Thomas Jane.......

Anne Heche........

Shooting soon.

More to follow...................

Can't wait! 

After 99% of the population of the USA rebel and destroy everything, a couple (Thomas and Anne) try to escape on the water in a houseboat.........

Shooting hopefully starts next month. More details to follow. 

Sounds like a somewhat different shooting ! Will most certainly not be boring. In ... the Bahamas? Tahiti? 

Most of all it sounds like a lot of script just between the two of them 👍🏻 a closed environment... psychology more than horror? 

Sounds interesting but how did it sneak under the radar??  Can't find any mention of it on the interweb......

Any idea where they're gonna be shooting?

It's a fast one so this is an exclusive straight from Tom and not out in media just yet. Get the scoop here on RAW we do. (Christ I type like Yoda) 

Shoot will be in Kentucky area.

I'm hoping for a really good tense psychological thriller.

32 minutes ago, Geoff said:

It's a fast one so this is an exclusive straight from Tom and not out in media just yet. Get the scoop here on RAW we do. (Christ I type like Yoda) 

Good scoop there Geoff!  And hey, we know you don't look like Yoda so you're all good! 😉

"Looks like i'm going to Kentucky to do a film about the end of the world - on a houseboat. more later!  xxx"

...........Salvage begins shortly. More to come.

Notr. This article says that the film is based on 3 books. This is incorrect according to Chad Law who wrote the screenplay and is being redacted. 

Jerry Cantrel from Alice in Chains is doing the score! That's gonna kick ass!!!!

Yeah ! I like the synopsis, can't wait to see the movie !

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Jerry Cantrel from Alice in Chains is doing the score! That's gonna kick ass!!!!

Mr Cantrell on the soundtrack, wow. Just wow. I am even more excited about that movie now !

16 hours ago, Chris Sue said:

Yeah ! I like the synopsis, can't wait to see the movie !

Mr Cantrell on the soundtrack, wow. Just wow. I am even more excited about that movie now !

Totally agree here. Its really going to add another dynamic to the film. 

Thomas is now on this. Currently doing pre shoot rehearsals. 

Hey Geoff, do you have any idea what's the timeline here? How long would pre shoot rehearsals usually go?

46 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Hey Geoff, do you have any idea what's the timeline here? How long would pre shoot rehearsals usually go?

Well I spoke with Thomas on Monday and there is a lot still to do so I expect it will run through till almost going straight to location at the beginning of July. 

Each rehearsal period will be different depending on the level of everyone's involvement, sequences in the film (ranging from fight scenes to chases, in conjunction with camera work, blocking out, setting up an tracking shots to save time on the actual shoot), any equipment usage that has to be learnt by the actors, stunts, location changes, script alterations, sequences of shooting can all be part of it. 

Chad Low (writer) gearing up with advance team to head to Kentucky. Production in full swing! he has said that any pics he'll send my way so we can get them up here. 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Chad Low (writer) gearing up with advance team to head to Kentucky. Production in full swing! he has said that any pics he'll send my way so we can get them up here. 

Good grief Geoff - are you some kind of Hollywood Don on the quiet??

Sssshhhhhh don't tell anyone. 

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Sssshhhhhh don't tell anyone. 

Your secret’s safe with me Do... erm, I mean Geoff! 😉. Joking aside, I love the fact that you get all the inside info on The Boss’ projects, and I really appreciate that you pass so much on to us here.

9 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Your secret’s safe with me Do... erm, I mean Geoff! 😉. Joking aside, I love the fact that you get all the inside info on The Boss’ projects, and I really appreciate that you pass so much on to us here.

Its ma job. Almost like working. 😎

10 hours ago, Geoff said:

Its ma job. Almost like working. 😎

Okay but you’re not allowed to use this phrase again! 😁

https://midasletter.com/2019/06/the-wonderfilm-media-corp-cvewndr-low-risk-film-financing/

Only a brief mention of Salvage here but this interview is with Kirk Shaw who is the CEO of Wonderfilm Media Corp (One of the producers of Salvage) It an interview about making money and selling pictures so for anyone with a broader interest in the business end of movies its a good read. The subject has come up once or twice in other threads but put here due to the Salvage connection.