Here are some images (via Geoff!)

10815655_664084627045853_1659289793_n.jp

10836501_664084717045844_252048623_n.jpg

I can't see them on my end. Appears as an error.

well I can see them but I couldn't post them......................Twilight Zone theme starts off in my head.

Well I am now being told that this has a PG13 rating attached to it. Not sure how scary that's goanna make it but then to be fair Jaws was PG13 and still scares me now so who knows.

This movie has a new title & a trailer:

Before I Wake

aka the movie that will keep me up for weeks after watching. :blink: I'm a wimp so I may lose sleep after just seeing this scary trailer alone. It's PG-13 but it still looks terrifying. I tell ya...creepy kids with no eyes scare me.

Can someone please update this thread title to match the new one?

wow...no wonder TJ is never on here. he must be the hardest working actor out there

release date for this has been bumped till Sept this year. Does seem to be going to cinema thought rather the DTV

When I search for this movie I get the title, 'Before I wake' (aka somnia). Due for release on 25 September this year. I wonder what they will call it here. A few US movies have in the past been renamed to something totally different by the time we get them in Australia. Not sure if that is the same for other countries?

We get a lot of that in the UK here too (Reach Me becoming Collection, Red Machine becoming......well everything else really) so its best to keep an eye out.

release date for this has been bumped till Sept this year. Does seem to be going to cinema thought rather the DTV

A TJ movie in my bday month -- Can't complain. ;)

When I search for this movie I get the title, 'Before I wake' (aka somnia). Due for release on 25 September this year. I wonder what they will call it here. A few US movies have in the past been renamed to something totally different by the time we get them in Australia. Not sure if that is the same for other countries?

Titles of movies are interesting as they change country to country. Maybe you'll get it as Somnia.

Who knows it could well be called "Strange things going on whilst in the bedroom" for all I know or "Thomas Jane is.......Sandman!" Or "Damn..... why are there butterflies in my house" :lol:

Who knows it could well be called "Strange things going on whilst in the bedroom" for all I know or "Thomas Jane is.......Sandman!" Or "Damn..... why are there butterflies in my house" :lol:

I like the Sandman title. ^_^ And of course, now I'm picturing this movie completely differently.

It certainly makes searching for movies difficult, I wonder if they rename to suit the slang/jargon of the country they are targeting?

I often think its simply marketing gone mad, to much input from the creative types.

It certainly makes searching for movies difficult, I wonder if they rename to suit the slang/jargon of the country they are targeting?

I think you're right. I think certain terms and phrases work in only certain places, so they have to change things.

I often think its simply marketing gone mad, to much input from the creative types.

It could be some of that, too. I think they should keep the titles the same, since the movies stay the same, country to country, except for dubbing of voices.

Couldn't agree more. It also helps me when Im trying to buy the damn thing lol

This film is starting to creep out but distribution is still very slow. its seems to be moving in Europe over Dec but still no UK or US release dates yet. No word on if its still going into cinemas.

I found a US release date: April 8th, 2016.

And since the child actor in the film, Jacob Tremblay, has garnered Oscar buzz for his role in Room, this movie could very well see the light of day in a theater.

Interesting fact is the the distributer has gone bankrupt. This has been the reason behind the delay.

Another daft one is the Punisher connection. Dash Mihok who is in Before I Wake also played Martin Soap in Punisher:WarZone

No idea why I thought anyone would want to know that but there ya go.

This is now quietly being released accross Europe. US date is 9th Sept.

This is now quietly being released accross Europe. US date is 9th Sept.

Thanks for the update, Geoff! They should screen it at HorrorHound Weekend in Indy & get TJ to introduce it. Just sayin'. ;)

Well, all of September came & went, & I never saw any trailer for or promotion of Before I Wake anywhere. :(

Looks like there's a BLU-RAY/DVD (US) release for December. Y'know.....just in time for after Halloween. :huh:

I'm a little bummed because, again, this was one I was hoping to see on the big screen. But as long as it gets released ANY WAY is all that matters at this point.