Tim Bradstreet

Welcome!

Just a quick hello to welcome everyone to the all new RAW forums.

First off We just want to lay down a few little ground rules.

Asinine behavior will not be tolerated, so trolls beware.

If you are here to spread your bad vibe or any other sort of bullshit childish behavior we're more than happy so send you packing.

If you are here to share the good times, talk about the stuff you love (or hate, as long as you show a modicum of decorum;), then of course we welcome you with open arms. We hope to start a dialogue where folks can discuss the work that we're doing in comics and film, but we also hope to provide a place where fans of our ilk can come and share their thoughts with people of like minds and hearts.

We have a lot of cool stuff coming up in addition to Alien Pig Farm 3000 (which is available now for reorder!), and Bad Planet (as of this post, in stores now!).

We have a new 6 issue series called "The Lycan" that is in development and set for release in 2008. More details about that soon. We also have a cool little graphic novel called "Dark Country" that will be available prior to the release of the film version. "Dark Country" will star Thomas Jane who will also sit in the director's chair. The film starts production at the beginning of October. Stay tuned to the website AND these forums for updates on all the goodness.

We have bigger plans than this but let us take small steps shall we?

We would love to hear your feedback on the books or any of our other projects so please take the time to join up and be a member of our forums.

None of the information you provide us with will be shared unless you say so and you won't get any spam from us.

It only takes a few minutes so what are you waiting for?

Now if you want, feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself.

Copy and paste into your reply -

Name:

Where you from:

How did you find this forum:

What are you reading:

What are you watching:

What do you have to say for yourself:

Post a pic...if you dare!:

See you around!

- Tom and Tim

HELLOOOOOOOoooooo

Whats goin on, guys? Check it out, shiny new boards. I like it. Since I cant write/read personal emails at work, this will do nicely. I vote #1, October being a big Halloween month for the boards? Yes? Get Steve on it, he knocked it out of the park last year over at his place.

Most importantly, its great to see you all building the company up, and its got to be very heartwarming to see this grow like it has. I know the future's a bright one for you guys, and thats because you're the best at what you do. Just muscle through the tough stuff and everything works out.

We're still settling in the new digs has taken awhile, and its almost done. Still gotta climb my ass on the roof and get my HD setup. I havent even written up a review Bad Planet 1 and 2 yet.

Very excited for "Dark Country". You guys have fun in all that heat, though, whew.

Thats it for now, gotta climb my narrow ass up on the roof, I got some football to watch, and a few Pumpkin Ales to drink.

Tim, is this the big introduction thread for members as well? One of these kinda things?

(Stolen from Steve's boards)

Name:

Where you from:

How did you find this forum:

What are you reading:

What are you watching:

What do you have to say for yourself:

Good idea Mike -

I'll edit my post to include the "introduce yourself" thing.

And we're not going to be worrying about the heat. We're filming at night so we'll be cold as mold!

- Tb

Guest AdminGuyX

Ahem I'll be first to do it, I'm a dork like that.

Name: Noeland Collins

Where you from: Atlanta, GA (for now)

How did you find this forum: Raw home page

What are you reading: just finished Hellboy:Darkness Calls, and Scalped

What are you watching:Been catching up on Doctor Who on the DVR

What do you have to say for yourself: Does anyone here really want to see my picture?

:unsure:

I'm doubting it. But I promise I'll only post my bestest artwork.

Hi Tim 'n' everyone -

It's Jen, the owner of Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group, just checkin' in and introducing myself -

Name: Jen

Where you from: NJ, USA

How did you find this forum: Via Tom...

What are you reading: The Beach - a book on the history of the beach.

What are you watching: This computer screen by day, TV by night.

What do you have to say for yourself: My name is Jen...and I'm addicted to British and Japanese candy.

Post a pic...if you dare!: Check out my Yahoo avatar - FYI, I'm holding a camera, not a gun. :P

Kinda of confused now, but the hell with it (Two places for introduction?)

Name:Mats

Where you from: Norway

Occupation: None at the moment, trying to figure some things out

How did you find this forum: Thomas Jane.org

What are you reading: Bah, The Zombie Survival Guide

What are you watching: Ummm, some crap about Charlie Sheen...

What do you have to say for yourself: Spaced is the shit?

Post a pic...if you dare!: I don't. I either look like a serialkiller or a moron in most of my pics.

Great to see that your forums are live!

Name: Jay Carvajal

Where you from: Castro Valley, Ca but in Utah for now, probably Oregon next

How did you find this forum: Myspace bulletin (yeah, I know...)

What are you reading: Bad Planet of course, Walking Dead, Punisher Max & on & on

What are you watching: Not much television but tons of dvd's

What do you have to say for yourself: ummm, I swear I didn't break it

Post a pic...if you dare!: Me & Wally

jayandwally.jpg

Name: Andrew Cierkowski, everyone calls me Drew

Where you from: Baltimore, MD just recently moved to Conowingo, MD (out in the country)

Occupation: Assembly line worker for General Motors. i was at Baltimore Assembly building Astro and Safari Vans, but it closed on Friday the 13th of May 2005. Now I'm at the Wilmington Assembly making Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, Opel GT & Daewoo G2X cars.

How did you find this forum: Myspace bulletin from Tim. I'm also a member of the steveniles.com forum

What are you reading: new comics (Bad Planet #3, walking dead, etc...)

What are you watching: Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe

What do you have to say for yourself: Not Much, big fan of the RAW stuff.

100_1735.jpg

100_1983.jpg

Name: Shawn Ullom

Where you from: Salem, Ohio

How did you find this forum: Umm, Jim Daly's Myspace bulliten

What are you reading: I'll be picking up Bad Planet #3 soon

What are you watching: Firefly

What do you have to say for yourself: I like... stuff?

mecopy.jpg

Oh I dare!

Ain't it the truth Brother E . . .

In all the excitement it occured to me that I should throw one of these out there.

I'm expanding a bit though.

Name: Tim Bradstreet

Where you from: Cheverly MD (between Baltimore and DC)

Occupation: Illustrator, Graphic Designer, Art Director, Production Designer (rookie).

How did you find this forum: I clicked the link Tom's sister emailed me.

What are you reading: "I Am Legend" by Richard Matheson, just finished "Blood Meridian" by Cormac McCarthy

Next book in the que: Someone please suggest a GREAT book. I'm not kidding.

What are you listening to: Score for "Black Robe" by Georges Delerue . . . One of my favorites

Favorite score: Currently "Children Of Men", I just can't stop listening to it.

What are you watching: "From Beyond", which I just picked up over at Dark Delicacies.

Next film in the que: The Sci Fi classic, "A Boy And His Dog".

Favorite film: Right now I'd say "THX 1138" (original cut). Ask me the same question tomorrow and I might say "2001", or, "Children Of Men", or "Point Blank", or . . .

HD or Blue Ray: Niether, but only 'cause I'm a rube and don't have a player.

What do you have to say for yourself: I'd rather talk about Red Sky Diary.

bobtrishtim38.75.jpg

That's me far right, 8 years old and ready to F'n Roll (Also pictured: from left to center - Robert Sleep, Trish the Dish)

- Tb

Where you from: Ireland

How did you find this forum: Raws Homepage

What are you reading: I'm really into Stephen King at the minute, and I'm hoping to be the owner of Bad Planet soon

What are you watching: Last DVD Pan's Labyrinth. Amazing. TV - Re-runs of Father Ted hence the sccreen name. I highly recommend it.

What do you have to say for yourself: Feck all.

Post a pic...if you dare!: I don't dare.

Where you from: Cheverly MD (between Baltimore and DC)

wait a minute, all 3 of you guys (niles, tom jane and tim) are from the MD/DC area? creepy.

Name:Peter Jackson (Trust me I've heard it all)

Where you from: THE Ft. Mitchell, KY by way of the Jersey Shore

How did you find this forum: My love for all things Raw Studios, Thomas Jane, Tim Bradstreet, and Steve Niles, but above all my love for quality comics for all genres but especially horror/sci-fi

What are you reading: Right now A Clockwork Orange but I just finished the Informers, Bret Easton Ellis makes J.D. Sallinger look like a bitch. I even think he is better than Fitzgerald.

What are you watching:The Office, Flash Gordon, anything on F/X

What do you have to say for yourself: Im tryingt to break into the comic/ movie business and hope that I can show my writing off to some people and get off the ground and start putting my ideas and stories on the comic racks for all to enjoy.

Name: James McDade Daly III

Where you from: Appleton, Wisconsin (but born in Indiana)

Occupation: Senior Concept Artist/ Comic Book Artist/ RPG Illustrator

How did you find this forum: It's the RAW Forum...it found me

What are you reading: Stephen King's: Dark Tower comic from Marvel, and always a slew of various art/ concept art books including: "The Skillful Huntsman", "Midway: Before Pixels and Polygons", and "Syd Mead: Sentury"

What are you watching: Battlestar Galactica, Chad Vader on Youtube, The Daily Show, Family Guy

What do you have to say for yourself: I am a huge dork, and love drawing comics and making video games

Okay here we go

Name: Aaron

Where you from: Chicago, IL

How did you find this forum: Tim's Myspace page

What are you reading: Too many comic titles to name and Stephen King and Peter Straub's The Talisman

What are you watching: at the moment nothing ;) Looking forward to the return of Heroes, Smallville and Supernatural.

Last film I went to see was Rob Zombie's Halloween re-imaging

What do you have to say for yourself: I have to admit I am an all around geek, I love comics (Punisher fan to say the least), sci fi, Horror, and some of my hobbies include building model figure kits, Sculpting( Halloween masks, models etc, drawing and painting

Post a pic...if you dare! MeNTJweb.jpg

Where you from: Phoenix, Arizona

How did you find this forum: www.thepunisher.com

What are you currently reading: Punisher Essential Vol 2, Bad Planet #3, Tons of others

What are you currently watching: Rome

What do you have to say for yourself: I like cereal

normal_franksketch.jpg

ProfileFrank_Castle.jpg

Name: Beth

Where you from: chicago,IL

How did you find this forum: bf (punisher75) told me bout it :)

What are you reading: whatever the bf puts in front of me..and i usualy like it...the punisher...ultimates (my fav)..also like a vampire books! :)

What are you watching:heroes, smallville, supernatural, blood ties, battelstar galactica...just to name a few :D

What do you have to say for yourself: being a total nerd,rocks! :D

bethreflect1.jpg

Name: Mike Powell

Where you from: Raleigh, NC (currently living it up in Charlotte)

How did you find this forum: a little love letter, I mean invite

What are you reading: currently a backlogged stash of comics, going back to the end of July. Moving sucks.

What are you watching: "The Great Escape" (McQueen, watched it for the 20th time last night), and "The Limey" (one of 2 movies Soderberg made that rocked my world, the other being "Out of Sight")

Next book in the que: I dunno, my well has run dry on good books, tired of reading shit.

What are you listening to: "Lacrymosa" by Evanescence, according to the little Ipod here

Favorite score: Jeez, tough one. "Halloween" (Carpenter's) just because of the terror it brought up in me as a kid. As well as "Leon: The Professional"

Next film in the que: Good question, would love to go see "Eastern Promises" tomorrow night. As far as dvd goes, I dunno "Knocked Up" looks funny, but "Bug" is more up my alley.

Favorite film: Very tough choice. A tie between "Halloween" (the original) and "Memento". But there are so many great ones out there. Top 5 might be easier. Who am I kidding?

HD or Blue Ray: HD, but their lack of horror pisses me off. Maybe I'll invest in that LG combo player if I can win some of those Halloween costume contests down here this year. :)

What do you have to say for yourself: Soylent Green is people!!!

Oh, I do... a smiling Punisher you say???

obrienandI.jpg

God, Mike!

You're ruining the perception!

That big cheesy grin on O'Brien will ruin Punisher fans world wide!

Oh the humanity.

Well I guess now you can see tangible evidence of the work it takes to transform Tom O'Brien into a hard as nails vigilante tough guy ;)

- TB

Heh, just be glad I didnt post the pic of the 3 of us, with him wearing that Speed Racer tie. That wouldve proved how much you bend the laws of the universe to transform O'Brien into Frank Castle. Especially for all the haters over at newsarama. ^_^

...there needs to be a disclaimer to this place, stating how dangerous his turtle is. I hear he eats people.