Maybe I’m just thinking way too far ahead here!!

Well once the logo is done things can be be put together, sites,, social media, general media, hard marketing etc

Renegade is already busy at work! This is kinda latter stages now before public get shown. 

All good news - hopefully won’t be too long before that happens! 😉

ok so the competition closed.

The site removed my designs due to my profile!!!! dont think they made it through (typical) so sent em over this morning, really nice feedback from Thomas but I think I missed the window. 

The ones that are left however are good so they have a few designers to work with. Not sure on time scales for completions but I can then move onto the other bits once its done. 

What on earth was on your profile to get them removed??  Shame you missed out, genuinely thought they were quality, onwards and upwards 😉

Dont know got a message to saw the account was under review and then I check it said the site had taken the images down. Typical. 

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Dont know got a message to saw the account was under review and then I check it said the site had taken the images down. Typical. 

Maybe because you run this site? Vested interest? 

Your winner

attachment_110389495.png

Okaaaaay - I suppose they know what they want...... honestly not being a kissass here Geoff, I genuinely thought yours was better.  Ah well, maybe next time?

7 minutes ago, Gail said:

Okaaaaay - I suppose they know what they want...... honestly not being a kissass here Geoff, I genuinely thought yours was better.  Ah well, maybe next time?

Awwwww shucks, thanks.

I really like it to be fair and sm literally on the line with Thomas at the minute discussing it.

I really like it, and it's perfect for an animated ident - I can totally see it.

19 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

I really like it, and it's perfect for an animated ident - I can totally see it.

Completely agree and already been discussed.

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Completely agree and already been discussed.

I'm sure it'll work great, just wasn't my fave (but then again it's not my company so who cares what I think!!)  Totally trust Tom and Courtney's call 👍

Things moving here on the Renegade front and im now involved my end so will issue out updates as soon as Im able but its pretty busy over at Renegade I can assure you!!!! 

Wow Geoff, you’ve been busy this morning and by the sounds of this, about to get a whole lot busier!  Can’t think of a better guy to have on the case! 👏👏

On 8/26/2019 at 11:10 PM, Gail said:

I'm sure it'll work great, just wasn't my fave (but then again it's not my company so who cares what I think!!)  Totally trust Tom and Courtney's call 

Geoff could you please delete this ? Thanks! 

57 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Things moving here on the Renegade front and im now involved my end so will issue out updates as soon as Im able but its pretty busy over at Renegade I can assure you!!!! 

Sounds awesome!

Good things take time so for a change I'll be patient *full of hope*

Honestly I know it seems quiet cause things are not out in the open yet but as you know by now, quiet your end means manic behind the scenes. 

55 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Geoff could you please delete this ? Thanks! 

?????? 😟

I used the wrong quote and couldn't delete myself... I didn't mean to delete your post !! 🤣

Phew!  Thought somehow I’d offended you massively, glad it was just an early morning hiccup! 😂

I think it should stay there now for funnies. 😁

I was ready to do some industrial strength grovelling there - didn’t know what for but would have anyway!! 😁

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

So are you at liberty to tell us what your involvement is yet, or is it all hush-hush need to know basis for now?

44 minutes ago, Gail said:

So are you at liberty to tell us what your involvement is yet, or is it all hush-hush need to know basis for now?

Its the latter (for now) just for the sake of my own sanity but there wont be a long wait I promise.