4 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Have you read the poems of Rosella and Gail in this forum? They're really nice. I recommend reading them and you'll feel high with butterflies in your belly 😉 Enjoy !

http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/topic/2593-today-1504-worldwide-art-day/

That's so lovely of you Ariane, thank you xxx

17 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

May be verging on the personal early on here - do you have any tattoos or are you as nature intended?  Gotta say, nature's been good to you so it would be a bit like scribbling on a Da Vinci masterpiece!

why thank ya darlin'!  no tats. old acting coach said, "wear your colors on the inside."

3 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Thanks for sharing, Enaira!! 😊❤️

Of course ! You two rock!

14 minutes ago, Millenia hexe said:

Scotland fan here :)

do you relate in any way to the Expanse character Josephus Miller? 

who rocks btw 👍😊

thank you! yes i do. there's def a lot of me in there. 

14 minutes ago, Blessed04 said:

Hey tom im Michael how u been you've been a role model to me i love acting .  I love you work in  deep blue sea the mist the punisher.  What was it like filming those movies especially  deep blue sea an the mist i love those films man much love michael

deep blue is having an anniversary screening at the Chinese Theater on May 28. i'll be doing the Q&A afterwards. tough film, all thst freaking water! got a rash on my face i still have to bub the old cortisone on from time to time. little present from the soundstage in Rosarito. Mist was a blast. ate lots of crawfish

1 minute ago, Thomas Jane said:

westerns are damn hard to get made. we're focusing on other stuff. just started a prod co. with Courtney Lauren Penn called RENEGADE. got the rights to a Stephen King book, From A Buick 8. this should be easier to get made! 

Thanks for answering sunshine's question!! Truly appreciated! & I understand. 

New production company -- Awesome!! RENEGADE -- Great name! 

Stephen King adaptation -- Fantastic!! 😎

4 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

got the rights to a Stephen King book, From A Buick 8.

Wow. So looking forward :)

3 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Of course ! You two rock!

Thank you!!! You are too sweet! ❤️

15 minutes ago, Enaira said:

I would be interested to know how you prepare your voice BTS just before shooting the scene? Any specific/recurrent exercises? It is fascinating how you can play with your organ.

Vocal organ. (Don’t wanna be banned from here, feels comfy and I like it here).

haha organ humor, love it!  i work with a dialect coach i love, she lives 2 min from me and is one of the best. that's it really. i just like playing with my organs. 

Have you followed any of Tom Delonge's stuff with that To the Stars academy?

Hi Thomas 

I really liked part of an answer you gave earlier where you mentioned trying to do something for your art nearly every day. I think this is a great ethic, but it can be hard to apply to daily life. I get cheered up when I remember that artists like Matisse and picasso painted until they could paint no more.. so I hope there's always room in life for creativity. But my question to you is have you found meditating helps with your creativity and mind set for it?

🎨

16 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Oh yeah, before I forget, Geoff was gonna ask you this but if he did he didn't tell!  You once said that The Predator wasn't the version you'd have done, so care to share here what yours would have gone like?

did i say that? i like the Predator, love Shane Black. i think we all know the film could've hit a harder note, but what the hell. put it this way: in my version, everyone would have died. 

7 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

if you can hunt down the old FAUST books by Rebel Studios, theey will rock your world

Thank you! I will definetly check that.

16 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Who are some of your favorite singers/bands of all-time? 

i grew up D.C. punk rock, minor threat, rites of spring, fugazi. loved Siouxie, Gen x, peter murphy, etc. now my daughter has me on tame impala. fuuuck

Indiana Jones got his chin scar as a teenager while taming a lion on a train. Joe Miller can surely beat that, right? Can't he?

8 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

why thank ya darlin'!  no tats. old acting coach said, "wear your colors on the inside."

Excellent - big tick from me there but would deffo overlook it if you had any!

15 minutes ago, liarartist said:

Hello Tom.  Dark Country is one of my favorite films... EVER.  I love the score.  Any chance of a release of it via digital, iTunes or CD?

whoa thanks!  there is a directors cut i did a few years ago. contact me, send me a SASE and i will send to you. as for music, that's tough. Eric Lewis is a brilliant dude tho

3 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

did i say that? i like the Predator, love Shane Black. i think we all know the film could've hit a harder note, but what the hell. put it this way: in my version, everyone would have died. 

The film had its moment's..A harder note would've been great..I think it caught alot of unfair flak..Really felt like a story out of the old darkhorse comics runs.

*Bad Planet spoiler*
In Bad Planet, there's a woman. She's quite clever but ends up dead, then resuscitated and finally half naked in the arms of a hyper muscular hero from far far away in the galaxy. I think it's cool. Love it even. Would you say you fulfilled a fantasy of yours or is it just the required "code" in Sci-Fi/horror and you “had to” include that “little lady” (quote) in the scenario?

16 minutes ago, Mamabear1974 said:

I don't know how you do it all but our passions is what keeps us going. I just know Lycan is going to be something special and I am waiting!!!! I'll be more patient;););) I will not take up anymore of your time. I am very thankful you are here connecting with us as not many celebrities would do that, so thank you with all my heart!! My son adores you and it means so much for him to have a "great" male role model in his life! There are not many left in this world and he needs one. Thank you for all you do, ESPECIALLY the work you do with children of the night as, for personal reasons, it is a very important charity to me that I am involved with myself. God Bless. I wish you all the happiness in the world. xxoo

many many thanks and that means a lot!

7 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

haha organ humor, love it!  i work with a dialect coach i love, she lives 2 min from me and is one of the best. that's it really. i just like playing with my organs. 

Ya lil devil!

15 minutes ago, Franklin Perry said:

Mr. Jane, I appreciate you responding to my last question. Such an honor. I have another one for you. When I enter the bathroom ready to do battle, it reminds me of a saying you taught me when I needed a confidence boost - "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum". Frank, Is there a time in your life that you live by those words as well?

depends on what you mean by doing battle but yes, those are words to live by!