Tim Bradstreet

Hot Off The Boards - Feedback

Now I'm wondering if the carpet matches the drapes, if you get my drift.

The drift nearly buried me, so I definitely got it. Unfortunately we only see the masterpieces Tim unleashes once he's done, and not the process. I like to imagine he draws them in stages and at this moment right now somewhere there's a buck naked pinhead drawing sitting somewhere in Tim's place. And then maybe it moves on in progression. Pinhead in boxers (briefs?) and so on, so forth.

So only TB can answer your question. The one with the drapes and the carpets and stuff.

Hopefully that will be one of the many mysteries revealed in The Scarlet Gospels.

Hopefully that will be one of the many mysteries revealed in The Scarlet Gospels.

Is The Scarlet Gospels still happening? It must be a decade since it was announced.

I watched Hellraiser: Inferno last night out of curiosity. Big mistake :(. Finger's crossed for the reboot.

Guest AdminGuyX

I'm digging the work you are turning out for Hellraiser Tim. It has a different flavor.

Okay, Tim. Ya got me with that Star Trek cover! I am a huge Trek fan and I loved JJ Abrams reboot of the series. I am dying to see the next movie and if this series is anything as good as that cover, then it'll be fan-freakin'-tastic!. That cover looks awesome, dude! Can't wait to see more.

Looks cool. Can't wait to see more. My kid loves the new trek. He'll love this when it comes out.

Here I was hoping you'd sneak in a BP reference ;)

Can't wait to see what you do with The Walking Dead. Must be pretty cool knowing you get to follow up Struzan.

Been awhile once again, been very busy on lots of pre-Comicon stuff which naturally I cannot show off yet.

But I believe I CAN report that this year's duties for THE WALKING DEAD Comicon poster (Season 2) went to yours truly ;)

Last year the poster was created by none other than DREW STRUZAN. 2012's WD Comicon Poster will be created by Bernie Wrightson!

That's some INCREDIBLE company to be in.

I got to work with my pal, the esteemed WD series creator, and legendary director Frank Darabont directly while creating this year's poster art.

Last time I worked with someone so creatively in-tune with artists was when I went to work for Guillermo del Toro on Blade II.

So expect bombastic results.

I'll post here when I can. Figure late July.

In the meantime, I've been tabbed by IDW editor emeritus, Scott Dunbier, to create covers for at least the first 4 issues of Star Trek.

This Trek follows the adventures of the new crew from the 2009 film as they go where no one has gone . . . before.

Think classic TV episodes with the parallel universe spin and you begin to see the possibilities for some great comics.

Here's the art for issue #1. Pretty standard first issue fare, but word is that the folks at Bad Robot and CBS are game for taking these covers in a fresh direction as we move forward.

As a ridiculously major Trek Classic fan, how could I say no?

Star Trek #1

StarTrek1F.jpg

Feedback here

More to come soon -

- TB

Wow, Tim! That. Looks. Awesome!!! You’ve captured the new Star Trek team so well that we have to forgive you for your absence from the RAW forum (oh, how we’ve missed you so). Now, that we've seen this beauty of yours, getting anyone other than you to make the poster for the next Star Trek movie would be ka-razy.

Plus, now that you're working on Star Trek covers, it makes sense that I've placed my TB items on my 2009 Star Trek display. So...thanks! :P

The Walking Dead Comicon poster--If anyone deserves making it, it’s you, Tim. Looking forward to seeing what you cook up for that one. B)

You have been busy. The two Jennifer Blood covers are great. I like the trade, it's quite a departure from your signature style and it's still bad ass. But what do you expect, Bradstreet = bad ass ;)

Is it Christmas? All this Bradstreetness. It all looks great. The Pinhead, shit, forgive me, really stuck out to me. Ouch.

When does Negative Burn come out Tim, any idea? I'm ordering as soon as I know. That cover's awesome. Again.

Guest AdminGuyX

Damn. DAMN. DAMN!!

Where is the falling on the floor, stunned and frightened, emoticon?

It's all beautiful work, Bradstreet!

Star Trek #2: Love it! The whole piece is amazing, but those eyes on Captain Kirk hold my attention the most.

HELLRAISER #8: Painful & awesome! ;)

Jennifer Blood: Both are so artistically detailed, it’s hard to pick between which one I love more. #8 has the powerful stance; #9 has the powerful stare.

The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition -

N O S F E R A T U - 2011: I love everything about this, but my favorite thing about it is his shadow w/ the mouse--truly fascinating.

Negative Burn: Very compelling! It engages me and makes me really want to read it. :)

Thanks for sharing all of these!

Is it Christmas? All this Bradstreetness. It all looks great. The Pinhead, shit, forgive me, really stuck out to me. Ouch.

When does Negative Burn come out Tim, any idea? I'm ordering as soon as I know. That cover's awesome. Again.

According to bn.com, Negative Burn come out in 2012, on Valentine's Day.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/negative-b...vid%2bj%2bschow

Not that amazon is totally reliable, but I noticed they have Negative Burn now listed as Upgunned. Is this the new title? I rather liked Negative Burn.

Guest AdminGuyX

Yes. Tim mentioned to me while we were in Detroit that the name was changed. It's a copyright thing.

Star Trek #5 - Operation: Annihilate! - *jaw drop* Wow! That. Is. Astonishing! I give it 5 out of 5 RAWrs. B)

The sky is so beautiful. I love how the light shines on Captain Kirk.

Thanks for sharing, Tim! Your work is safe w/ us. :)

These Star Trek books are really tiding us over while J.J. drags his ass with the sequel. I know you cant rush these things, well, you shouldnt anyway.

The cover looks great, of course.

Upgunned. Ok, whatever, it's getting an order put in with all due haste. Jonesing for some new Schow.

Whats this new book your doing covers on? We're desperate for Bradstreet stuff here! lol!

The new Trek cover has some serious ass kicking elements going for it. While the overall cover itself is not in my top 3 Bradstreet images, it does have one of my top 3 favorite images in it. I can not get over how cool the Spock ghost/smoke skull is. For whatever unexplainable reason, I find that image too damn cool. Way to go, Tim!