Je-Sus...I am going drinking for you Joyce. Stay duct taped in the chair till your sorted will you!

I have never had to suffer through this (KNOCK ON F'N WOOD!) but my heart goes out to you!

I have friends who joke about this stuff, I never found it funny, they tell me it happens to everyone sooner or later, screw you, I'm on that goddamn treadmill running, running, running from what? From THOSE STONES is what! Gotta keep shit moving!

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I came in for.. Just watched my daughter graduate 8th grade. She's killing me. Won 4 academic awards including the presidents award of academic excellence. Now High School..ugh...

Je-Sus...I am going drinking for you Joyce. Stay duct taped in the chair till your sorted will you!

I have never had to suffer through this (KNOCK ON F'N WOOD!) but my heart goes out to you!

I have friends who joke about this stuff, I never found it funny, they tell me it happens to everyone sooner or later, screw you, I'm on that goddamn treadmill running, running, running from what? From THOSE STONES is what! Gotta keep shit moving!

Yeah they ain't fun to have. They hurt like hell. But the doc told me that they are hereditary my dad had them. And I was thinking out of 10 children I am the only one who got them guess cuz I am the youngest. Well I am not duct taped yet I am behaving myself. And believe me my mother would do it. Make sure you drink one or two for me. :)

What I came in for.. Just watched my daughter graduate 8th grade. She's killing me. Won 4 academic awards including the presidents award of academic excellence. Now High School..ugh...

Congrats to your daughter. Boy they do grow up fast. When my son graduated from 8th grade it didn't seem like to long after that. That he graduated with a bachelors degree from college. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just got home....Ahhhh! Happy 4th of July! ;)

I just hate crying when I get into a fight with someone it makes me feel like the weak one. :(:(

I just hate crying when I get into a fight with someone it makes me feel like the weak one. :(:(

That really does stink.. Maybe because you really care. Hope you said what needed to be said. Please try to let it go and focus your strength on recovering. :)

That really does stink.. Maybe because you really care. Hope you said what needed to be said. Please try to let it go and focus your strength on recovering. :)

I did say what needed to be said And now I feel bad about what I said. But someone needed to say it but know one in my family likes to say anything. But I have this problem I have a short fuse and with me still recovering I am cranky and my mouth starts running and it don't stop. So hopefully this person can forgive me for the way I acted. And my strength is getting back up there but I still get tired really easily but it will get better.

Ahhh, you are not alone. My mouth runnith over too. Apoligising if you offended anyone helps-and time. It is nice not to have an elephant in the room though. Dosent' it suck being the spokesperson of everyones banter behind someones back. Tact and discretion is my learning experience. And keeping my mouth shut about stuff on beer nights. Chin up OK it will all boil over.

Oh, I was wondering what a Mud Whistle was and found that (link-thread, not sure what things are called) so It said you are one till 26 posts? I guess I do talk a lot or type because I may be getting close. Have you heard any good jokes lately? No one seems to know any.

Sorry to hear Joyce! I have driven my poor father on many attacks

just as yourself to the hospital. Not fun, I see what he goes through

each and every time...it's like having a baby for them. I don't envy you.

I hope you are doing much better.

I myself just had all four of my impacted wisdom teeth pulled on Friday!

Yes at the late age of 40. I had a dentist that kept saying if

they are not troubling you and they haven't come through then don't

worry about it. I thought he knew best but anyway...all went well

as I am a tough cookie -- it was a piece of cake!

The only thing that is annoying the shit out of me is rinsing with the salted water and it coming through my nasal cavity -- that's a bitch!

Hope all of you RAWARRIORS are doing well and enjoying the summer!

Ps I also was just asked to be a God Mother to my niece this August.

I'm glad your getting your wisdom teeth pulled went well, Sunshine. I guess as well as they can go. I haven't had mine pulled, so I wouldn't know.

Congrats on becoming a God Mother soon! :D

Well guys ended up having to have surgery for the kidney stones. Was admitted thursday morning cuz I was in so much pain plus I was vomiting and urinating blood had the surgery today now I am home. Am a little sore and groggy so am going to say good night to you all. :blink::blink:

These things have to be done, as unfortunate as they are to have to go through. Hope you're resting & taking care of yourself & fully recovering! :)

I just...got back from the hospital on Thursday.

My mom had to be admitted in the hospital due to what we later found out to be a diagnosis of Congestive Heart Failure (CHF). Unfortunately, her heart is very weak. She was in the hospital from June 26th - July 4th. I spent every day & night there with her, making sure to be there whenever she needed me. It felt like an endless whirlwind of overwhelming events (including tests (so many tests) & a procedure).

I'm so thankful that she got to go home. Please keep my mom in your thoughts & prayers as much as possible. @-}-->---

I just...got back from the hospital on Thursday.

My mom had to be admitted in the hospital due to what we later found out to be a diagnosis of Congestive Heart Failure (CHF). Unfortunately, her heart is very weak. She was in the hospital from June 26th - July 4th. I spent every day & night there with her, making sure to be there whenever she needed me. It felt like an endless whirlwind of overwhelming events (including tests (so many tests) & a procedure).

I'm so thankful that she got to go home. Please keep my mom in your thoughts & prayers as much as possible. @-}-->---

Prayers and love to your mom. I do know how you feel when my dad was ill and in the hospital I was there with him the entire time. My dad was in and out of the hospital alot. And my mom was diagnosed with CHF 10 years ago and the doctor put her on medicine. So be strong and take care.

I'm glad your getting your wisdom teeth pulled went well, Sunshine. I guess as well as they can go. I haven't had mine pulled, so I wouldn't know.

Congrats on becoming a God Mother soon! :D

These things have to be done, as unfortunate as they are to have to go through. Hope you're resting & taking care of yourself & fully recovering! :)

I am taking care of my self and trying to behave.

..... walked in on my mother watching I Melt With You (she's so cool). I love her.

..... walked in on my mother watching I Melt With You (she's so cool). I love her.

My mom is the same way she liked watching the punisher. She said Mr. Jane was a cutie. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My mom is the same way she liked watching the punisher. She said Mr. Jane was a cutie. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mama knows best

Mama knows best

Yep especially my mama. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Went for follow up appointment after having my surgery and the doc said everything looks good they analyzed the stones and said it had calcium oxide in it. He said some people never have them again but others get more. He said I have a 50/50 chance of getting them again I told him no offense but I don't really want to see you again. And he told me I was no fun. :rolleyes:

So glad you are doing better! :rolleyes: I am happy also, was offered a new position and finally have weekends off. So easy also.

So glad you are doing better! :rolleyes: I am happy also, was offered a new position and finally have weekends off. So easy also.

Congrats on your new position. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was wondering if you guys could keep my brother in your thoughts and prayers. He was admitted tonite to the hospital he has some sort of bacterial infection in his leg and is running a high fever and he can't even stand up. Am really worried about him. :(:(

Oh no, does he live close by so you can see him? Was there a wound that started it? It is 3 am and storming here, sounds so pretty. I am going to pray for him now and you too so you feel better. :mellow:

Oh no, does he live close by so you can see him? Was there a wound that started it? It is 3 am and storming here, sounds so pretty. I am going to pray for him now and you too so you feel better. :mellow:

All my siblings live close by except my one sister she lives in Alaska. And there was no wound people who have poor circulation in there legs some times get what they call celluelitus it is a build up of fluid that can cause a infection and they think that might be what he has. And thank you for the prayers.