Tim Bradstreet

The Punisher: WarZone

Apologies to Tim for ruining his poster. I had to do it on regular old paint and not photoshop.

rdjee4.png

Apologies to Tim for ruining his poster. I had to do it on regular old paint and not photoshop.

rdjee4.png

:lol: LMFAO! Ah, that is one for the books. Thank you sir, too kind. ;)

LOL way to fuckin go Mikey. Instant classic bud.

I'd wait for DVD, it's nothing to feel guilt over... :blink:

When you look back at al the "discussion" I was involved in on this film...it kind of is. :)

I'd still try and see it on the big screen if you get a chance Doss. For the Punisher's sake, not for reviews or otherwise.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Tropic Thunder was the best movie of the year. Forget those art house things. Tropic Thunder was genius...pure genius. I know nobody gives Tom Cruise any love these days (except maybe Katie) but the man deserves an Oscar for his performance...and for his nerve for doing it!

I'm listening to Michael Wandmacher's PWZ score. He and Ray were really in sync...just that the rest of it...well, it's too, too sad. :(

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all, and many thanks to those of you who chose not to rub it in too hard.

Nomad

I know nobody gives Tom Cruise any love these days (except maybe Katie) but the man deserves an Oscar for his performance...and for his nerve for doing it!

He got a Golden Globe nod.

I know nobody gives Tom Cruise any love these days (except maybe Katie).

Some would say that's all ruse.

Four months seems about right, the window for the DVD release has been getting smaller and smaller.

Guest AdminGuyX

Who wants to wager on the special features? Do you think LGF will spend any money putting out a special edition?

They'll put special features on it. There may not be a directors extended cut like Jane's version later on down the road though.

Possibly some trailers and t.v. spots. My guess, it's going to look like the Rambo DVD the put out. I just have a feeling that LGF in not going to want to sink any more money into this.

Maybe the dvd will make some money like 2004's did. Not much, but some. This could be something customers would have rather waited to rent than watch in theaters. If they like it, they might just buy the dvd and yada yada yada.

There usually always is. I don't see why there shouldn't be in this case. I mean independent that have made shit have commentaries on their dvds. Don't ask me to name any right now I have a brain fart going on.

I don't know, they might not see the point in it. I mean Aronofsky was denied a commentary track on The Fountain because the studio didn't think it would help with the sales.

Besides I honestly don't see it getting as deep about the making of it as the 2004 film for some reason.

I don't know how much footage was cut, or if there was footage cut at all, but an extended cut would be cool to check out. I actually watched it again with my wife, I figured she would have ripped it a new one. She didn't think it was that bad, and she said that she could see what the intention was, but didn't know if it was properly executed. I'd have to agree with her.

I don't know, they might not see the point in it. I mean Aronofsky was denied a commentary track on The Fountain because the studio didn't think it would help with the sales.

Besides I honestly don't see it getting as deep about the making of it as the 2004 film for some reason.

Plus there is the fact that if there really was friction between Lexi and LGF during the shoot and editing prosess, I can't see why the studio would want to take a chance with her doing a comentary.