1 minute ago, Geoff said:

ok folks. As Tom mentioned he had to (like Elvis) leave the building. 

He has mentioned a few things here that I can elaborate further on now the cats outta the bag and will do so going forward on the correct threads.

I hope everyone had fun, thanks for the questions. Keep em coming in and I will leave this thread here so Tom can see em easy and answer next time he is passing by,

Thanks so much for putting this together Geoff, I hope you're not just a sweaty heap over Mission Control now!  Please pass my heartfelt thanks on to The Boss for his time, appreciate it more than he will ever know!

time for a few Jack and Cokes and maybe a good film. Any suggestions?

Have you seen District 9 already?

Just now, Gail Bentley said:

Thanks so much for putting this together Geoff, I hope you're not just a sweaty heap over Mission Control now!  Please pass my heartfelt thanks on to The Boss for his time, appreciate it more than he will ever know!

Will do, glad you had fun we will do it again. 

5 minutes ago, Geoff said:

ok folks. As Tom mentioned he had to (like Elvis) leave the building. 

He has mentioned a few things here that I can elaborate further on now the cats outta the bag and will do so going forward on the correct threads.

I hope everyone had fun, thanks for the questions. Keep em coming in and I will leave this thread here so Tom can see em easy and answer next time he is passing by,

Thanks to both of you, it was great ! And a happy birthday to you Geoff

Just now, Chris Sue said:

Thanks to both of you, it was great ! And a happy birthday to you Geoff

All but done now, but thank you Chris, glad you could make it. 

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Bottoms up! 

Something starring TJ, without a doubt. ;)Give 'Em Hell, Malone

4 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Aw come one - gotta be one of Tom's surely?  Or have you watched them all till you're word perfect now? 😁

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Thanks Geoff that was a cool experience with the Q and A ....and a film suggestion “the Green book” awesome film Tony lip was great in sopranos ...and just finished season 3 of sneaky Pete on amazon prime 👍🍻🍻cheers 

Just now, Rosella said:

Bottoms up! 

Something starring TJ, without a doubt. ;)Give 'Em Hell, Malone

I watched that the other week. Im thinking old school classic........Maybe something from 2004......with a t shirt........with a skull on it! 

1 minute ago, Gail Bentley said:

Aw come one - gotta be one of Tom's surely?  Or have you watched them all till you're word perfect now? 😁

Got about 90% of Toms work, lesser known ones are hard to find. 

1 minute ago, Mad_Anthony said:

Thanks Geoff that was a cool experience with the Q and A ....and a film suggestion “the Green book” awesome film Tony lip was great in sopranos ...and just finished season 3 of sneaky Pete on amazon prime 👍🍻🍻cheers 

You're welcome buddy, thanks for the tip. 

Just now, Geoff said:

I watched that the other week. Im thinking old school classic........Maybe something from 2004......with a t shirt........with a skull on it! 

Hmmmm.....rings a bell......;-) The Sweetest Thing? No, wait.....that was 2002.....so.........I know THIS! :P 

1 minute ago, Anna Clara said:

This was fun, I’m glad I joined, thanks for organising. Damn I almost miss the chat! Xx

You're welcome, glad you got here in the end. 

Or “standoff” !! 🤘

Just now, Rosella said:

Hmmmm.....rings a bell......;-) The Sweetest Thing? No, wait.....that was 2002.....so.........I know THIS! :P 

hahahah dont tell anyone but I fuckin love TST. 

Just now, Mad_Anthony said:

Or “standoff” !! 🤘

Tom & Fish - Always gonna be good. 

hahahah dont tell anyone but I fuckin love TST. 

I'm telling EVERYONE!!! (& so do I!!) :D 

Just now, Rosella said:

I'm telling EVERYONE!!! (& do I!!) :D 

lol, OK RAWarriors im heading off into the sunset,.... well pitch black here. Play nice.

lol, OK RAWarriors im heading off into the sunset,.... well pitch black here. Play nice.

Cheers Geoff - see you on the other side!  Good job tonight! 👍👍

We always do. :P  

THE PUNISHER! -- That's the one! I knew it'd come to me. ;) Watch it & enjoy (& then watch DARK COUNTRY this weekend). 

I missed the Q&A. That's so sad. I will leave a question here anyway if that's okay? Mr. Thomas Jane i love you in the expanse, my question is did you get to keep the hat that Miller stole from his buddy on Ceres? I love that hat. And can i just say i have a stuffed koala bear and i named him after your character Miller, i hope you don't mind. 

Greeting from Dorien from Belgium

4 hours ago, Franklin Perry said:

Tom, I have a question on behalf of my good friend Zak. He has been a fan of yours ever since he was little. I remember growing up with him and he would always have his Frank Castle shirt on. We called him Franky four toes. Good ole Franky always enjoyed bringing knives to gun fights, torching us with popsicles, and heck, his favorite drink now is wild turkey! Anyway, I digress. He recently got married but did not have time to have a bachelor party so we are throwing one for him in June (22nd to be exact). What are the chances that you could make an appearance? It would make good ole Franky (Zak) a happy kid. 

have a blast!  where's the party? i'll tell ya right now tho, i spend so much time away that i don't like to travel unless it's for love or money. much rather be at home with my favorite things...  wish him a great time from me. 

4 hours ago, Mad_Anthony said:

👍👍 wow the good stuff ...also I enjoyed the movie “the last time I committed suicide” I know Neil Cassady was big for  the Beat Generation actually that movie got me to check out Big Sur .what other authors are you into ? How do you feel about bukowski ? And will you be at comic con this year in CA or NY? 

love Buk. also check out John Fante. Miller of course. 

2 hours ago, dorienbervoets said:

I missed the Q&A. That's so sad. I will leave a question here anyway if that's okay? Mr. Thomas Jane i love you in the expanse, my question is did you get to keep the hat that Miller stole from his buddy on Ceres? I love that hat. And can i just say i have a stuffed koala bear and i named him after your character Miller, i hope you don't mind. 

Greeting from Dorien from Belgium

yes i did. the expanse producers and the costume dept gave me that hat on my last day. got it around here somewhere....