Geoff

Breach (AKA Anti Life)

Cats outa the bag on this one as its now on social media so seems ok to put up now lol (Thanks Araine for the heads up)

Thomas has spend a few days in Georgia filming a small part in a sci-fi film called Anti Life.

Thomas plays the Admiral of space ship which is kind of like a new Noahs Ark which is on its way to a "New Earth". On route the ship is attacked by an Alien life form and a new father on board must use the ship itself to stop the aliens and save the day. Bruce Willis also stars but both Thomas and Bruce were on set for a few days filming.

Filming has now wrapped as both Thomas and Bruce came in at the end of shooting (im not sure if there is a VICE reunion and they share any scenes) and was slotted in before RUN, HIDE, FIGHT as believe it or not it was a few days and filming in Georgia was on his road trip to set for RHF so ya know, why not! 

Im waiting on Toms pics but these are on social media already. 

74702509_677403686103159_7801935606336697309_n.jpg

74673897_1256365731209933_3147129507793456047_n.jpg

You can count me in anytime Tom's in space. Awesome news! 

3 minutes ago, Enaira said:

You can count me in anytime Tom's in space. Awesome news! 

Nice one Ariane (where do you find these things??) and thanks for the details Geoff - Space Tom is always an interesting prospect!  🙂

Well you just need to follow #thomasjane and #tomjane on Insta. From time to time there are breaking news like today 😁

Mostly, there are remote fans/admirers who don't know his real account, so my fun is to add comments mentioning @cardcarrying_thomasjane so that he gets more followers. 

That's the game, right? From the moment he decided to play, I'm playing.

9 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Well you just need to follow #thomasjane and #tomjane on Insta. From time to time there are breaking news like today 😁

Mostly, there are remote fans/admirers who don't know his real account, so my fun is to add comments mentioning @cardcarrying_thomasjane so that he gets more followers. 

That's the game, right? From the moment he decided to play, I'm playing.

Like your style Ariane, like your style.........😁😁

lol.

You guys need your own cheer and dance routine. 

Thomas only actually filmed for a day in the end as did Bruce so they wont be in the final piece much.  Tom was pretty concise about the days shooting! 

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

Tom was pretty concise about the days shooting! 

Was he not too chuffed with it then?

56 minutes ago, Gail said:

Was he not too chuffed with it then?

He was just concise.... 😎

https://www.walb.com/2019/10/22/production-bruce-willis-film-anti-life-wraps-up-fitzgerald/

Production crews came from all over and those crews built film sets in a former high school gym.

A lot of the materials used to build the “Anti-Life” spacecraft were re-purposed from within the Fitzgerald community. “You’ll see some basic PVC and donations from high schools from old projectors, printers and TV units," explained Kane. “You know, your plastic pallets which come out of a lot of different factories, plywood, cardboard, all your standard earthly materials put together to make an interstellar, intergalactic masterpiece.”

Well that's an awkward and ballsy way (they mostly come together) to build a movie set!

It will be interesting to see the result and the feel of it. Will probably not inform anyone (except in here! 😜) so as to hear how they judge it.

Reads like the old TV Star Trek polystyrene boulders back in the 60's

On a separate note Thomas and Bruce DO share scenes and Anne was there too and got some pics that I'll get up once I've for them from her.

Reminded me of early Star Trek too (along with early Dr Who and Blake’s Seven - God I’m so old!!), I guess with the right construction and lighting even budget props can have the desired effect.  As long as the set doesn’t actually wobble I think they’ll be okay!

Look forward to the pics 👍

On 10/29/2019 at 7:52 AM, Geoff said:

Anti-Life answers the age-old question of what would it would look like to come-of-age in space while being hunted by blood-thirsty aliens,” said Drake. 🤣

Will be good to see Tom back in space... but y'know, that body armour isn't going to save anyone. 😋

I thought at first that it was going to be about the Anti-Life Equation... pretty glad it's not!

On 10/23/2019 at 10:24 AM, Gail said:

Reminded me of early Star Trek too (along with early Dr Who and Blake’s Seven - God I’m so old!!), I guess with the right construction and lighting even budget props can have the desired effect.  As long as the set doesn’t actually wobble I think they’ll be okay!

Look forward to the pics 👍

I remember watching a docu about Industrial Light and Magic, and apparently, some of the spacecraft in Star Wars were made from Fairy Liquid bottles! I've made props (theatrical, not movie) from all kinds of junk - pretty standard practice. The Expanse has a ton of re-purposed stuff in it; I've recognised a fair amount of photography gear, for example! 

I shall add Anti-Life to my ever-growing to-watch list. Thanks for the heads-up (and the great pics) Geoff!

Well I'll watch it for sure but its not jumping up at me. 

Title of the film has been changed to Breach. 

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Well I'll watch it for sure but its not jumping up at me. 

Title of the film has been changed to Breach. 

It's SciFi - I'm in! Could be great, could be cheesy nonsense, could be utter tosh... but I'm willing to take one for the team!

I'm with you!

And I haven't watched Bruce in ages. It will be good to see him again.

Looks like a company called Fim Mode who work close with Screen Media (Crown Vic) have picked this up even though it's still in post. Good to get a backer in early. 

Good to know - that was quick work!