But of course my lady.

:) Thank you!

the movie poster for VICE is out now! TJ has top billing over bruce willis. hope the trailer will soon folliow

And with a realise date brought forward to 16th Jan it should be out soon.

Love that final shot of Tom. Very Snake Plisken ;-) This looks pretty damn good. I hope lionsgate pushes this one. I was also glad to see that, like the poster, Tom gets top billing.

once again TJ is the standout...he looks great too!

Sorry to bring the bad news......................

"Vice is a miss, as in miss it"

From the TJ man himself.......

The trailer is out :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSJLdi7b4Jo

Tom's regular stunt double, Con Schell, posted the link on his FB page. I met Con when I helped Bradstreet with the El Borak photo shoot. He's a super cool dude!

Mike

Whoa! That movie looks awesome! It's like The Purge but with robots. And lots & lots of TJ just the way we like.

Love that final shot of Tom. Very Snake Plisken ;-) This looks pretty damn good. I hope lionsgate pushes this one. I was also glad to see that, like the poster, Tom gets top billing.

Yeah. I did think it was cool to see Tom have top billing, though I was surprised. Not because he shouldn't have it but because I had thought Bruce Willis was more of the lead for this movie.

once again TJ is the standout...he looks great too!

You know I love Tom's long hairstyle. I do. I really really do. BUT I wish he had cut it for this. I know he probably still kept it for the yet-to-be-filmed western, but a part of me wishes he had chopped it off so that when we'd see his look in A Magnificent Death from a Shattered Hand, we'd be more shocked by it. Now, looks like he'll have to grow a long beard to set that look apart from these other films that keep showing off his longer locks.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

But why? It looks cool to us. What's wrong with it? :unsure:

It saddens me that Tom is making movies he doesn't like. :( Let's hope 2015 brings in some roles TJ will be proud to show off.

This may be true, but it may be worth taking a chance regardless. Tom is potentially his own worst critic. It felt like he was trying to talk me out of seeing Dark Country, while he was talking about all the issues with the film. At least the trailer looks fun ;)

Mike

I'll watch anything he is in...because even if these flicks suck he makes the best he can out of his roles/characters.

Hey, at least some good actors in this one and finally hits the big screen!

True, his hair would of made a better impact in this role.

But dang, he has been growing his locks for his western for a while now...he can't just cut them like that.

Yup he is terrible to be honest and is his own worst critic but yes its sad that he either feels the film isn't as good a turn out as he had hoped as I know he had a lot of fun on the shoot or that he isn't happy with his own performance. Either way im still watching it!!

It could all be how the finished product came out too. Lots of films have been ruined in the edit bay. Either way, I am still going. Tom is good even in bad films.

This may be true, but it may be worth taking a chance regardless. Tom is potentially his own worst critic. It felt like he was trying to talk me out of seeing Dark Country, while he was talking about all the issues with the film. At least the trailer looks fun ;)

Mike

I can sense that. And if you think about it, we all know our favorite thing about this movie will be Tom before seeing it. I doubt he'd say he's the best thing about it out loud even though it's true. There have been other movies that he didn't like of his that I do. Vice could very well be another one. I still wanna see it.

I'll watch anything he is in...because even if these flicks suck he makes the best he can out of his roles/characters.

Hey, at least some good actors in this one and finally hits the big screen!

True, his hair would of made a better impact in this role.

But dang, he has been growing his locks for his western for a while now...he can't just cut them like that.

If Tom is in a movie for 5 seconds, I will buy that movie & fast forward. ^_^

You know what's going to happen, right? He'll cut it off, & some big shot movie exec will be like, "Okay....Let's do your western your way."

His best bet.....Grow it, cut it, & donate it to locks of love. :wub:

Yup he is terrible to be honest and is his own worst critic but yes its sad that he either feels the film isn't as good a turn out as he had hoped as I know he had a lot of fun on the shoot or that he isn't happy with his own performance. Either way im still watching it!!

As long as he had fun making it, then that's what matters most. He should go for more character-driven movies. He's got the acting chops to carry an emotional drama, if he really wanted to.

It could all be how the finished product came out too. Lots of films have been ruined in the edit bay. Either way, I am still going. Tom is good even in bad films.

Maybe this movie will have a Director's Cut more to his liking. Or maybe script to screen didn't translate too well.

Just curious. What are all these bad movies with Tom you guys keep bringing up? :huh:

If Tom is in a movie for 5 seconds, I will buy that movie & fast forward. ^_^

I saw that LOL was On Demand. Even my daughters couldn't get through the movie, so I just fast-forwarded it to see Tom's shots and interactions with the cast.

new poster available for viewing at www.movieweb.com/vice-movie-trailer I have to say that I actually prefer the 2nd poster. TJ still gets top billing but Bruce gets most of the poster.

I saw that LOL was On Demand. Even my daughters couldn't get through the movie, so I just fast-forwarded it to see Tom's shots and interactions with the cast.

So he has more than one scene in that movie.....Good to know. ^_^

new poster available for viewing at www.movieweb.com/vice-movie-trailer I have to say that I actually prefer the 2nd poster. TJ still gets top billing but Bruce gets most of the poster.

Okay...I do not mean to sound like one of those internet people who always criticizes something before getting the whole picture, but when I look at those posters....They just feel like they'd be the fake movie posters used in a movie of Tom playing an actor who plays action heroes (I believe I've said that before on another Tom movie) I still want them, but only because they feature TJ. Oh, & I know my dad wouldn't like the first poster because he doesn't like it when posters place the actors' names in a different order that they're presented in on the poster. Usually, that doesn't bother me, but for some reason, it does with this one.

"Where the future is your past." -- It's got a nice ring to it.

Poster art has been on a steady decline. It bothers me when I see unused poster are that is amazing, but some suit wanted a generic floating head poster.

The second poster is better, but it's an obvious Sin City rip off.

Guest AdminGuyX

Bruce Willis looks to be phoning it in on this one, but I'm still going to see it just because the trailer has a reload in it, and reloads in films are so rare I make a point of seeing them. Hahahaha. Not because of Tom. ;)

Poster art has been on a steady decline. It bothers me when I see unused poster are that is amazing, but some suit wanted a generic floating head poster.

The second poster is better, but it's an obvious Sin City rip off.

Yeah, I thought it looked Sin City-ish, too. Maybe that's the movie Tom should've joined instead.

willis has been phoning it in for years...if tj wasn't in this...I wouldn't even answer the call

I here you there Sinn. This last year he just seemed like a dick. I have a hard time going to a movie because of him anymore. I used to really dig the guy.

The fact that Stallone removed him from EX3 is a damn good sign. I wonder how Tom found him on set.....?