kenbastard

WELCOME DRINKS

lols seems like u're pretty good at the entire adobe suite ;) I can like only use Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Flash

Hey whats up everyone...my name is Jerome and I just recently discovered this place despite being a long-time Punisher, Bradstreet, Thomas Jane and comic book fan...This seems like a real cool place and Im glad I found it allowing me to discuss these things with fellow fans...Im new here so I had to ask...Does Thomas Jane himself post on here occasionally? If so wow this place just got 10 times cooler!...A little more about me: Im of Filipino descent, im 22 years old and currently reside in California.

Guest AdminGuyX

Yes, TJ posts here when the mood strikes him, and he makes it count too. He always add something worth reading and worth knowing. Browse around on the section bearing his name and you will see many of his posts and replies and interactions with members. It's cool that he takes the time.

He's even shared some of his music with us.

And I agree, it's always a thrill to see him post on these boards.

Tim too.

And yes, welcome to RAW!!!!

yea ive been doing a little reading up, and im surprised at how much Mr. Jane and Mr. Bradstreet both interact with the fans...its really cool, I know theyre both really busy guys so its really cool of them...anyway thanx for the welcome!

noelandlovesmachetes-

And I agree, it's always a thrill to see him post on these boards.

Tim too.

yeah, but it isn't nearly as cool when Tim does it anymore- cause he's always posting.

sveinx

I'm Doc Holliday, a friend of current RAW member Tiara. We go back a few years to another forum.

I'm 47 years old, married, with an 11-year-old daughter, and I play guitar (adequately) and love to write. I'm the author of one published novel, an action crime thriller titled "Combat Zone," and I'm currrently at work on one about the Vietnam War and have two others in the gestation phase.

Please feel free to contact me at any time and we can get better acquainted.

I am so honored you accepted my invitation and this place is simply wonderful. I know you will enjoy it as much as I do. Welcome aboard!

Much like the real Doc Holliday ha?

162267~Val-Kilmer-Tombstone-Posters.jpg

I'm your huckleberry

Welcom to RAW buddy.

-Raffi

Yeah, Raffi, I didn't think about Doc and I having the same first name. I am related, distantly, to him, I found out recently. He was the fourth cousin of John Wesley Hardin, who is in my family tree somewhere. I think JWH's father was a fourth or fifth cousin to one of my ancestors.

We're so far apart on the family tree that we may as well not be related, but we're there.

That's still something though John. Pretty sweet.

Hi, my name is Jamal, I'm 24 and currently living and working in London as a freelance graphic designer. I love to draw and write stories after work, now and again enjoy helping out local bands with there artwork and gigs. I love hanging out with my nephew and niece playing hide and seek as well as chasing them around with the hover hehehe.

Hey everyone! My name is Charity and I must say that I love this site. There's a sense of community here that is hard to find most other places. :) I'm glad to be here and feel free to stop by and say "hello" back!

Hi, how are ya, damn glad to meetcha and all that... You likely won't see me often (I'm a habitual lurker; yes, I've joined the 12-step program...which actually only goes to 11), but I'll pop in every now and again just to keep ya on your toes. ;)

Hi, my name is Jamal, I'm 24 and currently living and working in London as a freelance graphic designer. I love to draw and write stories after work, now and again enjoy helping out local bands with there artwork and gigs. I love hanging out with my nephew and niece playing hide and seek as well as chasing them around with the hover hehehe.

I'm diggin your work man.

Keep it coming!!!

-TL

Welcome aboard buddy.

-Raffi

Hi Jamal - Great to see you here (it's early where I am and I almost just wrote "to hear you see" - :lol: ). Love your music links. :D

Jen

Glad to have you here Jamal.

Especially like hearing the having fun with the niece and nephew bit :)

I've been chasing my almost 3 year old around all day and having a blast.

What a time capsule that is. More and more I'm dredging up vague but interesting memories from when I was a squeaker.

And I notice her doing things that I did. Likewise I'm doing things my parents did, like tickling her until she can't breathe (not literally).

Aye, see ya around.

- TB

Hello everyone. Can't believe it's taken me this long to get my butt over here. Some of you may already know me. I run a website called Bigfanboy.com, and I also run the Dallas Comic Con and Sci-Fi Expo. Outside of that I work for Heritage Comic Auctions, where I catalog old comic books, and serve as an expert on Modern Age original art (only because none of the other guys in the office know diddly about Modern Age original art). I'm buddies with Tom, the magnificent Todd Farmer, the diligent Steve Niles, and longtime friends with that sweetheart Timmy B. I've watched RAW since its birth, and sincerely love what these guys are producing.

Like Timbo, I have a sincere love of movie scores, and we frequently turn each other on to something new in that department... sometimes we just turn each other on. Every Thursday night I host a podcast called the Bigfanboy Livecast, which Tim, Todd, Tom, and Niles have been repeat guests on. I'm going to try and pop my head in here as frequently as possible to spread some cheer or sap some knowledge. Looking forward to the witty banter.

Welcome to RAW!