Tim Bradstreet

Hot Off The Boards - Feedback

Heh, you introduced Doug to free roaming buffalo and I introduced him to the delights of twin schoolgirl strippers and the art of a table dance ;)

I do so miss Atlanta . . .

- TB

Referring to Savage Sword #2:

Beautiful, Bradstreet!!! Love it! :) Especially love the way Tom's face & hands are detailed & his positioning in the pic. Also love that the others are shadowed--really makes Tom pop out.

Sounds like you need that script ASAP. Don't know how you can be expected to illustrate without a script. Not sure if it's understood that an artist should never be rushed.

But I'm confident you'll get it done. B)

Guest AdminGuyX

An 8 page script shouldn't take that long! Damn. Don't they know your fans are clamoring for more sequential work from you??

An 8 page script shouldn't take that long! Damn. Don't they know your fans are clamoring for more sequential work from you??

Wait what? Tim did some sequential work?

Beautiful work on that Savage Sword #2 cover, Tim! Killer work, as always! Also love that Bullseye: Perfect Game cover. The pitcher reminds me a lot of the great Dennis Eckersley.

I agree with Mikey. For some reason, the Iron Siege cover is one of my favorite covers I've seen you do. It's awesome and it speaks volumes

They're all very powerful covers. My favorite is the Iron Siege. I just kept staring at that one. Very mesmerizing!

Awesome as usual. Still very excited to see more El Borak!

I'm really liking that Iron Siege cover too.

It's been a few months since I did that one which is probably why at this stage I'm a tad more excited about the Jennifer Blood silhouette RED cover.

Also very excited about a new Hellraiser cover I'm working on for issue #4. Hope to show that off soon too.

Thanks for the comments!

- TB

I'm really digging the Hellraiser covers. Love the details, and the model for Pinhead, well I have to say it, is an excellent stand in for Doug Bradley. There's so much going on in the background without being too busy. I love looking at it because I see somthing new everytime. I hope this series goes on for quite some time.

So, with these and the Bullseye covers, I imagine you do one image and split them? I noticed though, the comic version for Bullseye, the baseball does not match up when you put the covers together.

That's Marvel or their printers jacking up the registration between the two.

I designed the Bullseye covers as a single piece and then split it in two, so I know they should match up.

The Hellraiser covers I actually designed separately.

They don't line up perfectly as I imagined a bit of a gap between them, as you see in the jpeg I worked up showing both covers side-by-side.

That double cover continuity was an afterthought. Boom decided they wanted a similar cover for issue #3 featuring Pinhead in front with Kirsty in the background.

Kind of a alternate version of issue #2.

I thought it would be much cooler if #3 became a continuation of the scene started on #2.

- TB

Marvelous! Hey those skulls above the title sure look familiar!

Marvelous! Hey those skulls above the title sure look familiar!

I aim to represent!

;)

- tb

I aim to represent!

;)

- tb

Where's his gun?

Right behind his codpiece ;)

- tb

First I was all like "hmm, how's that work." And you know how I can lag behind, so it dawned on me later. Thanks for making me think of pinhead's pinhead.

Frottage out.

HAHA! Funny stuff guys, funny stuff.

First I was all like "hmm, how's that work." And you know how I can lag behind, so it dawned on me later. Thanks for making me think of pinhead's pinhead.

Frottage out.

Now I'm wondering if the carpet matches the drapes, if you get my drift.