SEASON 2 is now available on Blu-ray/DVD (US)!! So now you can own & relive every moment of this phenomenal series again & again. It's a must-have addition to your TJ collection. B)

It's going to be hard to keep watching without Tom in it, but it's a very good show. I prefer it to Game of Thrones. My co-workers call me crazy, but I like sci-fi more than fantasy.

Something very cool for fans of THE EXPANSE & TJ:

THE EXPANSE VOL. 1: ORIGINS

I NEED this! B)

Ooooooooooooo on the shopping list it goes. :D

And now being dropped by SYFY. Such a mistake. Hope it gets picked up elsewhere http://ind.pn/2rAFMkZ

Not seen season 3 yet...................but...................possible spoilers...........

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-expanse/273730/the-expanse-season-3-episode-7-review-delta-v

Yes, Amazon Studios is saving THE EXPANSE from being swallowed by a black hole.

Which is GREAT NEWS!

Though, I kinda wish Netflix had jumped in & rescued them just so that Blu-ray/DVD sets would still come out. Oh well.

Without going into too many details, TJ fans will need to add Season 3 to their collections (as long as they still plan on releasing it). Just sayin.' :ph34r:

Yes, Amazon Studios is saving THE EXPANSE from being swallowed by a black hole.

Which is GREAT NEWS!

Though, I kinda wish Netflix had jumped in & rescued them just so that Blu-ray/DVD sets would still come out. Oh well.

Without going into too many details, TJ fans will need to add Season 3 to their collections (as long as they still plan on releasing it). Just sayin.' :ph34r:

Yup, cheeky cameos!

I've been holding out, in part due to an NDA, but I had the extreme pleasure of going to visit the set of the Expanse as a VIP during season 3. I was very fortunate to be there for the first day of shooting with Thomas and saw how incredible he is as a performer at work for the first time.

I just need to get myself in front of my computer at home to sit down and write the story of what all happened and what it was like, with a couple pictures included. I just rarely ever use my computer since I quite playing video games a few years ago...

More to follow,

Mike

I've been holding out, in part due to an NDA, but I had the extreme pleasure of going to visit the set of the Expanse as a VIP during season 3. I was very fortunate to be there for the first day of shooting with Thomas and saw how incredible he is as a performer at work for the first time.

I just need to get myself in front of my computer at home to sit down and write the story of what all happened and what it was like, with a couple pictures included. I just rarely ever use my computer since I quite playing video games a few years ago...

More to follow,

Mike

Awesome Mike, cant wait!

Yup, cheeky cameos!

Still gotta love every scene we can get. :P

More to follow,

Mike

Oooooohhhh....That sounds like quite an experience. Very cool that you got to do that. Please share all you can when you can. :D

& it's so nice to read from you, again. Hope all has been going well in your world!

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/the-expanse-season-4-release-date-teasers-and-trailers-cast-updates-plot-and-everything-else-you-need-to-know/

Updates on series 4. Mentions TJ as part of the cast.............not sure on the authentication on that.

More (unconfirmed) reports that TJ will indeed be in Toronto in Nov filming guest parts in season 4. Not heard back on this though for confirmation.

Didn't Miller return in the books?

Only read the first one TBH does anyone else know?

Amazon re showing series 3 from Feb 8th with the four series (with our guy!) being aired alter in the year. No dates as yet.

Update.

I spoke with TJ about this yesterday and had the following straight from the horses mouth

"I'm shooting Expanse in Toronto right now"

Then we spoke about a few other bits that I'll update the threads on then came back to this alarming tit bit.....

"-20 below here. I'm headed in for my last day on the expense. Good thing we're shooting on stage."

So the man is indeed in S4. :D

Update.

I spoke with TJ about this yesterday and had the following straight from the horses mouth

"I'm shooting Expanse in Toronto right now"

Then we spoke about a few other bits that I'll update the threads on then came back to this alarming tit bit.....

"-20 below here. I'm headed in for my last day on the expense. Good thing we're shooting on stage."

So the man is indeed in S4. :D

Good to know. Thanks for finding that out! :D It was -20 for TJ, eh? That's almost the kind of weather we were having near me, but I think it only got 15 below. Brrr....Cold enough.

I absolutely cannot wait for S4 to air  - TJ was the only choice for Miller, fits him like a glove and he totally steals every scene he's in.  I used to, if pushed, reluctantly admit to being a closet Trekkie but The Expanse has totally ruined all other sci-fi shows, from writing to SFX to production values it has raised the bar by some degree.  And let's be honest, any chance to see Tom on a regular basis can only be a good thing, right?  Apropos of nothing really, I've seen posters with Tom as Miller in a square border with the legend 'Belter' running across the bottom - every time I see this, I think 'You certainly are, sweetheart!'  Fellow Brits will get this I think, don't know if the compliment has travelled beyond our borders? ?

8 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

I absolutely cannot wait for S4 to air  - TJ was the only choice for Miller, fits him like a glove and he totally steals every scene he's in.  I used to, if pushed, reluctantly admit to being a closet Trekkie but The Expanse has totally ruined all other sci-fi shows, from writing to SFX to production values it has raised the bar by some degree.  And let's be honest, any chance to see Tom on a regular basis can only be a good thing, right?  Apropos of nothing really, I've seen posters with Tom as Miller in a square border with the legend 'Belter' running across the bottom - every time I see this, I think 'You certainly are, sweetheart!'  Fellow Brits will get this I think, don't know if the compliment has travelled beyond our borders? ?

Lol. Not heard that expression in a while.

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Lol. Not heard that expression in a while.

Hmm - think it's a bit of a Northern thing, and it's probably a bit old school as well, just me showing my age!!  I stand by it though, he is a proper belter! ?

https://fansided.com/2019/03/19/the-expanse-science-fiction-hairstyles-high-tight-top-knot/ Well I get why Toms "do" get's a mention in this but leave the hat alone would ya!