting these old threads where you get to know the RAW family a bit better, so I just......

Felt a bit guilty for giving Geoff a hard time about the Big News reveal on The Expanse, so 'Sorry Geoff' 😔 - I promise I will behave and sit quietly, patiently waiting until the time is right.  Good things come to those who wait right? 🤞

Hope somebody out there has 'just' done something a bit more uplifting!!

Dont worry about me honestly lol!!!! - Its just that sometimes my hands are tied.