Geoff

RAW Merch ideas

31 minutes ago, Rosella said:

This is all SO EXCITING!! 😁

I know it's still really early.....But how's this gonna work, as far as ordering the merch? Will there be an order form set-up on the RAW site? & a way to accept various forms of payment? & what might the estimated prices be in USD? 

Will all designs be available in multiple colors? Because I'd love to see RAW3 with the shade of blue of RAW6. Just sayin'. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to pitch adding a Rusty Blades shirt to the mix, if TJ & TB will allow one. Maybe even one with fake tour dates on the back. 😋 I know...I'm reaching there. 

Some different  colours will be available and will likely be done through me directly via PayPal. I'm talking with a company here to get the prices down as low as I can without comprising the material quality. I will then be able to get everything out to all including shipping etc once we have the options down on what can and can't be done. Just bear with me as I'm doing it all myself amongst everything else. 

I love the Rusty Blades tour tee idea, will look into that. 

RAW8

5 width=400,height=400,mediaType=png.png

5 width=400,height=400,mediaType=png (8).png

RAW9

6 width=400,height=400,mediaType=png (7).png

6,width=400,height=400,mediaType=png (8).png

RAW9 (Alternate front)

6A,width=400,height=400,mediaType=png.png

RAW10 (Not sure we will get way with this one)

7,width=400,height=400,mediaType=png.png

7 width=400,height=400,mediaType=png (8).png

Hi Geoff, my favourite until now is RAW8, if somehow possible in black with orange logo. Let's hear what the other think about it?

What about this as an idea.

I put up the logos that can be printed and the colours that they can be printed in and the t shirt colours then people can make their own tee??? 

One off RAW custom shirts. Kinda like "build a bear'

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I put up the logos that can be printed and the colours that they can be printed in and the t shirt colours then people can make their own tee??? 

Inspired thinking Geoff - you clever little sod!!

On 4/30/2019 at 9:07 PM, Gail Bentley said:

Inspired thinking Geoff - you clever little sod!!

lol, I have my moments.

Ive added a few more print items last week. I've ordered mine, Tom's is being done and had a few messages and custom prints so we are doing ok. With enough notice we might be able to get done on mass for things like Fedcon. 

On 4/27/2019 at 1:58 PM, Geoff said:

Some different  colours will be available and will likely be done through me directly via PayPal. I'm talking with a company here to get the prices down as low as I can without comprising the material quality. I will then be able to get everything out to all including shipping etc once we have the options down on what can and can't be done. Just bear with me as I'm doing it all myself amongst everything else. 

I love the Rusty Blades tour tee idea, will look into that. 

Thanks for answering my questions & loving my suggestion!! ❤️

On 4/30/2019 at 2:20 PM, Geoff said:

I like that we can customize the shirts & select the designs/colors. Great thinking! 

Why thank you. Just trying to get prices down. Did a test one for myself that arrived today so will check it out for quality when I get home.

Test tee arrived. Quality is good. Orange doesn't come out quite as vibrant as I would have hoped (might be the light) but good to see the first of the new stuff land.

Front and right arm

20190510_190554.jpg

Back print 

20190510_190613.jpg

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Test tee arrived. Quality is good. Orange doesn't come out quite as vibrant as I would have hoped (might be the light) but good to see the first of the new stuff land.

Hi Geoff, this is great news, I'll create a PayPal account tomorrow. Can't wait to order and get my own RAW T-Shirt.

See you,

Ariane 

Sounds like we're all gonna be poor in a few days! Weeks? 🧐

I'm tuned as requested. 

Yup, me too - interested to see what the guys have come up with.....might even have to take the padlock off my paypal account this time!!

Putting some copy together for the new Tshirts so will be able to push out soon. 

On 9/7/2019 at 5:09 AM, Geoff said:

Putting some copy together for the new Tshirts so will be able to push out soon. 

Will Rusty Blades be one of the designs??

7 hours ago, Rosella said:

Will Rusty Blades be one of the designs??

Its definitely been discussed. 😀

Its evolved a fair bit now though and has a much better story to it. We joke BTS that Rusty was the 2nd of the 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse. So with your idea of  Rusty tour tee i took it one stage further.

Im looking at images for the front and the on the back will be 7 tour locations (7 wonders of the world) but each one except one will have a big CANCELLED sticker across the date with things like CANCELLED DUE TO PLAGUE, CANCELLED DUE TO LOCUST INFESTATION its gonna be a bitchin shirt!!!! images are posing me issues though so its a taken a bit of time to do that one.

We were talking about some new ones last night as a few have fallen by the way side. 

Im making Tom one that says "Not Christopher Lambert" on the front and "Fuck off Aaron Echart" on the back lol

I like taken some of his insta posts into account too so Im lovin a new idea for one that just says #fuckinhastags 

So lots goin on promise promise. 

On 9/9/2019 at 8:49 PM, Geoff said:

Its definitely been discussed. 😀

Its evolved a fair bit now though and has a much better story to it. We joke BTS that Rusty was the 2nd of the 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse. So with your idea of  Rusty tour tee i took it one stage further.

Im looking at images for the front and the on the back will be 7 tour locations (7 wonders of the world) but each one except one will have a big CANCELLED sticker across the date with things like CANCELLED DUE TO PLAGUE, CANCELLED DUE TO LOCUST INFESTATION its gonna be a bitchin shirt!!!! images are posing me issues though so its a taken a bit of time to do that one.

We were talking about some new ones last night as a few have fallen by the way side. 

Im making Tom one that says "Not Christopher Lambert" on the front and "Fuck off Aaron Echart" on the back lol

I like taken some of his insta posts into account too so Im lovin a new idea for one that just says #fuckinhastags 

So lots goin on promise promise. 

Yes!! Awesome ideas for Rusty's tour T-shirt! 😆

Christopher Lambert & Aaron Eckhart but no James Purefoy!? Fit him on the sleeve! 

9 hours ago, Rosella said:

Christopher Lambert & Aaron Eckhart but no James Purefoy!? Fit him on the sleeve! 

I thought Tom was gonna beat me up over the Chris and Aaron one let alone adding more people in lol.

Maybe what we should do is have a shirt for TJ that says "I am Thomas Jane" on the front and then on the back it says "I am Not.... (insert similar looking dudes here)" 

9 hours ago, Geoff said:

I thought Tom was gonna beat me up over the Chris and Aaron one let alone adding more people in lol.

Maybe what we should do is have a shirt for TJ that says "I am Thomas Jane" on the front and then on the back it says "I am Not.... (insert similar looking dudes here)" 

Someone a little while ago said to me that they couldn't picture what Tom looks like, so I reeled off a few of his projects, to which said person said (and I am paraphrasing here),

"Oh, I know who you mean - he was brilliant in Face Off". 🤦‍♀️

So there you are, Geoff, you can add Travolta to the list. At least the others have some credence.

1 hour ago, The Goktor said:

Someone a little while ago said to me that they couldn't picture what Tom looks like, so I reeled off a few of his projects, to which said person said (and I am paraphrasing here),

"Oh, I know who you mean - he was brilliant in Face Off". 🤦‍♀️

So there you are, Geoff, you can add Travolta to the list. At least the others have some credence.

Are you sure your friend wasn’t actually referring to Tom’s role in Face Off.......?