Tim Bradstreet

Bradstreet pics

Time for the hairpiece or straight fucking bald!!!!

I miss my fucking hair. Curse my maternal Grandfather.

- TB

PS - As to the "indignant" shot, I do that sometimes, it's fun. All an act I assure you.

Timmy buddy your hair is fine dude. Leave it. lol

That "indignant" pose is intimidating. You should be a door man at the nightclub with me. Not to mention You're 6'4 stature and "Dolph Lundgren Workout" body will get rid of lots of trouble pal.

-Raffi

tim19.jpg

tim18.jpg

tim24.jpg

tim23.jpg

tim22.jpg

tim20.jpg

tim25.jpg

tim26.jpg

tim27.jpg

tim32.jpg

tim29.jpg

tim28.jpg

tim30.jpg

tim34.jpg

tim31.jpg

tim33.jpg

See...I asked if you were sure you wanted to see.... :D :D

Prized photo (TB's butt)...LOL

tim35.jpg

tim39.jpg

tim40.jpg

tim36.jpg

tim38.jpg

timbanner.jpg

Time for the hairpiece or straight fucking bald!!!!

- TB

I sold my hair for a March of Dimes fundraiser on 3/15/08 - been bald for 5 months now. I'm enjoying it far more than trying to cover a bald spot the size of Rhode Island!!

I also found this in my comic-con archives. 2003 was a good year for my hair!

me-n-tim.jpg

Mr. Bradstreet, at the end of this month i'm going to DragonCon in Atlanta, Georgia. Would you ever be considering going to that event or anyone from RAW? That would be awesome, but i do understand we are really far away from Cali....

Mr. Bradstreet, at the end of this month i'm going to DragonCon in Atlanta, Georgia. Would you ever be considering going to that event or anyone from RAW? That would be awesome, but i do understand we are really far away from Cali....

Dragon Con is a show I have done many times. Pat Henry who runs the whole thing is a great guy.

I have no plans to attend this year, nor any other RAW supernumeraries.

Perhaps next year I will invite myself (as I have done in the past ;)

Though I hear increasing reports of the artist area being reduced in size and stuffed into the basement, which is disconcerting.

No shows in my plans for the rest of the year.

If that changes I will let folks know.

Cheers - TB

Please come to the Motor City Comic Con next year Street! I'll buy you dinner I swear.

-Raf

Please come to the Motor City Comic Con next year Street! I'll buy you dinner I swear.

-Raf

I've been corresponding with Jeffrey Serling of the Motor City show to do this very thing.

Not that you aren't aware Raffi, but MCC's upcoming May event will be their 20th Anniversary. Congrats to them.

For those of you interested - The 20th anniversary Motor City Comic Con will be held on May 15 -17 2009 at the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi Michigan.

- TB

Fuckin sweeettttt! I shall see you there. And I a man of my word, if you have the time, I'll buy dinner dude!

There's a BeniHana nearby the Novi area, you a sushi or habatchi fan?

I didn't know you were around back in 1954...

veracruzum8.jpg

-TL

How much of me did you you photoshop away? Flipped and skinnied I barely recognize myself!

Jeez, I know I have a lot more than this. I swear, move and you misplace everything. I got a hundred of these things somewhere. So in the meantime, the few pics I could find:

00290012.jpg

P4280052.jpg

P4280028.jpg

P4280035.jpg

P4280038.jpg

This last one takes the cake...curious if you remember what you're signing there?

Bradstreet.jpg

There are a few of us all a litle worse for wear, but I'll spare everyone those photos. :)

Fuckin sweeettttt! I shall see you there. And I a man of my word, if you have the time, I'll buy dinner dude!

There's a BeniHana nearby the Novi area, you a sushi or habatchi fan?

i went to MCCC in '97. Had long hair and leathers at the time, so i dressed like Brandon Lee (Eric Draven). Caused quite a stir--one girl screamed when she saw me. Apparently i looked too much like Brandon, and was specifically asked by a friend of J. O'Barr's to not go to his table, because of the tragedy of the movie. Totally understood, but was kind of upset about it--The Crow was me and my wife's 2nd date, naturally became our movie (in fact, it debuted on pay-per-view in '94 on her birthday, October 13, which later became the day we got married).

So much pain...

My hair isn't that long now, and i don't have the leathers anymore, so if i'm still stuck in michigan in May, maybe i'll go and finally get to meet him. Either way, it would definitely be cool to meet Bradstreet.

I HAD to share this shot of Raffi which I do believe Noeland shot while I was in Detroit doing Motorcity Comicon.

The Man, the Myth, Raffi!

Raff.jpg

Dude you are a fucking ferocious lamb.

The fucker even paid for my Mongolian BBQ on Saturday night.

Wouldn't let me pay. He even chauffeured us all to dinner in his super-groovy chick magnet van.

Whotta GUY!

Let me know when you're moving to San Diego ;)

- TB

I'm flattered you posted this big brother. It was a fuckin pleasure to buy you dinner man. I'm not exaggerating when I say this: I have a lot of stress and that day was the single greatest fuckin day of my life man. You guys all made it special. Then I had to fuckin go to work lol

Ahhh the chick magnet van. I have other vehicles but the van was available at the time... I wouldn't have it any other way!

Thanks again Street, Noeland, Andy, Abbey, Mark, and Tom.

I'll call you if I ever make it to Cali baby!

-Raf

Guest AdminGuyX

Yep, that's one of my shots from facebook. I think taken like minutes after Raffi arrived at the show. He was already running the place! The man is a force of nature, I'm tellin' ya.

I had a great time at motor city. I got to connect with some truly great folks, and make some new friends. Lots of love!

I'm flattered you posted this big brother. It was a fuckin pleasure to buy you dinner man. I'm not exaggerating when I say this: I have a lot of stress and that day was the single greatest fuckin day of my life man. You guys all made it special. Then I had to fuckin go to work lol

Ahhh the chick magnet van. I have other vehicles but the van was available at the time... I wouldn't have it any other way!

Thanks again Street, Noeland, Andy, Abbey, Mark, and Tom.

I'll call you if I ever make it to Cali baby!

-Raf

No problem MAN! ;)

Yep, that's one of my shots from facebook. I think taken like minutes after Raffi arrived at the show. He was already running the place! The man is a force of nature, I'm tellin' ya.

Well I wouldn't say all that but I do what I can to shift the plates on this planet ya know what I mean? ;)