One more pic I like from the interview and then the Première of Crown Vic:

Hey all,

Here's another short clip of Crown Vic.

That's the trailer, plus one short clip, then another one, then a third one... Depending on how you wish to approach the movie and considering that the wait should soon be over, this might be too much.

So I'm using the Spoilers alert although it's really short. 

***Spoilers***

https://www.shockya.com/news/2019/11/08/thomas-jane-luke-kleintank-crown-vic-exclusive-clip/

Yours is a nice find! 👍🏻

Okay you two, calm down - they're BOTH nice finds!! 👍👍

Question Geoff - does Thomas like to, or is he allowed to, do any of his own stunts?  Just thinking that there's some quite lively driving on show, and possibly some other physical stuff we've not seen yet, so just wondered how much is TJ and where does the line get drawn?  I don't doubt for a second that he's more than capable, but maybe the money people aren't quite so keen on their star putting himself in a potentially tricky situation.

7 hours ago, Gail said:

Question Geoff - does Thomas like to, or is he allowed to, do any of his own stunts? Just thinking that there's some quite lively driving on show, and possibly some other physical stuff we've not seen yet, so just wondered how much is TJ and where does the line get drawn?

Fantastic question for the Q&A taking place on... hmmm...   aaahh... early December? 

2 hours ago, Enaira said:

Fantastic question for the Q&A taking place on... hmmm...   aaahh... early December? 

Erm, not sure it will happen at all in Dec yet and Thomas' schedule has gone into overdrive for the rest of the year and early next year but I will try. 

12 hours ago, Enaira said:

Yours is a nice find! 👍🏻

Boom

Check us out. 

I guess there had to be some less than glowing reviews but this guy goes on my metaphorical hit list!!  Definitely seems to be swimming against the tide.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/07/movies/crown-vic-review.html

The score for this will be available for mp3 download from.the 15th.

For those into films scores Jeffrey Alan Jones has done a really deep electro score for this film. Right on tone. 

DVD and Blue Ray will be released on 7th Jan 2020. 

Brilliant! Thanks Geoff 👍

Like! 👍

A21B207A-1F59-4AB4-A361-5F691ABB4892.thumb.jpeg.1c9ae1fb44f8f673406c909b0bff4490.jpeg

On 11/9/2019 at 8:45 AM, Geoff said:

Erm, not sure it will happen at all in Dec yet 

If you ask me (and I know nobody was!) - THAT’S a negative!!!! 😢

Well it's out and now that it is I can tell you it's the best film I've seen in a while. Dark, honest, brutal.

Thomas is amazing as Ray and the film itself is a class above the normal fair.

I can't wait for you all to see it!!!!

Oh lucky you!!! I'll have to wait until January...

Sounds like Variety is pretty happy with the film as well.

https://variety.com/2019/film/reviews/crown-vic-review-1203404196/

Lucky indeed!  We’re not a bit jealous Geoff - honest! 😉 Roll on January!!!!!

Most reviews seem to be quite favourable, especially of TJ’s performance.  There are a few user reviews on IMDB now, some of them don’t seem too impressed but you do sometimes get the feeling that they watched determined to not like it (and typed up their review from where they live in their mum’s attic!!😋). Ah well, suppose you can’t please everyone......

47 minutes ago, Gail said:

Lucky indeed!  We’re not a bit jealous Geoff - honest! 😉 Roll on January!!!!!

Most reviews seem to be quite favourable, especially of TJ’s performance.  There are a few user reviews on IMDB now, some of them don’t seem too impressed but you do sometimes get the feeling that they watched determined to not like it (and typed up their review from where they live in their mum’s attic!!😋). Ah well, suppose you can’t please everyone......

I often tend to ignore them to be fair. This film kicks butt, makes you think, makes you question things in the film, makes you take sides and look at your perceived "right and wrong" it's got dark humour, fair bit of hard hitting violence but it's an amazing film and everyone brought their A game for it. 

Look!!!! My Sunday just got made!!!! Best 6.99 I spent in a while!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

DCE30448-8770-4F91-A492-B6A8A1EBF406.jpeg

Just now, Sundance said:

Look!!!! My Sunday just got made!!!! Best 6.99 I spent in a while!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

DCE30448-8770-4F91-A492-B6A8A1EBF406.jpeg

Good girl yourself - make sure you report back!  👍👍😁

For sure!!!! Can’t wait!!!❤️❤️

Aaaahhh... lucky you! Nothing in Germany right now 😖

Hey Geoff, I was actually wondering how the movie performed so far when I saw the "bio" of Crown Vic The Movie on Instagram. Some kind of graph with a sharp ascending curve. It was too quickly gone. Any chance you could update us on that topic? Thanks! 

12 hours ago, Enaira said:

Hey Geoff, I was actually wondering how the movie performed so far when I saw the "bio" of Crown Vic The Movie on Instagram. Some kind of graph with a sharp ascending curve. It was too quickly gone. Any chance you could update us on that topic? Thanks! 

Its an interest and popularity curve based on the film which is showing that the interest in the film is increasing at a great rate. However given the lack of opening screens, irrespective of the locations that they are in, figures from the first two weeks have been disappointing. However figures only show BO takings rather than streaming and purchases. Once fully released on DVD i expect that it will likely break even overall. Which is a crying shame given the quality of the film.