4 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

i've only got a few more mins here folks, i've got a friend with a birthday coming up and i've got to get to a special store before they close!  but if i get any more good questions i will check them out later and answer them!  this has been super fun. Geoff: let's set up another one in a couple months!  

It was terrific, such an opportunity. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

that would be cool. we'll all have canes and walkers and shit

HaHaHaHa....Oh, TJ. HaHaHaHa 

You're not THAT old. 😂 I'm sure you'll still be walking upright.....barefoot & all. 😉 

4 minutes ago, angelina.elander@gmail.com said:

Hi Tom. Glad you took care of the fake twitter accounts, when are you coming to Sweden? 

big thanks to Geoff for helping me with that stuff and big thanks to the folks who contacted me to let me know. we're still getting 'verified' or something like that.  turns out there are a few people out there that like to impersonate me. one day i'll tell you about the time the FBI came to my door and asked me to prove that i was me.

1 minute ago, angelina.elander@gmail.com said:

Sorry for the double questions. You're a great actor and cool person in general. I love your ex wife as well. Especially her latest The Act, quite fantastic. I also watched Predator in the movies. ps. I'm also drunk right now..lol.- 

lol. it's always 5 o'clock somewhere!

1 minute ago, Thomas Jane said:

big thanks to Geoff for helping me with that stuff and big thanks to the folks who contacted me to let me know. we're still getting 'verified' or something like that.  turns out there are a few people out there that like to impersonate me. one day i'll tell you about the time the FBI came to my door and asked me to prove that i was me.

Oh you're all gonna fuckin love that story! I was laughing for days!. 

I would like to hear that story in person, sounds like a good pillow talk,--lol  ( warning: silly) 

8 minutes ago, angelina.elander@gmail.com said:

Hi Tom. Glad you took care of the fake twitter accounts, when are you coming to Sweden? 

when we put Lycan out, i should go do a signing at a cool swedish comic shop!

And in France 🙂

Are you aware / did you already go to / would you be interested to go to the International Comics Festival of Angoulème?
https://www.carnifest.com/the-international-comics-festival-in-angouleme-2020/
It goes from January 30th to February 2nd 2020. It takes place every year. 
It would be fantastic the see a RAW booth there 🙂

when we put Lycan out, i should go do a signing at a cool swedish comic shop!

Yes, you should, there's an old comic store in Stockholm, sci-fi, I hope they still exist. All those interesting stores are getting shut down these days.,

Just now, Enaira said:

And in France 🙂

Are you aware / did you already go to / would you be interested to go to the International Comics Festival of Angoulème?

are you kidding that would be amazing!  all right people, i better hit the road! this was super cool. thanks for all the questions! we'll have some more info coming in next month. 

looks like i'm going to Kentucky to do a film about the end of the world - on a houseboat. more later!  xxx

1 minute ago, Enaira said:

And in France 🙂

An awesome festival👍

1 minute ago, angelina.elander@gmail.com said:

Yes, you should, there's an old comic store in Stockholm, sci-fi, I hope they still exist. All those interesting stores are getting shut down these days.,

True. I’m not even sure if the legendary Forbidden Planet still exist in London West End. So many fond memories there!

Tom, I have a question on behalf of my good friend Zak. He has been a fan of yours ever since he was little. I remember growing up with him and he would always have his Frank Castle shirt on. We called him Franky four toes. Good ole Franky always enjoyed bringing knives to gun fights, torching us with popsicles, and heck, his favorite drink now is wild turkey! Anyway, I digress. He recently got married but did not have time to have a bachelor party so we are throwing one for him in June (22nd to be exact). What are the chances that you could make an appearance? It would make good ole Franky (Zak) a happy kid. 

Just now, Thomas Jane said:

are you kidding that would be amazing!  all right people, i better hit the road! this was super cool. thanks for all the questions! we'll have some more info coming in next month. 

looks like i'm going to Kentucky to do a film about the end of the world - on a houseboat. more later!  xxx

Thank you for spending your Friday with us, TJ!! Happy Bday to your friend! Enjoy the poems! & have fun on your next shoot! 

& Kentucky touches the state of Indiana. Just sayin.' 😉 

50 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

H. Upman magnum 50, Cuban of course.  the half corona is great too. that's what i've got now.  There's also Robaina

👍👍 wow the good stuff ...also I enjoyed the movie “the last time I committed suicide” I know Neil Cassady was big for  the Beat Generation actually that movie got me to check out Big Sur .what other authors are you into ? How do you feel about bukowski ? And will you be at comic con this year in CA or NY? 

ok folks. As Tom mentioned he had to (like Elvis) leave the building. 

He has mentioned a few things here that I can elaborate further on now the cats outta the bag and will do so going forward on the correct threads.

I hope everyone had fun, thanks for the questions. Keep em coming in and I will leave this thread here so Tom can see em easy and answer next time he is passing by,

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

He has mentioned a few things here that I can elaborate further on now the cats outta the bag and will do so going forward on the correct threads.

I hope everyone had fun, thanks for the questions. Keep em coming in and I will leave this thread here so Tom can see em easy and answer next time he is passing by,

Thank you for setting up this Q&A with TJ, Geoff!!! Lots of fun! & it was a thrill to be on here with so many people at once! :D 

Enjoy the rest of your Bday!! Cheers! 

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

Thanks a lot, to both of you. It was a great Q&A! 🙌

Just now, Rosella said:

Thank you for setting up this Q&A with TJ, Geoff!!! Lots of fun! & it was a thrill to be on here with so many people at once! :D 

Enjoy the rest of your Bday!! Cheers! 

time for a few Jack and Cokes and maybe a good film. Any suggestions?

Thank you Geoff !!!!!!

It was awesome.

Just now, Al. said:

Thanks a lot, to both of you. It was a great Q&A! 🙌

You're most welcome. 

Just now, Enaira said:

Thank you Geoff !!!!!!

It was awesome.

My pleasure - Great questions.