_C_

I JUST...

...officially got permission to make a short film out of The Last Rung on the Ladder by Stephen King. Awesome :)

...officially got permission to make a short film out of The Last Rung on the Ladder by Stephen King. Awesome :)

That's awesome! Congrats, Padre!!! :D

Cool! Can't wait to hear more!

Way to go!

............took the fucking day off! Been working 11 1/2 hr days then teaching two hours a night plus 5 hours on Sat.'s. I woke up this morning and said fuck it. I need a day just hanging out with my kids. I do still have to teach two hrs. tonight but I can deal.

............took the fucking day off! Been working 11 1/2 hr days then teaching two hours a night plus 5 hours on Sat.'s. I woke up this morning and said fuck it. I need a day just hanging out with my kids. I do still have to teach two hrs. tonight but I can deal.

Gotta breathe every now and again....nothing wrong with that :)

-Raf

..... for kicks & giggles, wondered who made the 'Headshot' poster we have here at Comic-Con. Mike & I talked about it for a moment after the perplexed look on my face faded and turned to a smile. It's actually pretty good and wanted to give you credit.

..... for kicks & giggles, wondered who made the 'Headshot' poster we have here at Comic-Con. Mike & I talked about it for a moment after the perplexed look on my face faded and turned to a smile. It's actually pretty good and wanted to give you credit.

You'll have to take a pic of it and post it.

14w554l.jpg

San Diego Comic-Con, Wednesday July 20th, 2011.

What could have been :(. My interest in this film has cooled dramatically since the announcement.

Went to a screening of The Divide. Pretty good flick. Bleak as hell though. There was a Q&A with Michael Biehn afterwards and man is he cool.

Went to a screening of The Divide. Pretty good flick. Bleak as hell though. There was a Q&A with Michael Biehn afterwards and man is he cool.

Saw your tweet and the pic mate, He is really cool. How was the Q & A?

Yeah the Q&A was good. He was there with his wife and he talked about how the film was shot in sequence and almost completely improvised. He had to suffer a few dumb questions from the audience but he was on good form. I was surprised to see he was kind of shy in person, which just makes me respect him more.

Yeah the Q&A was good. He was there with his wife and he talked about how the film was shot in sequence and almost completely improvised. He had to suffer a few dumb questions from the audience but he was on good form. I was surprised to see he was kind of shy in person, which just makes me respect him more.

Did you get to ask anything?

Nah I was too big of a wuss :).

Oh dude, it aint about being a wuss, but I get where your coming from.

That sounds cool. Michael Biehn is shy; he was more quiet than I expected. I made him smile, then he made me blush.

Michael is shy? That's interesting. I've become good friends with Michael and Jennifer over the past year and change. I was pretty thrilled when they came to my birthday party this summer. I got to introduce them to Tim and Mike at a special screening that I hosted of THE VICTIM at the New Beverly Cinema in L.A. Michael regaled them with some recent set stories for about half an hour.

But I still haven't seen THE DIVIDE! I've been hearing about it since summer 2010. Really looking forward to it. Jealous that you got to see it!

I just became an uncle for the second time. My sister had her second child. A little girl, very little. Just made 6 lbs.

I also have some news to break, but it will have to wait until next week :)

I just can't kick this goddamn cold!

Congrats on the Uncle business. I can't look at a baby without wanting another. My babies are 14 and 12.

congrats on being an uncle again J.

Esco....you taking in some vitamin c? try advil cold and sinus, it's a good one. Get well bub.

....I just CANT wait for THANKSGIVING! My favorite holiday. I think I say that every year.

Never too late for another, Esco ;) Colds suck, I just got over mine. If you can find Naked Juice anywere, go for the Power-C. It helps to make it through the day.

My wife broke the news on Facebook already, so I'm gonna break it here: We are expecting our 4th child in July. We have 3 girls already, and since everyone at work asks, not I'm not hoping we get a boy this time. I'm kind of hoping for another girl ;)