nikbait

Introductions:)

Name: Tiara

Your Interests (besides Tom, of course): Hanging out with family and friends, working hard and living life.

When did you first become at fan of Tom's? Watching his performance in 61** hooked me then and there.

What are your favorite Tom-related films? 61**, Original Sin (because he was so intense) and The Punisher.

What future Tom-related project (comics/films) are you most anticipating? Run

In what film role to you like Tom best? The Punisher

How much have you seen of his Filmography? Not all, but enough.

Hello there! I discovered this great place just today and wanted to say hi to everyone...

Name: Anil (you can call me Ann...)

Your Interests (besides Tom, of course): music, photography (you can find my photographs here.), archeology, animals, nature, creativity...

When did you first become at fan of Tom's? "Dreamcatcher" did most of the stuff :)

What are your favorite Tom-related films? Dreamcatcher, The Mist, Punisher, Deep Blue Sea, Stander

What future Tom-related project (comics/films) are you most anticipating? Mutant Chronicles :)

In what film role to you like Tom best? A badass good guy; well actually he would be a great villian :)

How much have you seen of his Filmography? I've seen The Crow, The Punisher, Dreamcacher, The Mist, the Original Sin, Stander, Tripper and Deep Blue Sea...

take care everyone! ;)

Hey Everybody. I found Raw Studios by searching for Thomas Jane stuff and also from Jen and Dawn at the Thomas Jane Yahoo group.

Name: Amy

Your Interests (besides Tom, of course): movies, music, TV (Supernatural and Medium are my favorites), riding my scooter

When did you first become at fan of Tom's? Boogie Nights

What are your favorite Tom-related films? Boogie Nights, The Mist, Thursday, Deep Blue Sea

What future Tom-related project (comics/films) are you most anticipating? Dark Country and Mutant Chronicles

In what film role do you like Tom best? David Drayton in The Mist

How much have you seen of his Filmography? Lots! Haven't seen *61 or early stuff like Ground Zero.

Name: Sam

Your Interests (besides Tom, of course): Music - (Im a metalhead :P)

When did you first become at fan of Tom's? In The Punisher :)

What are your favorite Tom-related films? The Punisher & Face-Off

What future Tom-related project (comics/films) are you most anticipating? Dark Country & Mutant Chronicals

In what film role to you like Tom best? The Punisher... Its a shame theres not gonna be a sequel

How much have you seen of his Filmography? Quite a few... haven't really seen any of the older stuff though

Welcome to the RAW family.

Name: Aurelia

Your Interests (besides Tom, of course) : American cinema - Action - Fantastic - Science-fiction - Comics - Super-heroes - Fantasy...

When did you first become at fan of Tom's ? when I saw "Deep Blue Sea".

What are your favorite Tom-related films ? "Deep blue see", "Dreamcatcher", "Punisher", "The Mist", "Mutant Chronicles"... :D

What future Tom-related project (comics/films) are you most anticipating ? "Mutant Chronicles"

In what role to you like Tom best ? Frank Castle in Punisher, Carter Blake in Deep Blue See, David Drayton in The Mist, Henry Devlin in Dreamcatcher, Mitch Hunter in Mutant Chronicles

How much have you seen of his Filmography ?

- Face / off

- The Crow

- Boogie Nights

- The Thin Red Line

- Deep Blue See

- Magnolia

- Under Suspicion

- The Sweetest Thing

- Dreamcatcher

- Punisher

- The Mist

- Mutant Chronicles

And "Medium" of course.

Nice to meet ya, Aurelia.

You may want to talk to Patti at some point. She's French too and can maybe guide you on where to get/see more Tom-related material in France. Just a suggestion. :)

Jen

Nice to meet ya, Aurelia.

You may want to talk to Patti at some point. She's French too and can maybe guide you on where to get/see more Tom-related material in France. Just a suggestion. :)

Jen

Thank you so much !

Patti have already contacted me, it's cool ! :)

By the way, I apologize again for my English, I hope that it is understandable... :unsure:

I hope you enjoy yourself here Aurelia; we all do... ;)

:D

It's a paradise...

Name: Murphy

Your Interests (besides Tom, of course): I'm a bit of a movie nut, read a lot, Scuba diving, mountain climbing, motorbikes and playing the drums.

When did you first become at fan of Tom's? Deep Blue Sea... apart from Stellan Skarsgård, his character was the only one I hoped would live :-P

What are your favorite Tom-related films? Stander, The Mist & The Last Time I Committed Suicide (took me a long time to track that down on DVD, but it was worth it)

What future Tom-related project (comics/films) are you most anticipating? TJ, South America, Interpol and an amazing car chase.... "Run" should be awesome!!

In what film role to you like Tom best? Stander, a movie I make all my friends watch.

Weird Tom Trivia: I was eBaying one day, looking for Scuba Gear when I came across listing for props from The Punisher. :D I now own Tom's screen worn Scuba Gear from the Punisher (and it's served me well for 4 years now - always love telling people it's history). Sadly I couldn't afford to buy the GTO Stunt Car they were selling :-(

How much have you seen of his Filmography?

The Mist

The Punisher Video Game @

The Punisher @

Arrested Development @

Stander @

Dreamcatcher @

The Sweetest Thing

61* @

Under Suspicion

Magnolia

Deep Blue Sea @

The Thin Red Line @

Thursday

Boogie Nights

Face/Off @

The Last Time I Committed Suicide @

The Crow: City of Angels

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

@own a copy

Sadly Medium isn't shown on terrestrial TV in England so I've never seen it, but going on the reviews I've seen here I guess I'll have to buy, or at least rent it.

Welcome to the RAW family Murphy!

Great to meet ya Murphy. You have seen a lot of Tom's work - cool! :D

About Medium, I'm wondering if YouTube has any clips of Tom when he guest-starred in that Four Dreams episode...

Jen

Hey Murphy.

The BBC show Medium although it's on really late. Don't know if the Thomas Jane ones been on yet but you could keep an eye out for it in the listings.

Hello everyone :-)

Didn't know Medium was on the BBC (never even seen an ad for it, shame really), but I'm one of those people who has to see any movie/TV series right from the start so I can fully appreciate it, rather than just drop in mid-season. I'm a bit OCD that way :-P

Just checked Medium out on IMDB and apart from Patrica Arquette who I've always thought was cool since seeing her in Beyond Rangoon, True Romance and Lost Highway, I see Jake Weber is in it too. Cool, always liked him too, he was great in Mind of the Married Man and the Dawn of the dead remake.

Oh , I gotta join in the fun!

Name: Tim

Your Interests (besides Tom, of course): Art, movies, filmscores, my daughter.

When did you first become at fan of Tom's? *61

What are your favorite Tom-related films? The Mist, *61, Stander, The Thin Red Line.

What future Tom-related project (comics/films) are you most anticipating? Dark Country.

In what film role do you like Tom best? Toss up between Stander and *61, but so fucking good in Boogie Nights too.

How much have you seen of his Filmography? Still haven't seen a lot of the early stuff. The Last Time I Committed Suicide, and Thursday are on my hit list.

- TB

Good luck getting your hands on a Thursday DVD

This reminds me of them damn myspace bulletins.

Name: Raffi Elias

Your Interests (besides Tom, of course): Film/Acting, Comic books, Food, Weightlifting, Football, Music, Martial Arts

When did you first become at fan of Tom's? After I watched *61 and Deep Blue Sea few years back. Shortly thereafter I found out that Jane was the man cast as the Punisher. Well done.

What are your favorite Tom-related films? The Punisher, *61, Boogie Nights, Stander

What future Tom-related project (comics/films) are you most anticipating? Mutant Chronicles

In what film role do you like Tom best? Kind of falls in line with which Tom-related films are my favorite doesn't it? Same answers as above.

How much have you seen of his Filmography? Some early work of Tom I haven't seen. The Last Time I Committed Suicide, Thursday, and I've only seen bits and pieces of Velocity of Gary.

Well that was interesting.

Wow, hey Tim and Raffi! :D

It's nice to finally meet you guys... :lol:

Okay, you both *have* to see The Last Time I Committed Suicide. Tom's performance as Neal Cassady is amazing in this film, all jittery, wired up, fired up energy and imagination, a yearning for a "freedom" that is hard to come by, what with relationships and other entanglements...

Jen

What about THURSDAY Jen?

Its gotta be his best movie.

I say that because its his most honest film compared to the others.

The first time I saw it (and this was the first Thomas Jane movie I'd seen) I felt like the guy shoulda been an A-lister.

Then I found out that was far from the truth (this was 1999).

-TL

Good luck getting your hands on a Thursday DVD

Tom is going to loan me his copy.

- TB

What about THURSDAY Jen?

Its gotta be his best movie.

I say that because its his most honest film compared to the others.

The first time I saw it (and this was the first Thomas Jane movie I'd seen) I felt like the guy shoulda been an A-lister.

Then I found out that was far from the truth (this was 1999).

-TL

Hey TL -

I was actually going to continue and mention Thursday, and I got pulled away at, ummm, work... :P

Anyway, yes, I was really into Tom's performance in this movie, because it's all him, it's all focused on him, and if you don't believe him, his plight, then you're not going to be interested/invested in the outcome of the movie and character... and Tom definitely made the character just the right amount of exasperated and put-upon, and sympathic to the viewer (Tom plays with the serious versus comic dynamic really well). It's been a while since I've watched that one. Will have to dig it up. :)

Jen

He oughtta just spend $3 Million of RAW's treasury department in putting it on the big screen.

Today's audiences (after seeing him in The Punisher) would eat it up like this generation's Pulp Fiction.

-TL