I agree with Mike, I don't think it will go down that original road.

And I may be taking certain things to task early on here, shit, I just gotta be honest.

It's only my opinion, which I'm sure wouldn't amount to doodly squat to the power folks at WB . . .

But I am doing what I can to support this film for Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray's sake.

Somehow I think I'd be liking the state of things better if they were calling the shots ;)

Like I said, I WANT it to be good. The jury is still out.

- TB

Don't get me wrong, I want it to be good too. I'd feel bad for Jimmy and Justin is it's not. They've taken the charcter and brought new life to him the same way Ennis did for The Punisher for a new generation of readers.

I can overlook a lot of things that might not go as some would wish, but when it comes to the story, like I said, look at the writers' credits. I'm still holding out for this one, I don't want to jump into a group yet, but it gets me kind of worried. That said, there have been many writers who have pulled a 180 and surprised the hell out of me. Fingers crossed for this one as well.

Doss will be the corpse hanging from the tree in the opening. He would have one line . . . " Wa . . . water".

Then a crow picks out his left eye. Jonah spits at the ground under the fella's feet, says . . . "I ain't got no agua for the dead", walks on (no horse), but when he tops the rise in the burning noon day sun he turns and puts a bullet in the guy's head to send him home.

Great part for Fred.

And I'll get him some more work as other corpses here and there ;)

DAMN YOU BRADSTREET! No respect whatsoever...

But still...that's like $900 in my pocket and a credit.

I'm such a whore.

I agree with Mike, I don't think it will go down that original road.

And I may be taking certain things to task early on here, shit, I just gotta be honest.

It's only my opinion, which I'm sure wouldn't amount to doodly squat to the power folks at WB . . .

But I am doing what I can to support this film for Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray's sake.

Somehow I think I'd be liking the state of things better if they were calling the shots ;)

Like I said, I WANT it to be good. The jury is still out.

- TB

From what the director was saying at Comic Con he talked to Palmiotti quite a bit and had him on set a bunch, he mad eseem like he took his opinion on the character to heart..

MIKE V -

I LOVE your new avatar. You rock.

"Thrill me." still kicks the hell outta "Gimme some sugar, baby."

- tb

I know most of you will probably think this is a horrible, but I think it is fucking awesome.

Mastodon is doing the score.

Actually, it's the best news I've heard yet about this movie...I just downloaded "Oblivion" last night. I dig that song, and really like Mastodon.

Guest AdminGuyX

Sure. Why not. Might as well have a heavy metal band score the film. At this point they might as well have cars, airplanes, robots and cybernetic flying monkeys in it too.

Sure. Why not. Might as well have a heavy metal band score the film. At this point they might as well have cars, airplanes, robots and cybernetic flying monkeys in it too.

Hey hey hey, don't give them any ideas ;)

Mastodon isn't you're typical heavy metal band though, they're a great interesting band with a lot of layers and melody to the music.

Mastodon isn't you're typical heavy metal band though, they're a great interesting band with a lot of layers and melody to the music.

Yeah, if nothing else, I'll end up buying the sound track for this one.

There's a new picture and synopsis out.

Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin) is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone…and anything. Having survived death, Jonah’s violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the “other side.” His only human connection is with Leila (Megan Fox), whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. But Jonah’s past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can’t refuse: in exchange for his freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). But Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash Hell, is also Jonah’s oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead. Based on the legendary graphic novel, “Jonah Hex” is an epic adventure thriller about one man’s personal quest for redemption against the vast canvas of the battle between good and evil.

joanhexmovieimagejoshbr.jpg

Ha! That'd be cool ;)

I really like that last pic of Brolin as Hex.

I hope it doesn't end up being the only thing I like.

- tb

Guest AdminGuyX

Yeah, that is a cool shot.

I'd really like to see a trailer too, and hear some of the music being written for this.

Yeah, I'd really love to hear some of the score for this. Apparently John Powell is working with Mastodon on it too.

I know some people who worked on the reshoots for this. Apparently, it's terrible and they spent 3 weeks trying to reshoot half of the movie.

I know some people who worked on the reshoots for this. Apparently, it's terrible and they spent 3 weeks trying to reshoot half of the movie.

Ouch!

Did they manage it? ^^ Or were the reshoots useless? If they really changed half the movie, it would be very different obviously. The question is if the new material is actually better than the old one...

So that's why they brought Francis Lawrence in.

If it is shit, at least there will probably be a pretty cool soundtrack to buy.