Tim Bradstreet

Dark Country

So cool that Tom is doing this - and such a good price too. ❤️

Literally only got sorted a few days ago.

Its gone through a real interesting process to get Toms DC cut into 3D and then ready for the big screen. Lots of work BTS so im hoping it has a really good turn out.

On 9/24/2019 at 3:04 PM, Geoff said:

Literally only got sorted a few days ago.

Its gone through a real interesting process to get Toms DC cut into 3D and then ready for the big screen. Lots of work BTS so im hoping it has a really good turn out.

I hope so too. Were I able to go, I would... even though I'd have to take a handbag full of meds, due to 3D films giving me near-instant excruciating migraines. I'll be there in spirit though - as I'm sure will we all!

Oh, and I recently managed to find a digital copy of Dark Country - just need to make time to actually watch it. 

9 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

I hope so too. Were I able to go, I would... even though I'd have to take a handbag full of meds, due to 3D films giving me near-instant excruciating migraines. I'll be there in spirit though - as I'm sure will we all!

Oh, and I recently managed to find a digital copy of Dark Country - just need to make time to actually watch it. 

Oh God - definitely make time, it’s sooo worth it! 👍👍👍

4 minutes ago, Gail said:

Oh God - definitely make time, it’s sooo worth it! 👍👍👍

I shall... at some point. I don't want to have to do it in multiple sittings, hence needing to make some time to do it properly. Working 14-16 hours a day doesn't leave a lot of time for movies!

I appreciate even more you spending time with us on this forum! 

You're right, make sure the phone is off and the door has a sign "do not disturb or you're dead". This should work. 

12 hours ago, Enaira said:

I appreciate even more you spending time with us on this forum! 

You're right, make sure the phone is off and the door has a sign "do not disturb or you're dead". This should work. 

Awww, thank you, Ariane - that's so kind of you to say so!

My phone is in a constant state of offness - I find it so intrusive, and when I'm writing, I really don't need it bothering me! I'm liking the do not disturb sign idea - although, in fairness, K completely gets my need for alone time. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, The Goktor said:

Awww, thank you, Ariane - that's so kind of you to say so!

My phone is in a constant state of offness - I find it so intrusive, and when I'm writing, I really don't need it bothering me! I'm liking the do not disturb sign idea - although, in fairness, K completely gets my need for alone time. :ph34r:

Ariane’s right - you sound like such a busy lady, it’s good that you spend as much time with us here as you do, you certainly provide us with plenty of Expanse info and general chuckles!!  (Would have picked up on this earlier but the dreaded jet lag is messing with my head a bit today! 😴)

1 hour ago, Gail said:

Ariane’s right - you sound like such a busy lady, it’s good that you spend as much time with us here as you do, you certainly provide us with plenty of Expanse info and general chuckles!!  (Would have picked up on this earlier but the dreaded jet lag is messing with my head a bit today! 😴)

Oh, jet lag is the pits - hope it goes soon. Big hugs xx

And thank you too, your words mean so much, Gail; I feel so fortunate to have stumbled across so many lovely people here. I am truly blessed! ❤️

18 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

Oh, jet lag is the pits - hope it goes soon. Big hugs xx

Thanks chick  x

18 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

And thank you too, your words mean so much, Gail; I feel so fortunate to have stumbled across so many lovely people here. I am truly blessed! ❤️

As are we all - this is The Best Forum In The World (it’s official, there was a vote and everything! 😁)

Any feedback yet on how yesterday’s screening went?  Hope they had a good turnout and a fabulous day!  🤞

Not heard a thing yet. 

Fantastic - thanks so much for sharing those photos, Geoff. Very cool! Do you know how well it was attended? (Hoping it was sold out!)

I honestly don't have a clue on any of it. Not spoken with Thomas for a week or so. 

Geoff, did you go?  This is Joan from Twitter...your pest🤣🤣🤣

Twitter? Don't do the Twit.

Alas no I wasn't there but a lovely lady called Anne was and she took some great pictures that I'll load up later.

Thomas said it was a fantastic afternoon.  So I'm really pleased for him. 

Ha, missed this one that got posted by someone that went. 

69711156_158747145192967_4735582892005865007_n.jpg

I think Thomas will stick out on socials later (some of em anyways, all kindly taken and sent by Anne) 

1.jpg