Fabulousness 100%! Thanks CJ!

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exclusive: ‘The Expanse’ Lands Early Season 6 Renewal at Amazon

We have learned some exciting news for The Expanse fans! Amazon has decided to renew the sci-fi series for a sixth season. This decision has been made before season 5 has even premiered.

Pre-production on season 6 started today. Production on the fifth season already wrapped back in February, before the Coronavirus shutdown.

https://www.thecinemaspot.com/2020/08/03/exclusive-the-expanse-lands-early-season-6-renewal-amazon-prime-video/

2 hours ago, Enaira said:

Fabulousness 100%! Thanks CJ!

What she said! 😋

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Exclusive: ‘The Expanse’ Lands Early Season 6 Renewal at Amazon

We have learned some exciting news for The Expanse fans! Amazon has decided to renew the sci-fi series for a sixth season. This decision has been made before season 5 has even premiered.

Pre-production on season 6 started today. Production on the fifth season already wrapped back in February, before the Coronavirus shutdown.

https://www.thecinemaspot.com/2020/08/03/exclusive-the-expanse-lands-early-season-6-renewal-amazon-prime-video/

OMFG... **fans self** Yayyyyyyy! 🥳

Thanks Ariane - love your internet stalking skills! ♥️ 😋

Oh, it seems I got excited far too soon. Looks like this may well be fake news. Apparently that website is pretty notorious for its flimflam. 😿 Here's a Reddit I just found...

Oh. I was really optimistic on this one since at about the same time Glenton Richards posted on Instagram that he had received a good news. I have asked directly but I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to comment yet.

Well... his news may obviously be something completely different! 

And thank you for the ultra fast response time and fact checking. I may be a victim of fake news!!!!

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

And thank you for the ultra fast response time and fact checking. I may be a victim of fake news!!!!

Oh, it was only because I was going to share it on the Expanse group I moderate! 😋

According to J. Benning, things are in the works but he's not been told anything yet.

Season 6 has not been confirmed.

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Season 6 has not been confirmed.

The Don has spoken.......!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 1:17 PM, Nicole said:

Oh, it was only because I was going to share it on the Expanse group I moderate! 😋

Hi Nicole, I have not yet used Reddit, just surfed a bit. So I have plenty of questions...

Is it a group you created in Reddit ?

If not, how did you become the moderator? I guess they look for people who are fair and open, how is it possible to know beforehand that the moderator will do a good job?

Which group is it?

It sounds like it's a full time job, seeing how many Expanse fans there are and how many discussions are held on Reddit. How do you manage "real time" (or near to real time) moderation?

I might pop my head in there 😉

5 hours ago, Enaira said:

Hi Nicole, I have not yet used Reddit, just surfed a bit. So I have plenty of questions...

Is it a group you created in Reddit ?

If not, how did you become the moderator? I guess they look for people who are fair and open, how is it possible to know beforehand that the moderator will do a good job?

Which group is it?

It sounds like it's a full time job, seeing how many Expanse fans there are and how many discussions are held on Reddit. How do you manage "real time" (or near to real time) moderation?

I might pop my head in there 😉

Nope, it's on Facebook! And we have a decent-sized admin team for our group, spread around the planet, so someone is always around to keep order!

7 hours ago, Nicole said:

Nope, it's on Facebook! And we have a decent-sized admin team for our group, spread around the planet, so someone is always around to keep order!

Ah, ok 😉 yeah that's a good solution.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.