Sign in to follow this  
sinn

blood father

blood father movie staring mel Gibson...being filmed right now. about an ex biker/con on the run with his messed up daughter after she kills her drug dealer boyfriend. I have read the book...should be a good piece for Gibson (could have seen TJ in the role too...) should have a lot of dramatic scenes; they will have to spice up the action from the book to screen in my opinion...but over all looking forward to seeing this one. Gibson looks great for the part, big bushy beard...and man is he jacked...more so than what he did for the expendables3

Sounds cool Sinn, thanks for the update!

Mel was in Machete Kills too, so he's working that "seasoned" tough guy thing - been a fan for 30+ years so I'm glad to see him work his chops. :)

Sounds great. I was really let down by Machete Kills. I enjoyed the first one, but this was an awful retread. As for Mel, I thought they wasted him in it. Compleatly sub-dued and not that great of a villian. You cast Mel as the bad guy, let him go all out. That's what I was really hoping for. Maybe in Expendables 3...

they have only released one official photo from this film...and said to hit theatres sometime this summer? where is the trailer?