Yet another new film is heading our way this year with A-X-L.

http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.cineblog.it%2Fe%2Fef0

Trailer better explains it better than I ever could.............

https://youtu.be/--8nr2kt4uk

AXL makes its debut in American theaters on August 24th 2018.

Available a trailer for AXL, a new science-fiction adventure that winks at the "Amblin" family productions of the '80s, and that has an official poster that incurably nostalgic brought to mind the good times of Kyashan and his dog-robot Flender. AXL is written and directed by Oliver Daly, who in 2015 expanded a concept entitled "Miles" presented in short film format. The film stars Alex Neustaedter launched by the sci-fi TV series Colony, actress and singer Becky G. recently seen as "Yellow Ranger" in the reboot Power Rangers and veteran Thomas Jane (The Punisher, The Mist) that this year we will also see in the reboot The Predator. The cast is completed by Alex MacNicoll ("La Quinta Onda" and the TV series "Transparent"), Eric Etebari ("2 Fast 2 Furious", "The Lincoln Lawyer"), Niko Guardado (the TV series "I Goldberg") , Patricia De Leon (the TV series "Lincoln Heights - Back home") and Madeline Bertani (the TV series "Here and Now").

Awwwww......that looks like a fun movie to see. I doubt TJ will have a big part in it, but he doesn't do too many family movies, so it's just nice to see his name on the poster for one. ;)

Awwwww......that looks like a fun movie to see. I doubt TJ will have a big part in it, but he doesn't do too many family movies, so it's just nice to see his name on the poster for one. ;)

I agree, I expect its one for the bank rather than for the art (I could always be wrong) but I like the idea of a nice family movie that I can take the kids too also.

I agree, I expect its one for the bank rather than for the art (I could always be wrong) but I like the idea of a nice family movie that I can take the kids too also.

I think you're right, though. & it will pay off even more if he gets other jobs because of it (just as long as they don't typecast him). Have your kids seen any of his movies?

I think you're right, though. & it will pay off even more if he gets other jobs because of it (just as long as they don't typecast him). Have your kids seen any of his movies?

My eldest is 14 and she actually watched Deep Blue Sea at a friends and recognized TJ and the name and came home and said "Hey dad I saw your buddy in that shark flick"

My eldest is 14 and she actually watched Deep Blue Sea at a friends and recognized TJ and the name and came home and said "Hey dad I saw your buddy in that shark flick"

Ha! That's terrific. I was about her age when I first saw THE PUNISHER in theaters, but DEEP BLUE SEA is much more teen-friendly, I'd say. Kudos to her for recognizing him! :D SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD would be another one she could see. As you know, it's just a cameo, but it's one of his best cameos. :lol:

This is true but im not sure she would get the rest of it, she isnt old enough to be retro lol

Ha! That's terrific. I was about her age when I first saw THE PUNISHER in theaters, but DEEP BLUE SEA is much more teen-friendly, I'd say. Kudos to her for recognizing him! :D SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD would be another one she could see. As you know, it's just a cameo, but it's one of his best cameos. :lol:

This is true but im not sure she would get the rest of it, she isnt old enough to be retro lol

"isn't old enough to be retro" :lol: Good one! Some stuff might go over her head, but it's still a fun watch.

I saw the trailer of this movie as a preview before ANT-MAN AND THE WASP last week!! Even seeing those brief moments of TJ on the big screen made me smile. :wub:& yes, I was definitely the most excited person watching this trailer in the whole theater. :P To be fair, they probably shouldn't have screened the trailer of BUMBLEBEE back-to-back with it, but oh well.

I saw the trailer of this movie as a preview before ANT-MAN AND THE WASP last week!! Even seeing those brief moments of TJ on the big screen made me smile. :wub:& yes, I was definitely the most excited person watching this trailer in the whole theater. :P To be fair, they probably shouldn't have screened the trailer of BUMBLEBEE back-to-back with it, but oh well.

lol.

Due for release into cinema Aug 24th.

MV5BZjE4MDc2NWQtZjE2Zi00MjY5LWFkOGQtYjVi

I saw A.X.L. on the 1st, so I got to have myself a TJ Bday (yay!) I really liked it. I think it's a great movie full of heart & awesome stunts. I wish TJ's role had been bigger in it, but he had a few scenes, so it was more than just a one-off cameo. It would've been nice to have seen that interrogation scene between Chuck Hill (TJ) & that agent; it must've gotten lost on the cutting room floor.

Oh! & when I went to see another movie earlier, the AMC theater at the time gave out free mini posters of A.X.L., so I picked myself up one of those. Score! :P

Has anyone else on here seen the movie, yet?

This film hasnt been released in the uk yet. I really want to see it. Wonder when it will be released.

This film hasnt been released in the uk yet. I really want to see it. Wonder when it will be released.

Nothing for UK release date yet but seems to be spreading into Europe Nov time so hopefully we will get it here soon.

Hiya. I hope so. Sometimes in the uk some films are limited release which is so annoying. Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXwirqzta4

Few TJ sound bites on the film.

Great find!

Just found out that the BLU-RAY/DVD for A-X-L came out in the US yesterday. So I know which movie I'll be buying next. ;)

I got my copy yesterday morning so will be watching it over the weekend.