Tim Bradstreet

The Punisher: WarZone

Got that right

punish_03.jpg

That shot would've been awesome if it was actually in the film.

I'm not saying he's as cut as Tom was for the last film... he was really ripped. But in a winter scene, I don't think either actor's going to run around in a tank top anymore. Not really a comparison. It's a good shot... too bad they toned down the skull though.

Guest AdminGuyX

Yeah, I saw the shot over in AICN and have to agree with them, that's an AWEFUL first shot to release. It does look for all the world like Seagal, and the skull looks like a shitty photoshop job.

But I try not to judge a movie based on the first photos released. I hated, I mean HATED all the pre-release shots from X-men, including the costumes, and the film turned out to be OK.

Tell me if I'm wrong but, looking at the "first pic" posted above, Ray looks a lot like Bradstreet's cover art with that slicked back black hair. Do you think he was chosen to make the fanboys happy? Way back when, did folks complain about TJ being cast in the role because he was too "pretty" for the part?

That shot would've been awesome if it was actually in the film.

I'm not saying he's as cut as Tom was for the last film... he was really ripped. But in a winter scene, I don't think either actor's going to run around in a tank top anymore. Not really a comparison. It's a good shot... too bad they toned down the skull though.

I used that pic because that's a better picture of the skull and what it should look like.

Guest AdminGuyX
Noeland, that whole pre-shot nonsense ain't gonna make a difference. That high-res Ray Seagal suckfest is not a promo, its a shot from an actual scene in the film.

TL, don't call my opinion nonsense.

I don't give it a flying flipping karate fuck where the shot came from. It's not going to inform my entire opinion.

I was referring to not only the early "leaked" costume tests for X-men, but the many screen shots, and even the first trailer for X-men, to me, looked aweful.

But as fate would have it, I enjoyed the film. I still don't like the leather costumes though.

And the point about Ray looking a bit like Tim's model is a valid. You know what, he kind of does.

You may also notice that the placement of the holstered beretta is close to Tim's new cover as well.

James, Kevin is merely trying to keep the Ray Seagal shot afloat when in fact it drowned upon arrival. That shot of Jane is menacing - as are all his shots.

-TL

Heheheh! :lol: drowned upon arrival... that's a good one.

Logan, didn't you say you weren't gonna post in this thread again?

You are so filled with rage...

Yeah, TJ got screwed over by the studio, but that isn't Lexi or Ray's fault. I'm gonna go see that movie because it's The Punisher. And The Punisher is fucking cool. I think the picture looks fine... they'll probably release more shots that are better. Hopefully Bradstreet can do the posters which hopefully will be epic (as his usual work is). TJ's work in the 04 film was fantastic, and I was sad to see him go, but it's over and done now. TJ can move onto his other projects. He's a great actor, he'll be fine. Not the end of the world. Have you seen the Mist? He's fucking fantastic in it.

Look Logan, we get it. You don't like WZ. You don't want to watch it. You WON'T watch it. Ok... WE FUCKING GET IT. Every goddamn post you make is the same thing over and over and over again. Give it a fucking rest. Jesus Christ.

Another exciting shot of The Punisher: Warzone...

Cool gloves.

stevenseagalen2.jpg

-TL

Dude that picture is so retarded looking... I mean it doesn't even look like it's from this year. Looks like it's from when they made the First Punisher back in the day...

Plus... The slicked back hair only looked good on the model Tim used for his covers, you gotta be the right person for slicked back hair otherwise it doesn't look right.

I think they should have kept most of the original costumes/clothes they used for the first one.

I Still think Thomas Haden Church would have looked good as a replacement for TJ, even though TJ got it right on the money.

They should have released a good advertising picture than this or the first one.

Guest AdminGuyX

Jason, that's not from the Punisher 2, that's Steven Seagal from "Executive Decision".

TL was trying to be funny by posting it.

Jason, that's not from the Punisher 2, that's Steven Seagal from "Executive Decision".

TL was trying to be funny by posting it.

Thank god lmao

So they changed the name from Punisher 2/Punisher Warzone to "Executive Decision"??? God they're indecisive!

-TL

lol