Tim Bradstreet

The Punisher: WarZone

2118807509_d1722d343f.jpg

This is a prototype weapon used by the Punisher in the final battle of the movie. It is a Smith and Wesson model 500 .50 magnum that was converted by Knight's Armament Co, by request from Jon Barton and Monty Hom to give the Punisher the most unique hand cannon ever seen!

Unique is definately the right word...

I'm not sure how legit that gun is... we don't have official confirmation, do we?

Though I would kill to own that piece... it'll fucking tear people apart by the looks of it.

And TL, Doss is just trying to be civil, so don't tear him out. He's trying to head off a fucking flame war before TB comes back and deletes everything again. It's a waste of his time, and it's a waste of our time. Hey may not have authority, but neither do you, so chill the fuck out.

Great pics Frederic, thanks man, i'm glad to something besides that awful Steven Segal looking pic!

The Gun is cool! And logos make it look cooler yet.

And Noeland, if yer SPARTICUS, then i'm a JANITOR...oh, wait...I am a janitor...

Unique is definately the right word...

Hey, wait...there are eyeballs on the skull on the cylinder...that looks stupid...the rest looks cool.

Arsh, I respect your attempt at getting me to chill - as pointless as it may be. And if Doss is being civil, then why did he write what he wrote in the Punisher (comic book) thread?

I can see you're making an effort to avoid clashing with me, and that's cool. I do think your over-enthusiasm for Stevenson isn't cool - it makes no sense. Besides Rome, what else is there for us to go by? And he's not THAT impressive in Rome anyway. If you're enthusiastic about Castle in another film and not about Stevenson really, then why challenge the Alex Maleev/Thomas Jane tribute (which I now know is irrelevant because apparently from the pic of the gun Doss posted, the Jane skull IS being used in Warzone)???

-TL

Guest FADoss
Great pics Frederic, thanks man, i'm glad to something besides that awful Steven Segal looking pic!

The Gun is cool! And logos make it look cooler yet.

And Noeland, if yer SPARTICUS, then i'm a JANITOR...oh, wait...I am a janitor...

Thanks Irish, I've been trying to find some more photos and scrounged these up off of Ray's website. Can't wait for the release of additional photos.

Frederic

Guest FADoss

TL, I apologized for my questioning your military background in the appropriate thread. I was a bit confused as to the NCO corp in th Army. I didn't realize E-4 was considered NCO on that side of the house. I also had assumed your degree was a 4 year degree. I apologize there as well.

As for this thread, I wish Tom was the Punisher in the next film as well, but since he's not, I think Ray is a decent replacement. I've said before that my top choice for Punisher is Tom. Since that is no longer a possibility, I'm willing to give the new guy a chance...something you aren't doing. You've said your peace about Tom and we GET it. Hell, most of us feel the same way (I mean I'm on TOM'S BOARD...Not Ray's) just not to the same degree.

You continue to puzzle me. I read your posts in the score thread and think, wow TL's got it down. Then I see your flaming posts elsewhere and your "reaction" to War Zone and I'm shocked.

So, I'm sorry for the PM I sent you the other day. I'm sorry for assuming you were a liar. And NO TB didn't put me up to this. This is legitimately me apologizing IN PUBLIC and admitting I was wrong.

Thank YOU for serving our country. Why they wouldn't let a tenacious gung ho motherfucker like you into the Rangers is beyond me.

Frederic

Well Doss, you've gone and done it. Maybe I coulda warranted your accusations with a response earlier, but I guess today I felt like "Why not talk a little bit about me?". I don't blame you for not knowing about Army ranks and chain of command - you're USAF. On the Officer rants, its my duty as an NCO to talk shit about you JUST for being a Captain. Hell if you were an Airman or a Tec Sergeant I would nag you with questions about the service. Its sad to see that our country's soldiers are divided by pay grade. It always comes down to money doesn't it? At heart I'm cool with ANY member of the U.S. Arsenal. My former C.O. a Lieutenant Colonel, is from Chicago (where I'm from) and to this day, the fucker sends me Christmas cards and Army uniform catalogs (Supertrooper.com). He thinks I'll go back. I got to meet the guy that woulda been my D.I. had I received Ranger training. A real bad motherfucker. It woulda been great. When he heard I wasn't re-enlisting, he said to me "You're leaving cause you're a smart kid. That don't mean we're all stupid cause we stay. We're all stupid cause we don't know what else to do." Genius words from a guy with 6 stripes on his arm.

On the Warzone front, you know I can't embrace Stevenson (specially if he's gonna look like that throughout the whole film) because I refuse to forget about Jane. I understand you're making an effort to give the guy a chance. After all, as an actor IT IS kinda fucked up to rank on a guy because he hasn't done much. I'm guilty of that to a certain degree, but in reality - if Stevenson was doing Captain America or Daredevil, I'd be much nicer to him. This is Thomas' legacy, and I can't walk away from that. I'm not alone in that dilemma.

Thanks a whole lot for washing down the bad blood. One thing I CANNOT do is not appreciate a respectable apology. That shows balls.

-TL

Guest FADoss

I feel you on the Ray thing and I think this is the greatest thing you've said about the man so far. "King Arthur" was brilliant in my book BTW.

Yeah, I always see the officer jokes in my email chain and never an NCO joke. I think it's much like being white. Because I'm "special" I'm not allowed to make jokes about other races etc without being a bigot. I'm supposed to feel bad about being white...never mind white AND a man. Officer is the same way. I'm paid more because of the responsibility put on my shoulders (EVEN WORSE WITH ARMY CGOs) and the education I have. That creates a level of jealousy right out of the gate.

The best compliment I ever received is from a TSgt who told me that if I got booted (they were doing cutbacks) that he'd bring me back as a TSgt! Now THAT was saying something.

The military thing is real sensitive for me right now as well since I've recently made the decision to jump ship after 6 years. Hoping to broaden my movie prospects and still find a way to support my wife and daughter. :) I'll miss it...and when I thought that you were bullshitting about being in...I really HATED you for it (I'm sure you'd feel the same way).

So...I'll be sending you a friend request on myspace and I have some shit I'd like to ask you about.

Hopefully we can play nice now...though I will still be fucking with you occasionally. ;)

Frederic

Its hard man, letting go of the whole thing. Everytime I open up my closet for a jacket (barely happens with this weather) I see the Dress Blues, and it just fucks me up. I go straight to the photo album and the picture of me I got framed which I took at a ball a week before I got out. I look at that picture, and it just doesnt look like me anymore. My face is different, my body's different, I'm different. I considered law enforcement (City police) but it just felt ridiculous to me. To try and be what I was, domestically. Its just something I keep to myself. You'd never know unless you asked me. I see girls in uniform all the time that look shocked when I say "Can I buy you a drink Lieutenant?". Its in the past, but lately with movies like Lions for Lambs - it gets me nostalgic as fuck. Don't look back, just remember what "back" looked like.

Hit me up on Myspace Fred.

-TL

Glad you ain't got yer self banned yet TL...you are to much god damned fun to have around...merry christmas motherfucker!

One more thing, Noeland will be the 1st one to tell you that I'm an asshole about reading threads, I am. I pop in and read what's current and can miss some things that have been previously posted. Reading Frederic's and your posts I see you were in the military.

I want to take this time and seriously say thank you for your service. Thanks for protecting my family and our country.

Guest FADoss
I'm not sure how legit that gun is... we don't have official confirmation, do we?

Though I would kill to own that piece... it'll fucking tear people apart by the looks of it.

And TL, Doss is just trying to be civil, so don't tear him out. He's trying to head off a fucking flame war before TB comes back and deletes everything again. It's a waste of his time, and it's a waste of our time. Hey may not have authority, but neither do you, so chill the fuck out.

I got these from the same link of Ray training with the weapons folks...All the text was copied from their posts. I'd say it's about definite with some possible minor modifications...

It's a BADASS HAND CANNON!

Guest AdminGuyX

Holy shit. It's a Christmas miracle. An angel just got his wings.

And damn guys, you made me forget about my backed up sewer and stinky house for a few minutes while reading the new posts. The last few days have been rough guys, really, anyone who's had to deal with backed up sewage in their home can relate. Roots! We got roots in our pipes because of the Georgia drought (which is REALLY bad this year). Nature finds a way, and in this case, the roots broke into the mainline, and started growing toward our house.

Anyway, like I said before, I admire that TL feels so strongly about Tom in the role. It's just a whole new game now, and I certainly have my misgivings about the direction, but I'll give it a shot because I felt the same way before seeing the last film too.

And that big ass revolver is pretty cool. It looks a bit XXX to me for Frank Castle, but I dig it. I haven't fired one of those new magnums from smith and wesson yet, but I will. Next time I need to knock down a house, kill a Mack Truck, or destroy a pissed off Elephant.

:)

The power and velocity of those rounds is truly unmatched in handguns.

And damn guys, you made me forget about my backed up sewer and stinky house for a few minutes while reading the new posts. The last few days have been rough guys, really, anyone who's had to deal with backed up sewage in their home can relate. Roots! We got roots in our pipes because of the Georgia drought (which is REALLY bad this year). Nature finds a way, and in this case, the roots broke into the mainline, and started growing toward our house.

Anyway, like I said before, I admire that TL feels so strongly about Tom in the role. It's just a whole new game now, and I certainly have my misgivings about the direction, but I'll give it a shot because I felt the same way before seeing the last film too.

And that big ass revolver is pretty cool. It looks a bit XXX to me for Frank Castle, but I dig it. I haven't fired one of those new magnums from smith and wesson yet, but I will. Next time I need to knock down a house, kill a Mack Truck, or destroy a pissed off Elephant.

I was thinking XXX also. Too corny haha.

JO

Guest FADoss

Well with Microchip he's going to get some tricked out shit. This looks like a micro special. To admit my ignorance, what the hell is that in the photo laying next to the round? And is that .50 HOLLOW? As if .50 isn't enough. Frank is an ASSHOLE for packing this. :)

And is that .50 HOLLOW? As if .50 isn't enough. Frank is an ASSHOLE for packing this. :)

Well, I thought the idea was to kill the bad guys. That should do the job.

BTW, glad to see all the kissing and making up. It warms my little heart. :)

Guest FADoss

The idea isn't to kill bad guys. This thing is more like a disintegration ray. :)

Glad to see you're all squishy...

Noeland, you crack me up man. I laughed SO hard when I read your reaction to today's developments between me and Fred. Sorry about your Jurassic Park sewage situation. I agree with you on the gun being too over the top for Frank. Its too custom, and Frank's the kinda guy that kills somebody and takes their piece/ammo. Like a soldier would. They (in my opinion don't stand a chance) should just give him an M-4 and let him tear up whatever gets caught in the crossfire. I love watching TJ sport that M-16 at the end of Punisher. He only killed 2 guys with it, but the way he handled it... fuckin professional.

punisher5um6.jpg

-TL

Guest FADoss

I think we'll get plenty of standard assault weapon goodness as well. Growing up and roleplaying I never cared much for the 16...but the A3 is SWEET LOOKING. I guess it was the carry handle that fucked the aesthetics for me.

I should have my AR built by Thursday. I'll have to post some photos. :)

I think Eddie Murphy as Mr. Robinson (SNL) said it best when he said . . . "Oh why oh why must Christmas come but once a year?"

Nice to see our community put aside grievances and bury the bloody hatchet.

We'll save the implements of warfare for the bastards who try and shit in OUR Chili.

We need an official battle cry like the 101st Airborne Division, "Currahee!"

(red nosed) - TB

The idea isn't to kill bad guys. This thing is more like a disintegration ray. :)

Heh, more like a vaporizing projectile weapon!

Just turns the bad guys into a fine reddish mist.

Yeah, what is the big cylinder thingy with the skull on it? It's not a round . . .

- TB

Guest AdminGuyX
Yeah, what is the big cylinder thingy with the skull on it? It's not a round . . .

I was wondering that too, maybe it's like a rubber stamp and after he shoots somebody he gets out a little ink pad and stamps the skull on their forehead!

"You've been PUNISHED!"

ink. stamp . . . damn, it smeared, now I have to start over . . .

Noeland, you crack me up man.

Cool. I thought it was funny when I typed it in there too. Totally off the cuff, but really, I've had such a shitty (literally I mean) couple of days, it was great to read that stuff. Lifted my spirits a bit, you know?

Njc--------------------------

Guest FADoss
Heh, more like a vaporizing projectile weapon!

Just turns the bad guys into a fine reddish mist.

- TB

It ain't a .50 round...

I NEED THE PINK MIST!!!

jarheadpubh.jpg